Looking for the best windows media center remote on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
722 Reviews Scanned
- Controls media center TV, music, videos and photos.
- RF signal works up to 60 ft through walls and furniture on a 2.4 GHZ frequency.
- Allows you to locate the PC in an AV cabinet or closet
- No software to install -- works within seconds
- This product is a computer remote controller
- Supported: Windows 2000 and above / Windows CE/ Windows XP/ Windows 7, 8, 10.1 Android Smart tv tv box MCE/ Windows VISTA Max , Linux
- Control Range: 18m / 59ft Remote
- Package 1*CR2052 Battery (included)
- USB interface, plug and play, no need driver.
- Wireless mouse functions.
- Character and english letters input.
- Support software:WMP,Real palyer,KMPlayer,TTPlay,WinDVD,PowerDVD
- The infrared ray control from a distance.
- Control your NVIDIA Shield, FireTV, Pi, or PC. Compatible with Harmony, or almost any remote control
- Also works with Playstation, XBOX 360, Raspberry PI, Windows Media Center, Kodi, Plex, and many more
- Flirc’s easy-to-use software walks you through the entire pairing process and works on Windows, OSX and Linux
- New version brings many new software features, hardware features, and partners
- Compatible with Windows Vista
- Easy to handle multimedia
- Better Viewing Experience because of options
- Can handle it at from a distant place
- Elegant Looks
- HP Remote Control All In One TV for Windows Media Center 5070-2583 438584-001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number: 438584-001-N
- MPN: 5070-2583, 439128-001
- Compatible Models: HP Compaq Pavilion DV6000
- Duo-Faced: A simple to use duo-faced remote to navigate all your favorite devices, software, and networks. This practical 5-in-1 controller combines the function of a full Windows keyboard, wireless mouse, remote control, swivel wheel, and microphone.
- Business & Home: With the 6-axis technology, upgrade your desktop mouse in the office or at home into a handheld pointing device for smooth mobility at just the wave of a hand. Get the versatility you need for business employees or at home.
- Universal: The Lynk has universal compatibility with computers, streaming media devices, gaming consoles and televisions, including Windows computers, Android TV set-top boxes, XBOX One, PS4 and more to rid of the need for multiple remote controllers.
- Versatile Backlit: Complete with a backlit QWERTY keyboard, the versatile Lynk remote makes it easier than ever to type, search, and control your devices while relaxing and surfing the web in the dark.
- Microphone: An internal microphone is integrated with a speech recognition software for clear audio chat and a 3D motion sensing handgrip for effortless online browsing, media streaming, and physically engaging gaming experiences.
- Model:RC1974501/00;Type: MCE RC6 IR Remote.
- Requires 2 x AAA Batteries(Batteries are not included).
- Play Media Right from your Remote Control;Manage your Music Collection;Edit & View your Digital Photos and Videos;Control your cursor without a mouse.
- Attention:This remote works with all PC Media Centers.You will need a IR Receiver.Please make sure your PC has one built in or purchase an external USB RECEIVER.
- Package Include:1 x Media Center MCE Remote Control RC1974501/00 Windows 7 NUC Kodi(Bulk Pack).
- Windons 2000 and above operate system,Win CE/XP/MCE/VISTA/7
- Power supply :1 x CR2025 lithium battery ( Built-in button battery )
- Package: Yes
- Wireless communication: Wire Control
- Use: Computer
- HP Windows Media Center Remote Control Same As 5070-2584 5070-2583 439128-001 438584-001
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Windows Media Center Remote
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality windows media center remote appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Pci Express X16 Video Card Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top windows media center remote out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly windows media center remote buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best windows media center remote: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best windows media center remote?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a windows media center remote?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Friends Rings For 3 Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable windows media center remote, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that windows media center remote is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain windows media center remote option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
How We Rate Each Windows Media Center Remote
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from windows media center remote ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated windows media center remote models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each windows media center remote that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Value Vacuum Pump Oil Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables windows media center remote comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different windows media center remote brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a windows media center remote and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare windows media center remote reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.