Looking for the best vise for gunsmithing on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
981 Reviews Scanned
- Vacuum base mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to positon wrk optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Protective jaw caps incldued for hold parts without marring
- Steel and die cast parts for durability
- Ease of use: L-shape center support holds break-open guns securely and separate quick-release cam blocks move independently to accommodate any stock shape
- Versatility: Easily configurable to handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, extendable magazine rifles and handguns and every component adjusts to accommodate different firearms and projects
- Durable: Non-marring, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- Convenient: Flat and round bottom compartments hold bottles, screws and parts
- Innovative: Customized patch storage and two adjustable offset clamping mechanism on the rear base for a tight grip on a wide variety of buttstocks
- DIMENSIONS: 32.5 inch L x 11 inch W x 10.5 inch
- EASE OF USE: All 4 feet are non-slip and independently adjustable, the tool and accessory trays are removable and the entire vise mounts directly to the benchtop (hardware not included)
- VERSATILITY: Ball and socket articulating clamp pads allow for the pads to adapt to any firearm’s surface with height and length adjustable front and rear clamps
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: Non marring, glass filled nylon vise/clamp construction
- DURABLE: Features a steel tube frame structure
- Non-marring – The vise jaws are made from a tough, but soft nylon. ATLIN 6in vise jaw pads will never mar or damage any of your project materials
- Easy Install – The soft jaws attach to your vise with 3 neodymium magnets; no screws or bolts needed
- Grooved Design – The 6 inch vise inserts feature a multi-purpose design which is ideal for gunsmithing, woodworking, jewelry making, threaded items, pipe, tubing, AN fittings
- Universal Compatibility – ATLIN vice jaws are compatible with any 6" milling vise, machine vise, drill press vise, bench vise
- Sizing & Specs – vise jaws measure 6" in length, Groove sizes: 3/8" @ 60° angle | vertical grooves: 1/4", 1/8", 1/16" 5/8" | horizontal groove: 1/4" – See second photo for further details
- Nylon soft visa jaws protect the vise from damage.
- 5.5" Universal Soft Jaws are compatible with corresponding mill vise, bench vise and etc.
- The vise pads, with strong magnetic, easy to securely fasten to the vise.
- The vise block can be used to hold firearms, jewelry, threaded items, tubing, AN fittings and wood.
- Can be horizontal, vertical, 60 degrees clamping, strong clamping, not easy to deform.
- BUILT TO LAST AND BUILT TO PROTECT: Made from high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) rubber, our soft vise jaws / vice jaws are hard enough to hold items in place but soft enough to protect finished, anodized or delicate surfaces from damage
- UNIQUE MULTI-GROOVE DESIGN: Multi-groove design provides a number highly useful holding slots to keep items in place. 90 degree angles for widths of approximately 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and 3/4". 60 degree angle for width of approximately 13/32"
- MAGNETIC INSERTS FOR BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Strong embedded magnets keep vice jaws / vice jaw pads securely in place. 5.5-inch length provides compatibility with vises of various sizes. Product includes one set of vise jaw pads (2 pads)
- PERFECT FOR A VARIETY OF MATERIALS: Our magnetic vise jaws / vise pads are ideal for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, etc. - nearly anything round, flat or irregular. Our jaw covers are useful for woodworking, jewelry making, gunsmithing and so much more
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: Our soft jaws are highly compatible w/ a wide variety of vises, tools and uses, including vise block, drill press vise, brass hammer, clamps, bench vise, mill clamps, etc. They're great mill accessories and drill press accessories
- Ideal For A Variety Of Materials: Our magnetic vise jaws / vise pads are ideal for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, etc. - nearly anything round, flat or irregular. Our jaw covers are useful for woodworking, jewelry making, gunsmithing and so much more
- Highly Compatible: Our soft jaws are highly compatible with a wide variety of vises, tools and uses, including vise block, drill press vise, brass hammer, clamps, bench vise, mill clamps, etc. They're great mill accessories and drill press accessories
- Built To Last And Built To Protect: Made from high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) rubber, our soft vise jaws / vice jaws are hard enough to hold items in place but soft enough to protect finished, anodized or delicate surfaces from damage
- Unique Multi-Groove Design: Multi-groove design provides a number of highly useful holding slots to keep items in place. 90 degree angles for widths of approximately 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and 3/4". 60 degree angle for width of approximately 13/32"
- Magnetic Inserts For Broad Compatibility: Strong embedded magnets help to keep vice jaws / vice jaw pads securely in place. 4.5-inch length provides compatibility with vises of various sizes. Product includes one set of vise jaw pads (2 pads)
- DIMENSIONS: 9.25” H x 23.5” W x 4.25” D
- RELIABLE: Two non-marring cleaning forks hold your firearm secure while non-slip rubber feet keep the Tipton Compact Range Vise in place
- DURABLE: Constructed from solvent resistant polymer
- CONVENIENT: Recessed storage compartments provide an ideal space to organize and transport firearm cleaning supplies
- DESIGN: Compact in size, this Tipton gun vise folds down so you can take it with you to the range
- [MATERIAL]: Durable cast steel construction
- [FEATURES]: Power serrated steel jaws and clamps for great grip and strength
- [LOCKING BASE]: Double locking swivel base, perfect for turning any direction you want after mounting.
- [JAW]: Replaceable, hardened, forged steel jaws.
- [APPLICATION]: Device on the bench to clamp the workpiece tools for workshop.
- Pack: (2) piece jaw cover set fitting a 4-6” (76-152mm) vise
- Performance: Non Marring 6" thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) pair of vise jaw covers can be used on any metal vise for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items safely protecting any product flat or round.
- Easy to Install: (1) pair of soft jaws attach to your vise using 3 magnets; no screws or bolts needed
- Grooved Design: Multi-purpose design pattern ideal for wood, metal, plastic parts. Use in gunsmithing, woodworking, jewelry making, crafts, threaded items, pipe, tubing, and fitting operations
- Advantage: (3) Three strong embedded magnets keep jaw covers in place securely versus (2) magnets.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Vise For Gunsmithing
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality vise for gunsmithing appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Salted In Shell Peanuts Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top vise for gunsmithing out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly vise for gunsmithing buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best vise for gunsmithing: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best vise for gunsmithing?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a vise for gunsmithing?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Hp Lovecraft Collection Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable vise for gunsmithing, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that vise for gunsmithing is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain vise for gunsmithing option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Empty Makeup Palette Review
How We Rate Each Vise For Gunsmithing
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from vise for gunsmithing ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated vise for gunsmithing models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each vise for gunsmithing that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Tagging Gun Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables vise for gunsmithing comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different vise for gunsmithing brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a vise for gunsmithing and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare vise for gunsmithing reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.