Looking for the best utility knife for drywall on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
2299 Reviews Scanned
- Fiskars Pro drywaller’s utility knife is a 2-in-1 tool with a standard blade + Jab saw that punches through drywall for electrical boxes & more
- Reinforced metal end to knock out drywall pieces and to finish sinking screws and nails
- Push and slide blade change Includes magnet that secures blade; top-of-blade retraction button helps prevent accidental retraction
- Knife hinges open for easy access and cleaning out debris and drywall dust; two-blade storage capacity
- Full lifetime
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- ✅SAFELY CARRY ANYWHERE - Handle the task quickly & conveniently with Holtzman's folding lockback utility knife. Folding design allows for safe & compact pocket storage. Ideal for DIY & commercial use.
- ✅QUICK CHANGE BLADE - Our utility knife is engineered with a quick-change blade mechanism plus handle compartment that stores 2 extra blades! Knife comes with 3 additional replacement blades. Great for construction and carpenters.
- ✅MULTI-FUNCTION TOOL - Experience 4-in-1 functionality in the palm of your hand! This knife also features a wire stripper tool and two screwdriver bits which fit into the bottom of the handle.
- ✅HEAVY DUTY & LIGHTWEIGHT - Featuring an aviation-grade aluminum alloy handle and sharpened carbon steel blades. Holds up under daily use for retail, stocking, shop work, DIY projects & crafts.
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY - We can't wait to add you to our long list of customers loving the easy access of their folding utility knife. Buy risk-free - you're covered by our Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!
- Mpn: 10-209
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Stanley
- Starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades
- Positive fixed blade retention for heavy-duty cutting; nose overlaps at top and bottom for added strength
- All metal construction makes this drywall knife tough and gives a solid feel and great balance
- Quick-change thumb screw makes blade changes fast and easy and hinged handle keeps sides connected
- Fixed blade stays out and won't collapse or retract while cutting
- Grabber brand is the choice of pro drywallers for quality and durability
- Handle stores extra blades to keep them handy and bright yellow color keeps vampires away (though it attracts monkeys because it resembles a banana).
- EASY BLADE CHANGES: Twist knob opens knife while remaining hinged at the back for easy blade changes (Hinge-Loc is a Registered Trademark)
- DOUBLE INTERLOCKING FIXED: Double interlocking knife design holds blade securely and prevents slipping
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: All metal aluminum die-cast construction includes a heavy-duty utility blade and an internal magnet that accurately positions the blade
- VERSATILE: Cuts drywall, roofing materials, linoleum, carpet and vinyl
- COMPATABILITY: Fits . 025" thick IVY Classic blades 11172 and 11178, and other heavy-duty utility blades
- Titanium edge for maximum blade life
- High speed steel edge retains sharpness longer than standard utility blades
- Patented bi-metal construction allows shatterproof blades to bend and flex without breaking
- Four-notch design allows blade to extend further for deeper cuts in drywall, insulation, flooring, roofing, and more
- Fits all standard utility knives
- PATENTED QUICK-CHANGE BLADE MECHANISM: Nothing to unscrew when installing new folding box cutter blades, setting it apart from every other cardboard cutter out there
- LOCK BACK RELEASE: Box knife features the same lock back release as your favorite Sheffield pocket knives, keeping your blade safely in place when opened or closed
- BUILT WITH SAFETY IN MIND: Much safer than retractable utility knives with its smaller exposed cutting edge, patented quick-change blade mechanism, and lock back release; The textured grip gives you a firm hold in any situation, making this small box cutter more precise than your average box blade
- POWERFUL WORK KNIFE: Our box cutters are more than just box cutters; Cut carpet, paper, rope, rubber hoses, PVC, leather, fabric, Sheetrock, and so much more; These are the most practical utility knives for most any task
- FOLDING UTILITY KNIFE FULL SPECS: 6 inches open length, 3-1/2 inches closed length, patented quick-change blade mechanism, lock back design, thumb stud, textured aluminum grip, uses standard utility blades, features pocket clip
- Professional strength stainless steel blade channel secures blade for the toughest of cutting jobs
- Blade is made of high-quality Japanese grade carbon steel and designed for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention
- Long lasting and durable - a new sharp edge with just a snap
- Easy, tool-free blade change
- Great for cutting paper, cardboard, roofing, drywall, vinyl, acetates
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Utility Knife For Drywall
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality utility knife for drywall appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Nintendo 3Ds Cases Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top utility knife for drywall out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly utility knife for drywall buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best utility knife for drywall: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best utility knife for drywall?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a utility knife for drywall?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Paintball Remote Line Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable utility knife for drywall, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that utility knife for drywall is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain utility knife for drywall option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Books To Learn About Firearms Review
How We Rate Each Utility Knife For Drywall
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from utility knife for drywall ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated utility knife for drywall models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each utility knife for drywall that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables utility knife for drywall comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different utility knife for drywall brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a utility knife for drywall and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare utility knife for drywall reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.