Looking for the best usb print server on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1366 Reviews Scanned
- Easily connects USB 2;0 1;1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable
- Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet, USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection
- 10Baset-t 100baset-t auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer the user guide before use
- Supports DHCP client and multiple network protocols and supports Telnet and web management software
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and free lifetime U;S based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual and Troubleshooting steps
- NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE: To enhance the performance of your 10/100Mbps networking USB print server we suggest downloading the latest version of the product firmware to improve stability in varied network environments.
- SHARE A PRINTER: Share a USB printer w/ multiple users over an Ethernet network. The print server has 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-sensing to ensure a reliable connection, letting you print from any network computer, across the office or over the Internet.
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It's ideal for home or small office applications, and government and educational institutions that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services to provide ultimate compatibility.
- PRINT FROM ANYWHERE: Print from any computer connected to the LAN. This print server doesn’t require a wired connection to a computer, however you must connect the server to your networking device (eg. router) w/ the included RJ45 network cable.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this print server and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This wireless USB print server uses either a web-based interface, a Windows based installation wizard, and a WPS button for easy connection to your wireless network.
- SHARE A PRINTER: This compact wireless print server supports 802.11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network and offers an RJ45 port for 10/100 Mbps wired connections
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It’s ideal for home or small office applications, and places that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Easy-to-setup print server Links your Label Writer label maker with your network for wireless printing
- Everyone on your wireless network can print directly from their computers
- Windows and Mac network compatible
- Installs easily: Connects via USB and Ethernet cable
- Includes printer server, installation CD, A/C adapter, 1-year limited warranty
- Best Compatibility with USB Disk/Flash drives, scanners, printers, MFP, video cameras, sound adapters... Made in Japan with Key US components
- Easily network USB devices thanks to Silex’s Virtual Link software - Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012(R1, R2)/2008(R2) OS.
- Seamlessly network Printers with Silex AutoConnect with multiple Windows OS computers on your network
- Works with USB Webcams and USB sound cards that require Isochronous Transfer Mode
- Compatible with virtualization programs such as Citrix, VMware, MS Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-speed microprocessor and USB2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- NOTE *** PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRINTER MODEL IN APPLICATION GUIDE UNDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR COMPATIBILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
- 1 USB 2.0 (high speed) compliant port, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ 45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
- Supports DHCP (client)
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
- Supports print job log
- This palm sized 1-port USB 2.0 Print Server allows any networked computer to share a USB printer
- Provides users with an auto-sensing Ethernet port that works with either 10Base-T or 100Base-T networks
- This eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer
- Works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 only
- Ultra-low power consumption: Supports compatibility diagnostics, enabling incompatible printers to be quickly supported.
- Strong compatibility: Supports most types of lasers, inkjet, needle and other types of printers on the market, and is constantly increasing. Full support for Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista, OS and other common systems.
- Support OTA online upgrade firmware. Let ordinary LPT, USB printer support network printing function.
- Multiple computer sharing: It can share multiple computers, is compatible with more than 1500 kinds of printers, and supports automatic configuration of computer IP and server IP without manual input of IP.
- Support for queues: Support for automatic queue printing without software.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Usb Print Server
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality usb print server appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Wagon For Dogs Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top usb print server out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly usb print server buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best usb print server: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best usb print server?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a usb print server?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Tai Chi Dvd For Weight Loss Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable usb print server, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that usb print server is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain usb print server option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Car Holder For Iphone 6S Plus Review
How We Rate Each Usb Print Server
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from usb print server ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated usb print server models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each usb print server that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Owb Holster For Ruger Lc9S Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables usb print server comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different usb print server brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a usb print server and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare usb print server reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.