Looking for the best sustain pedal for keyboard on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
2342 Reviews Scanned
- Universal sustain pedal with chrome foot pedal for a natural, realistic pedal action
- Classic design with a conveniently located polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards
- Premium build with a robust, heavy-duty mechanism for uncompromised reliability
- Lightweight, ultra-compact aesthetic provides classic piano style sustain in portable footprint
- Specially designed rubber pads located on the pedals underside grips the floor and stays put while you play
- Universal sustain pedal is an essential accessory that's perfect for keyboard players and piano players,Compatible with all electronic keyboards and digital pianos.
- 6.5 feet cable with 1/4 inch phone plug. (with warranty 1 year)
- Made of chrome plated metal pedal, high strength plastic shell, sturdy and durable.
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with all electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano
- The Sustain Pedal is make high toughness soft effectively prevent pedal sliding that makes it long lasting and durable perfect for the studio and the road.
- 1.Classic-style sustain pedal for use with any electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano
- 2.High-quality chrome foot pedal with Rubberized cover.
- 3.Slip-resistant rubber bottom grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place
- 4.Designed to work and feel just like acoustic piano's sustain pedal, enrich your Pianos Tone
- 5.1.6M (63 inch) cable keeps your pedal where you want it ; 1/4″ Jack Input; 6 months warranty
- Functional & Universal Sustain Pedal: Used as acoustic piano’s sustain pedal to prolong the sound. Includes 1.6m(62.9in) cable with 1/4 inch jack, widely for MIDI keyboard, digital piano, electronic keyboard, synth, etc.
- High Quality & Classic Design: Sturdy ABS plastic cover with chrome foot pedal for long use. The honeycomb construction and selected premium spring offers stable, natural and realistic pedal action. Unique trapezoid lines make it more classic and elegant.
- Strong Compatibility: Scientifically located polarity switch, which can easily reverse polarity, is designed to work with various types of electronic keyboards.
- Stable & Anti-Slip Setting: Built-in small irons increase the weight, more grounded and not easy to move. The bottom with 6 slip-resistant pads grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- Humanized Design: Inner positioning column is built for preventing pedal from scratching the base. The plug surface designed with texture increases friction for easily plugging in/out.
- 【UPGRADE CHIP】: Our pedal used 3 printed circuit boards（PCB） to control the conversion of Two-Channel polarity switch. When the polarity switch changes, PCB can identify and stabilize the internal current of piano, so as to reduce the noise and achieve the best sound quality,enrich your digital piano tone.
- 【Functional & Universal Sustain Pedal】: Polarity reverse switch, 6.3 feet cable with 1/4 inch jack standard audio port which widely used for Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog and More MIDI keyboard, digital piano, electronic keyboard.
- 【High Quality ABS Metarial & Premium Spring】:Instead of heavy rubber and plated metal, Sovvid adopted ABS aerospace plastic and alloy steel with high-quality spring, good quality, more durable, more use.
- 【Stable & Anti-Slip Design】:The bottom with slip-resistant pads for protection of underfoot with enough resistance, grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place.
- 【365 Days Warranty】: Sovvid provides 365 days of after-sales service, if you are not pleased with your purchase and have some questions,please do not hesitate to contact us, Sovvid always here to assist you all the time.
- 5 foot cable
- 1/4" TS plug
- Genuine Yamaha accessory
- Product Code: FC5
- Yamaha (Author)
- Sustain pedal works with all portable electronic keyboards and digital pianos
- Similar function and feel to an acoustic piano's sustain pedal; extends or “sustains” the sound of the note
- Durable metal housing with non-slip rubber surface for secure placement while in use
- A small sliding switch makes it easy to set the polarity of the switch signal; foot switchable function for Casio- and Yamaha-style electronic keyboards
- Measures 4 by 4 by 2 inches; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
- √ Universal sustain pedal with chrome foot pedal for a natural, just like acoustic piano pedal, enrich your Pianos Tone
- √ Lightweight sustain pedal for keyboard, Classic-style and high-quality chrome foot pedal with Rubberized cover for long time use
- √ Our keyboard pedal sustain have Slip-resistant rubber bottom which can grips the floor to keep the pedal perfectly in place
- √ Includes 5 foot cable with 1/4 inch jack
- √ Our Sustain pedal for midi keyboard with a conveniently located polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards, prefect for any electronic keyboard, synth, digital piano
- UNIVERSAL: The RockJam Sustain pedal includes a polarity switch making this compatible with any brand of electronic piano, keyboard, synth and digital piano with a 1/4 Inch input.
- DURABLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal is designed to last and features rubber feet to avoid slipping, no matter on the environment in which you play.
- CLASSIC: The RockJam Sustain pedal is manufactured to replicate the feel of a traditional acoustic Piano's sustain pedal and is a great option for both new and experienced keyboard players and acoustic piano players alike.
- FLEXIBLE: The RockJam Sustain pedal feature over 5.9 feet of cable meaning that no matter on the size of your Digital Piano, Keyboard, Synth or stand.
- QUALITY: The RockJam Sustain pedal features a chrome finish and is crafted from string and components to not only look but feel great.
- Impressive Performance - Featuring the kind of soft resistance, a full-sized piano pedal gives, this substain pedal feels just like playing an acoustic piano. The give and take playback allow the musician to be confident that when they press the sustain pedal, the note lingers like it should. As soon as the musician lifts their foot, the note is gone. It 's as responsive as it needs to be.
- Universal Compatibility - 6 feet cable with 1/4 inch plug, classic universal sustain pedal with polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards. Its classic design with rubber-coated shell and chrome foot pedal make it as attractive to the eye as it is comfortable for the foot.
- High Quality - Chrome plated metal pedal, this M-Audio Sustain Pedal is built around a heavy-duty mechanism that makes it long lasting and durable—perfect for the studio and the road.
- Switchable Polarity - Improve the sound of keyboard playing, give you realistic feeling sustain for an electric piano.
- Non-slip Rubber Base - Non-slip floor space / Rubberized Stands for protection and nice feel underfoot with enough resistance. Slip-resistant rubber bottom grips the floor while you play. High-quality chrome foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Sustain Pedal For Keyboard
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality sustain pedal for keyboard appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Desensitizing Lube Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top sustain pedal for keyboard out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly sustain pedal for keyboard buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best sustain pedal for keyboard: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best sustain pedal for keyboard?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a sustain pedal for keyboard?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Replacement Battery For Ps4 Controller Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable sustain pedal for keyboard, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that sustain pedal for keyboard is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain sustain pedal for keyboard option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Books On The Federal Reserve Review
How We Rate Each Sustain Pedal For Keyboard
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from sustain pedal for keyboard ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated sustain pedal for keyboard models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each sustain pedal for keyboard that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Bluetooth Microphone For Car Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables sustain pedal for keyboard comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different sustain pedal for keyboard brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a sustain pedal for keyboard and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare sustain pedal for keyboard reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.