Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best skateboarding helmets as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1479 Reviews Scanned
- Dual-certified skateboard helmet with high impact-absorbing EPS foam, thick dual-density soft foam, and plush moisture-wicking Sweatsaver fabric
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Includes two different sets of removable, washable, terrycloth Sweatsaver liners to customize fit; adjustable helmet strap with side release buckle
- Available in four sizes: XS/S fits 20 – 21.25 in (51 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21 – 22.5 in (53 – 57 cm), L/XL fits 22.5 – 23.5 in (57 – 60 cm), XL/XXL fits 23.5 – 24.5 in (60 – 63 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string; liners should be used to further customize fit
- Multi-Sporting Gear: These Skateboard Helmets are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include Inline & Roller Skating, Skating, Skateboarding and Scooter. These helmets would be the essential protective gear for any outdoor sports-lovers.
- Size Chart : Small: 18.1”- 19.7”, Medium: 19.7” - 22.8”, Large: 20.9” - 23.2”. These Skateboarding helmets come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit you. The flexibility of the strap make it a unisex product and would fit both well for both men and women, boys and girls.
- Impact Resistance:These skating helmets are specially designed for Multi-sports Head protection. The material use is tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam which would help absorb the impact and protect the head during impact.
- Ventilation: Use of multiple vents, special aerodynamic design and breathable foam to reduce sweating and keep staying cool. It also reduces the high body temperature caused by intense body movements.
- Package included:1 x Helmet
- DURABLE - Built for both comfort and impact resistance with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & THICKENED SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE.
- EXTRA REMOVABLE LINING - Skateboard helmet with two removable liner for different head sizes and easy to wash the sweat away.
- A HELMET for MULTI-SPORT - Smooth Venlitation System helps to protect and enjoy SKATING, CYCLING, BMX, MTB and etc.
- DOUBLE ADJUSTMENT - Well-attached & long-lasting adjustment dial and skin-friendly adjustable chin strap maxmize the best fit and comfortable wearing.
- HOW TO MEASURE A PROPER HELMET? - To find the right size bike helmet, start by measuring your head circumference, wrap a flexible tape measure around the largest portion of your head—about one inch above your eyebrows. Or, wrap a string around your head, then measure the length of string with a yardstick. Size Large is recommended if your size is between 21.3-22.8inch (54cm-58cm).
- Classic skate helmet with ABS outer shell and stink-free, moisture-wicking Sweatsaver liner; designed for skateboarding and roller skating. Sweatsaver liner is easily-removable for cleaning; adjustable chin strap
- Sweatsaver pads fit very snug when they are brand new, and will break in for the optimal fit; expect to wear for a couple of hours before the helmet is completely broken in
- Available in five sizes: S fits 20.6–21.3 in (52–54 cm), M fits 21.4–22 in (54–56 cm), L fits 22.1–22.9 in (56–58 cm), XL fits 23–24 in (58–61 cm), XXL fits 24-25 in (60–62 cm)
- This product is NON-CERTIFIED and is NOT intended for use as a bicycle helmet. This product has NOT been tested under CPSC, ASTM, or CE safety standards.
- Dual Certified skateboarding and bike helmet with ABS shell and impact-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Ideal for biking, skateboarding, scooters, BMX, roller derby, and commuting
- Includes two different sets of removable, moisture-wicking Sweatsaver Fit Pads to customize fit; adjustable chin strap with side release buckle
- Size XS/S fits 18.9 – 21.25 in (48 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21.5 – 22.75 in (55 – 58 cm), L/XL 23.25 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
- 【Multipurpose Sports Helmet】- These Helmets are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include cycling, skateboarding, scootering & roller skating.
- 【Impact Absorption】 - The material use is tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam wrapped with tough shells can absorb strong external impact in order to protect you during accidents.
- 【Different Sizes】 - The helmet comes in S, M, and L sizes so there is always one that fits you. Small: 50-54 cm, Medium: 55-57 cm, Large: 58-61 cm. These Cycling helmets come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit the size of Adult.
- 【Multi-Certificate】 - Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards.
- 【Advanced Performance】- 11 vents to ensure excellent air ventilation during sports activities which keep you cool and comfortable in hot weather.
- Impact-Resistant & Protective Material: With CPCS certified, solid ABS outer shell & premium EPS foam, Gonex skateboard helmet considerably absorbs the impact and external pressure caused by crash with its great cushioning feature.
- Adjustable & Multiple Sizes: Gonex skateboard helmet is suitable for kids above 3 ages, youth and adults. With an adjustable spin dial inside, you can flexibly tighten/loosen the skate helmet for a comfortable and safe fit. Three sizes for chosen: Small: 18.11"-20.7"(46cm-51cm); Medium: 20.07"-22.04"(51cm-56cm); Large: 22.04"-24.01"(56cm-61cm).
- Ventilated & Cool Helmet: Cleverly constructed with 11 breathable vents, conforming to aerodynamics, it assists you to stay cool and reduce sweating even during intense movements and strenuous activities.
- Comfortable & Safe Design: The soft sponge with double-layer flannel lining is comfortable for reliving the compression on head and removable for easily washing the sweat away.
- Professional & Versatile Sport Helmet: Versatile in different sport activities, suitable for skateboard, scooter, bike, skating, rollerblading, cycling, etc.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: MONATA skateboard helmet is dual-certified by CPSC and CE, constructed of sturdy ABS outer shell and a lightweight, crushable expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam that makes this skate helmet highly resistant to sudden shocks and protects riders from multiple impacts.
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: One-handed adjustment dial system and adjustable strap. The scooter helmet adult is easy to be regulated the circumference for secure fit. The skateboard helmet is suitable for head circumference from 20.9 to 24 inches (53-61 cm).
- MULTI-SPORT HELMETS: This adult helmet is flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities. Classic bike helmet shell shape makes it sturdy, stylish, comfortable, and well-ventilated for hours of activity.
- COMFY & SECURE FIT: Removable inner padding of this youth helmet help to wick sweat away from your head for more comfort. After a day of riding, you can easily remove the detachable inner lining of the skateboarding helmet and wash away any sweat.
- 12 STRATEGIC VENTS: With multiple vents, this skate helmet adult allows proper airflow inside the bmx helmet and keeps your head cool, so it becomes more convenient to manage longer rides and practice sessions.
- ☞1:GIFTS FOR MEN CERTIFIED SAFETY: Passed CPSC 1203 & ASTM 1492.INNAMOTO Skateboard Helmet/Bike helmet has undergone intensive safety tests.Our Scooter Helmet fully formed ABS outer shell resists impact and high density EPS inner shell provides thickened shock to keep you safe.
- ☞2:INTERNAL TIGHTENING MECHANISM:Our bike helmet/skate helmets comes with a dial which can adjust the internal size and also come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit the size of adult,boys and girls.Size Chart :Small:（kids/youth） 51-54cm / 20"-21.2", Medium:（women） 54-58cm / 21.2"-22.8", Large:（men）58-61cm / 22.8"-24", Please refer to the size chart for details.
- ☞3:GIFTS FOR DAD MULTI-SPORTING GEAR: These bike helmet/skating helmets are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include cycing skateboarding, scootering, inline,roller skating,BMX, MTB.These helmets would be the essential protective gear for any outdoor sports-lovers.
- ☞4:FASHION & COMFORTABLE DESIGN:INNAMOTO bike helmet/skating helmets offer 6 most trendy color for your choice.Removable lightweigh foam padding adopt breathable liner heat pressing cotton-light but secure, it provides maximum protection but minimum weight to feel when you are wearing it.Special aerodynamic design ,8 air cooling vents to keep the head cool.Comes with a storage bag makes it easy to carry.
- ☞5:RECOMMENDED SIZE: Skateboard helmet youth 8-14/Skateboard helmets for kids 8-14,we suggest small size:51-54cm / 20"-21.2". Skateboard helmet adult women we suggest medium size: 54-58cm / 21.2"-22.8". Helmets for men we suggest large size: 58-61cm / 22.8"-24".
- CLASSIC SAFETY CERTIFIED SKATE HELMET: Professional quality helmet is perfect for skateboarding, biking, inline skating, and a variety of other sports
- PROTECTION FROM FALLS: High-impact ABS shell with certified EPS liner provides multiple impact protection based on ASTM F1493
- MOISTURE WICKING: Plush wrap on the liner wicks away moisture to prevent dripping sweat for greater focus and comfort
- COOLING VENTS: 11 large vents improve flow-through air channeling to keep the wearer cool during intense activity
- SIZE MEDIUM: Medium size helmet with an adjustable chin strap and a secure locking buckle provides an optimal fit
How to Pick the Best Skateboarding Helmets: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top skateboarding helmets? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this skateboarding helmets buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Automatic Fly Reel Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current skateboarding helmets ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a skateboarding helmets?
- What should I look for in a skateboarding helmets?
- Who makes the best skateboarding helmets?
- Are the best rated skateboarding helmets options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare skateboarding helmets reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about skateboarding helmets than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Cassette Aux Cord Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: skateboarding helmets buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best skateboarding helmets for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about skateboarding helmets. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each skateboarding helmets on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality skateboarding helmets, though. We should also disclose how we test each skateboarding helmets. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Skateboarding Helmets
During skateboarding helmets testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Friend Pendant Necklace Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and skateboarding helmets comparison, so we can vouch for all the skateboarding helmets brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – skateboarding helmets brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a skateboarding helmets;
- Item quality – even the most popular skateboarding helmets manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real skateboarding helmets durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a skateboarding helmets, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any skateboarding helmets, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Hanger For Sweaters Review
After posting skateboarding helmets reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the skateboarding helmets benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.