Looking for the best skateboard risers on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
998 Reviews Scanned
- New design for 2009
- High quality BONES Wheels product
- Features the Rat logo
- Set of 2. Enough for one skateboard
- All BONES Wheels products come with a warranty
- Rubber Riser Pad Shock Pads Set for Skateboards & Longboards.
- 3mm (1/8") RISER PADS DIMENSIONS: 7.7cm x 5.5cm x 0.3cm (L x W x H)
- Package Includes: 2 x Skateboard Riser Shock Pads
- Material: Soft Rubber Construction, abrasion-proof.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Beast Guarantee promises 100% satisfaction or your money back. Fast and easy customer service with professional skateboarders.
- The package includs: 1set (2pcs) skateboard riser pads w/ 1set (8pcs) skateboard hardware/screws
- The riser pad / screws set fits longboard and skateboard with many variety options.
- Riser pads: soft rubber material, Dimesions: 7.7cm x 5.5cm, thickness: 12mm(1/2")
- Independent Genuine Parts Riser Set Black 1/8 Set
- Independent Genuine Parts Riser Set Black 1/4 Set
- Rubber Skateboard Risers add height to your ride to help prevent wheelbite & keep you cruising & carving instead of wiping out painfully. Keep riding smooth with skateboard risers
- 6mm (1/4") RISER PADS DIMENSIONS: 7.7cm x 5.5cm x 0.6cm (L x W x H)
- SET of TWO: Black Riser Pads are sold in sets of two
- RUBBER MATERIAL: These high-quality skateboard pads are made of rubber. Provides additional clearance and helps prevent wheel bite
- VARIETY SKATEBOARD RISER PADS OPTIONS: We have many options, such as standard shock pads 3mm, 6mm, 12mm, 14mm and angle wedge riser pads.
- 1 Set (2 pc) Lucky Graphic 1/8" Riser Pads
- Multiple Colors to Choose, Pick the Best One to Match Your Board
- Packaging includes: you will receive 10 skateboard riser shock pads to meet your long-term needs, enough quantity for sharing and replacement
- Powerful effect: these skateboard riser shock pads can reduce the impact force caused by falling and impact, extend the service life of the skateboard, also can avoid the contact between the wheel and the skateboard when modifying the large wheels
- Reliable materials: our longboard rise pads are made of quality PU with good cushioning properties, helping to absorb most of the impact; Make your movement more steady and prevent the sole from rubbing repeatedly
- Appropriate size: soft longboard shockpads are 78 mm/ 3.1 inch in length, 56 mm/ 2.2 inch in width, and 3 mm/ 0.12 inch in thickness, suitable for most skateboards
- Flexible use: you can stack the number when using according to your height requirements; These black rectangle skateboard rise pads are packed in a box, which is light and small, convenient for you to store and carry
- Rubber Riser Pad Shock Pads Set for Skateboards & Longboards.
- 3 Sizes: 3mm 1/8”, 6mm 1/4” and 12mm 1/2” Dual Bolt holes for sizing options
- Absorb impacts from the most intense skateboarding Prevent Wheel bite Minimize vibration which helps to prevent hardware from getting loose & breaking down Preventive toward pressure cracks as well
- Trouble Skateboards has been a manufacturer & distributor of high performance skateboarding decks and accessories since 1996.
- ★ Click the blue “Trouble Skateboards” link located next to the title to check all our decks, trucks, grip tape, bearings, hardware, wheels and accessories.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Skateboard Risers
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality skateboard risers appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Store Enchilada Sauce Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top skateboard risers out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly skateboard risers buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best skateboard risers: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best skateboard risers?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a skateboard risers?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Electric Balloon Pump Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable skateboard risers, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that skateboard risers is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain skateboard risers option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Pellets For Benjamin Trail Np2 Review
How We Rate Each Skateboard Risers
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from skateboard risers ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated skateboard risers models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each skateboard risers that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Blank Cds For Music Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables skateboard risers comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different skateboard risers brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a skateboard risers and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare skateboard risers reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.