Looking for the best shocks for trailblazer on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1319 Reviews Scanned
- 🚙🚙Qty (2) 4573 SG330046 Rear Hatch Lift Suppoorts Struts🚙🚙 - High Quality OEM Replacement, Exact Fit Original/Factory Equipment. NOT FOR REAR WINDOW
- 🚙🚙Rear Trunk Liftgate Shocks Springs🚙🚙 - Placement:Tailgate for 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer or GMC Envoy or Buick Rainier Isuzu Ascender Oldsmobile Bravada or Saab 9-7x; Note: Excluding XL EXT LT Extended Length Body Style;
- 🚙🚙Rear Tailgate Struts Gas Shocks🚙🚙 - Easy to install, no special tools required | Individually tested for consistent performance in all weather conditions;
- 💖💖Best replacement as your worn-out factory lift supports, also known as charged gas shocks, struts, props, dampers, arms;
- 💖💖A NEW PACKAGE will be offered if any quality defects occur. Welcome to Click "Ask Seller" Besides Your Order for In-time Assistance!
- Fitment - Rear Glass Window struts shock lift supports prop rods for 2004 2005 2006 2007 Buick Rainier,2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Trailblazer,2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 GMC Envoy,2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Isuzu Ascender,2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Saab 9-7X Compatible with SG230063 4576 lift support strut
- Function - Use compressed gas, contained in a cylinder and compressed by a piston, to exert a force to support the weight of front hood or rear liftgate tailgate trunk hatchback doors while they are open, no need to hold the door up with your head
- Quality - Rust-resistant Nitride corrosion resistant piston rod extends product life, Multi-Lobe Seal make gas springs more tolerant to vibration and extreme temperature, 100% brand new and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Easy Installation - Easy to install with simple hand tools in just minutes - no special tools required for installation
- Notice - Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing and have any problem contact us via email . For any problem , pls email to us , we provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports.
- Rear Glass Left & Right Lift Supports
- No Special Tools Required for Installation
- Extended Length [in] 21.60.Compressed Length [in] 14.01
- Interchange Part Number:4576,15093449,SG230063,8196189
- Perfect fits 04-07 Buick Rainier,04-09 Chevrolet Trailblazer, 02-08 GMC Envoy ,02-04 Oldsmoble Bravada
- for 2004-07 Buick Rainier - [2003-06 Chevy SSR] - 2002-09 Chevy Trailblazer - [2002-06 Chevy Trailblazer EXT]
- for 2002-09 GMC Envoy - [2002-06 GMC Envoy XL] - 2004-05 GMC Envoy XUV
- for 2003-08 Isuzu Ascender - [2002-04 Olds Bravada] - 2005-08 Saab 9-7X
- Piston seal adjusts as it wears to maintain a tight seal between the piston and pressure tube. This minimizes leak paths for a longer, more consistent, product life
- Detroit Axle shock absorbers are built to the highest quality and offer top performance. O-ring provides pressure to the inner tube and creates a tighter seal to keep the valve less susceptible to dirt, wear and fatigue.
- Fully loaded complete unit is safe and easy to install. Guranteed fit and function.
- The strut is nitrogen gas charged with 4 Lip Teflon banded Piston Seal, micro polished chrome plated piston rod and all weather SV3 fluid.
- Coil Spring is heated treated & powder coated to ensure longevity and protection from Corrosion.
- Spring seats insulated to springs to ensure quiet and comfortable ride quality.
- Neoprene boots and bump stops when applicable. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Placement on Vehicle: Rear Liftgate Hatch Tailgate Lift Supports Shocks Struts
- Interchange Part Number: SG330046, 4573, 8196187, 014293, 3113PX, 5788NO, 8317SS, 9925VO, 8334SV, 3127PY, 0317SS, 15079252, 16068721, 15120902, 15079253, 15120903, 15068721, 15068722, RB8795154, 95154, 612248
- Fitment: (Notes:Excluding XL EXT LT (extended length body style)) Compatible With 2004-2007 Buick Rainier, 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer, 2002-2009 GMC Envoy, 2004-2009 Isuzu Ascender, 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada, 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X
- Specifications: Extended Length (inches) 20.12, Compressed Length (inches) 13.23
- Attention: Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports.
- Ready to Install Complete Struts / Shocks Assembly
- Compatible with 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Front & Rear
- FOR MODELS WITHOUT AIR RIDE SUSPENSION
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brand New Factory Direct - Free Shipping
- Cross Reference Number: 335605, 342475, 61717, 77971, G51718, G63842, M51718, 331043, 343395, KG4162, 33184, 37241, 71341, 801341, 12-514800-HD, 251120
- Rear Liftgate Left & Right Supports
- Extended Length A [in]:20.10,Compressed Length B [in]:13.60
- Interchange Part Number : SG330046 4573 15079252 15079253
- Fit for 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer,2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada,2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender,2004-2007 Buick Rainier,2005-2009 Saab 9-7x,2002-2008 GMC Envoy
- Exact Fit and Function with High OE Quality Design and No Special Tools Required for Installation
- 【FITMENTS】Compatible with Buick Rainier 2004 2005 2006 2007; Cheverolet Trailblazer 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009; For Trailblazer Ext 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006; For GMC Envoy 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009; For GMC Envoy XL 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006; For GMC Envoy XUV 2004 2005, For ISUZU Ascender 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008, For Oldsmobile bravada 2002 2003 2004, For Saab 9-7x 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- 【Interchange Part Number】171341 ,37241
- 【QUICKER & EASIER】OEM Design Direct Fit, No Special Tools Required! Remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece
- 【OEM DESIGN】 Precision-engineered components featuring OE-style mount and coil spring design,100% fit.Helps restore factory ride height and original vehicle ride performance
- 【COMPLETE STRUT ASSEMBLY】Equipted with Strut, Soil, Spring & Mounts
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Shocks For Trailblazer
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality shocks for trailblazer appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Pull Back Cars Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top shocks for trailblazer out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly shocks for trailblazer buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best shocks for trailblazer: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best shocks for trailblazer?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a shocks for trailblazer?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable shocks for trailblazer, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that shocks for trailblazer is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain shocks for trailblazer option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Men’S Hair Relaxer Review
How We Rate Each Shocks For Trailblazer
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from shocks for trailblazer ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated shocks for trailblazer models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each shocks for trailblazer that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Electric Balloon Pump Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables shocks for trailblazer comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different shocks for trailblazer brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a shocks for trailblazer and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare shocks for trailblazer reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.