Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best shock mount as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1766 Reviews Scanned
- Package include Microphone Shock Mount + Pop Filter,and come with one free universal connector adaper,Combination with these two making your broadcast or singing voice sounds more pleasant. Perfect with microphone suspension boom scissor arm stand
- Pop filter:U-shaped double net layer structure, foam layer, metal net layer can effectively reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying
- Shock mount:Made of high quality metal and high elasticity rope. It can protect the microphone all-around with high elasticity wrap roping desigh, which make the microphone more convenient to install and prevente the microphone from falling
- Shock mount for microphone type: Diameter of 46mm-53mm microphone. Outer frame diameter:95mm.Height:80mm.Not for blue yeti. Please Verify your microphone size before ordering
- Pop filter for microphone type: Diameter of 41mm-61mm microphone.H*L*W:8*8*8mm
- 【Shock Mount with Pop Filter Kit】Shock mount for most condenser microphones. Package includes all the items you need to get better audio performance results. A microphone shock mount with a pop filter, standard metal screw adapter and extra two rubber ropes(as replacement). Owning it will making your broadcast or singing voice sounds more pleasant.
- 【Excellent Mic Stand】Mic shock mounts are made of quality metal and high elasticity wrap roping design, isolates mic from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise, prevent unwanted movement of the microphone when you are recording. The added foam pad to the microphone clamp to all-around prevent the microphone from damage and scratches.
- 【Three Layers Pop Filters】Pop filter designed with double net layer structure, foam layer, metal net layer, ''U-shaped'' pop filter can effectively reduces the plosive, pops, crackles, wind interference, breath sounds from front and both side. Helps get your best vocal recordings. It can prevent your microphone from saliva spraying and dust.
- 【Microphone Shock Mount for Universal Mic Boom & Stand】Handy and quick to assemble and disassemble from the microphone by pushing the metal handle, adjust the angle by locking knob. The mic shock mount is a standard 5/8"-27 thread with a 3/8"-5/8"screw adapter can attach to any universal mic boom or stand as you needed. The pop filter firmly fixed on your mic with the combination design of elastic bands and inner rubber ring.
- 【Notes Before Purchased】Note: Universal microphone shock mount fits diameter 46mm - 53mm(1.85''-2.08'') microphone, the pop filter fits 45mm - 63mm diameter microphones. Please confirm the size of your microphone before ordering. (Not Fit AT4040, Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, Blue yeti nano). We aim to provide top-quality products & great customer service. So if you’re have some problems with the product after you receive the parcel, don't hesitate to let us know, we are always by your side!
- Superior - Our studio microphone mount is crafted with optimized suspension bands to shield your mic from vibrations, shock pops, and distortions.
- Durable - The robust, ultra-reinforced, noise isolating mic shock mount keeps your microphones securely set up and your audio crisp.
- Compact - At 5.5" x 3.5" and 7 oz., this portable microphone holder and shock mount is the perfect size for recording professional quality audio anywhere you go.
- Easy - Compatible with Blue Yeti, Blue Yeti Pro USB, and Blue Snowball microphones, our Blue Yeti shock mounts have multi-sized threads (3/8" and 5/8") to fit US and European mic arms. No adapter necessary.
- Multipurpose - These microphone mounts can be used for singing, voiceovers, podcasts, streaming, vlogging, gaming, and is a thoughtful and useful gift for those looking for premium quality sound.
- ◮Anti vibration and noise - This shock mount mic holder can isolate condenser mics from most physical vibration, floor, and stand noise effectively. And it’s ideal for recording, podcasting, broadcasting and more. It will make your broadcast or singing voice sound better.
- ◮Applicable for many mic types - One shock mount is equipped with 4 different bottom screws, which can compatible with multiple microphone styles, for instance, AT(2020, 2020 USB), Rode(NT1-A, Procaster, Podcaster, K2, NTK, NT2000, NT2-A, NT1000), Samson(C01, C03, C01U, C03U, CL7, CL8), MXL(990, 770, R77, TEMPO, V67G, 2006), AKG(P120, P220, P420) , Blue(Ember, Bird SL, Babybottle SL, Spark SL except Yeti, Snowball, Nano), Neumann U87 and Scarlett Cm25.
- ◮Durable and Adjustable-The shock mount was totally made of Heavy-duty solid metal, except the elastic band and pad. It also came with mounting pads to protect the bottom of the mic. Features an angle adjustable locking knob with a 5/8 inch screw hole, which can be easily attached to any universal mic boom arm or stand.
- ◮! NOTE ! - 1. The shock mount is not compatible with handheld mic, such as SM58, Q2U, ATR2100. 2. It’s also not suitable for many USB microphone with function knobs, such as Fifine, Blue Yeti/Snowball, Razer. (The threads’ diameters which are less than 20mm are not suitable. Many USB microphones’ bottom threads are 5/8 inch which is far less than 20 mm.) 3. Microphones without threads at the bottom cannot be tightened on our shock mount, such as AT2035/2050, Heil PR40.
- ◮Best service - We promise to provide timely response within 24 hours and lifelong technical guidance.
- ◇Suitable for Mic Types - Our suspension shock mount is a nice accessory for condenser microphones diameter ranging from 43mm to 47mm, such as Blue Spark/Bluebird/Babybottle, CAD U37/U37 USB, MXL V63M/V250, Sterling LDC/ST51/SP50. Please verify your microphone size before ordering!
- ◇Not Suitable for Mic Types - If you use Audio-Technica, Blue Yeti/Snowball/Yeti Nano, Samson g track, Shure SM58/SM48, ATR2100, Samson q2u, MXL990/910/V69XM/550/V67/V67GS, Samson C01/meteor USB/Q2U/C01CUW, Neumann TLM103/102, Razor Seiren, we don't advise you to buy it.
- ◇Anti Vibration and Noise - The mic holder can isolate studio condenser mics from most physical vibration, floor, and stand noise effectively, it will make your broadcast or singing voice sounds more pleasant.
- ◇Great Design and Well-made - The main structure is made of aluminum alloy, which improves the grade and extends the service life. The rubber band adopts high quality elastic rope, which can effectively reduce the trill caused by vibration and make the recorded sound more realistic.
- ◇Note: If you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve the problem and offer timely and reasonable solutions for you.
- This professional suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.It is a very nice shock mount for most large diaphragm condenser microphones.
- Made of high quality metal and high elasticity rope (In order to extend the life of the shock mount, Free two ropes.) It can protect the microphone all-around with high elasticity wrap roping design, which makes the microphone more convenient to install and prevents the microphone from falling.
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread with a 3/8"-5/8"screw adapter,features an angle adjustment with locking knob,so you can mount it on all the standard microphone stands. Weight Capacity: 1.32 - 2.2 pounds (Not For Blue Yeti)
- This shock mount has a foam protection wall,which is use to hold and protect microphone.
- NOTE: The shock mount only fits microphone diameter ranging from 48mm ~54mm. PLEASE VERIFY your microphone size BEFORE ORDERING!
- Professional Shockmount - Specially designed for Audio Technica AT2020, AT2020USB, AT2020USB+, AT2035 Microphone to reduce vibration. Reduce your audio editing time.(Boom Arm Stand Not Included)
- Perfect Improve - Shock Mount isolates the microphone from noise, shock and vibrations. Like floor tapping, desk bumping, adjusting the boom, etc.
- Boom Arm Capability - With a 3/8"-5/8" screw adapter. Perfectly match the most of boom arm and microphone stands.
- Exquisite Design - The shock mounts are framed with an easy pinch-to-open clamp and a nice foam padding.
- Great for your YouTube videos, podcasting, online games. Package include Microphone Shock Mount, universal connector adaper.
- AT2020 Foam Windscreen with Shock Mount Specially designed Compatible with Audio-Technica AT2020 line of microphones
- AT2020 Windscreen Foam Cover with Shock Mount, by Etour - Mount Made from Quality Materials to Eliminate Vibrations - Acoustic Foam Act as a Pop Filter for your Mic.- Filter out those harsh "p" and "t" sounds.
- Microphone shock mount can attenuate noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Microphone shock mount can be easily angled via the adjustment knob, quickly removed or install and and fit with 3/8"-16 and 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- Great for better YouTube videos, podcasting, online games and other audio recordings
- Professional Shockmount - Specially designed for MV7 USB Podcast Microphone to reduce vibrations. Saving your audio editing time.(Boom Arm Stand Not Included)
- Perfect Improve - Shock Mount isolates the MV7 microphone from buzzing noise vibrations. Like floor tapping, desk bumping, rolling your chair, adjusting the boom, tap your feet on your desk etc.
- Boom Arm Capability - Perfectly match the most of boom arm. No adapter is required. Specially double-size thread designed to fit US and EU microphone boom arm.
- Compact Design - Shockmount is lighter weight and smaller, more streamlined design. It is quite attractive in your recording studio with a "high-tech" look.
- Exquisite Design - Rubber mat between the metal bolt and microphone attaches that prevent scratches from your microphone or mount and will bitter cinch down the bolt.
- ♪Anti Vibration and Noise - This shock mount keep the microphone in place, which can effectively reduce the noise picked up by the mic from moving or banging on the table.And also isolate the microphone from bumps, which can eliminate shock and background noises .
- ♪Compatibility - Our professional suspension shock mount is compatible with ATR2100-USB, AT2005-USB, Samson Q2U, Behringer Xm8500, Shure SM58-LC PGA48/PGA58 and other condenser microphones between 28mm and 32mm in diameter.
- ♪Great design and well-made - The mic shock mount features a highly flexible surround design that protects the microphone all-around, which make the microphone more convenient to install and prevent the microphone from falling.
- ♪HIGH QUALITY - Heavy-duty solid metal and strong rubber bands for durable and sturdy construction, which can be used for long time.
- ♪Adjustability and Flexibility - Features an angle adjustable locking knob and comes with a 5/8 to 3/8 screw adapter for easy connection to any universal microphone boom or stand.
How to Pick the Best Shock Mount: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top shock mount? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this shock mount buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Dog House For Husky Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current shock mount ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a shock mount?
- What should I look for in a shock mount?
- Who makes the best shock mount?
- Are the best rated shock mount options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare shock mount reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about shock mount than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 History Books About The 1960S Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: shock mount buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best shock mount for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about shock mount. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each shock mount on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality shock mount, though. We should also disclose how we test each shock mount. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Shock Mount
During shock mount testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Single Jet Torch Lighter Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and shock mount comparison, so we can vouch for all the shock mount brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – shock mount brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a shock mount;
- Item quality – even the most popular shock mount manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real shock mount durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a shock mount, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any shock mount, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Scabbard For Mossberg Shockwave Review
After posting shock mount reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the shock mount benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.