Looking for the best powered subwoofer for car but can’t make a decision? We’ve analyzed hundreds of verified customer reviews and completed our top-10 ratings.
971 Reviews Scanned
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 - 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- Built-in MOSFET 200 W max. monaural amplifier
- Built-in variable Crossover (50-150Hz).
- Low Pass Filter for DVD 5. 1
- Compact Hideaway Size (2. 5" Tall)
- Perfect for - Saving space, Convertibles, Cargo vehicles, Speaker, and RCA level inputs
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- 8-inch JBL BassPro SL powered under-seat compact subwoofer enclosure
- Power output: Peak: 250 watts RMS: 125 watts
- Efficient Class D amplifier
- Soft start turn-on, speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on
- Optional wired bass remote controller
- RBlaupunkt GTHS81 8” Amplified Subwoofer 320 WattsCA Low Level Input: 0.15V. High Level Input: 1V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12dB
- Phase Selector Switch: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Signal to Noise ratio: 91dB. Frequency Response: 20Hz-150Hz
- Dimensions: 13 x 9.45 x 2.87 Inches
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12" Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement. 3D molded acrylic dust cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal basket.
- High density laminated foam Surround. High power strontium magnet with ultra Saturated high BL motor structure.
- Vented core magnet motor structure. 2" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 8mm washer & yoke plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak x-max. 70oz.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 1000 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Mosfet Power Supply - With a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Inputs - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the P10AW to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Inputs - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the P10AW with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max, 40 oz. Magnet, Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design, Impedance: 4-ohms, Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz, SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB, Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth, Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB, 3.7 second turn on delay, High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense, RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
- The Punch P300-10 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier
- The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 13.3” x 18” x 8.9” x 5.9”
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included
- Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Amplifier Power Output: 120 Watts RMS
- 8" High performance subwoofer in a carpeted, vented enclosure
- High Level and RCA inputs for easy connection in any system set up
- External Bass Control is included for convenient control of volume from front of vehicle
Buying the Best Powered Subwoofer For Car — A Quick Guide
If you’re on a hunt for a worthy powered subwoofer for car, you may run into some potholes. Is it a reliable product that you want to buy? Is it worth spending money? Are there any better (and cheaper) offers from the rival brands? What should I look for in a powered subwoofer for car?
So many tough questions… And it looks like there’s plenty of powered subwoofer for car on the market — you barely know which manufacturer to trust! So, to help you avoid frustration, indecision and time-wasting, we offer you a helping hand.
Also read 👉 Wax Melter Review
The good news is that we have already done the hard part of research: hand-picking, analyzing and reviewing the best-rated powered subwoofer for car. And now we are excited to share our knowledge with you!
So, this is how we test each powered subwoofer for car:
- Brand. It’s important to know who makes your powered subwoofer for car. We carefully study the company’s portfolio, history and reputation. We look at other powered subwoofer for car brands and compare all of their benefits/drawbacks.
- Perks. Each powered subwoofer for car may have unique features and specifications. We do a microscopic powered subwoofer for car comparison when it comes to various models. So, our assortment presents a powered subwoofer for car for every occasion.
- Reputation. We also investigate and compare powered subwoofer for car reviews to be sure that it deserves your attention. And our verification AI-algorithms help us to filter out fake, improper or paid-for reviews.
- Value. We separate weed from chaffs and examine quality powered subwoofer for car only. No second-rate stuff on our watch list!
- Price. We understand that you aim to buy a reliable powered subwoofer for car at the lowest price possible. There’s no shame in being pragmatic! And our powered subwoofer for car ratings include both budget-wise and more premium items.
- Warranty. For how long is a powered subwoofer for car going to serve? Does the brand vouch for its quality? We also look for the best warranty among other technical details, so you don’t lose your money.
Also read 👉 Books On Trauma Review
And then, using all the product information that we managed to gather, we rate each powered subwoofer for car individually. We present you all the pros/cons, characteristics, brand’s reliability, overall user rating from 1 to 5 stars, as well as the best model assortment.
Besides, our powered subwoofer for car review database is always updated. We understand how important it is to stay relevant and highlight all pros and cons.
So, we keep the finger on the pulse: we track down new product series, check the new players on the market, watch the fashion and trends, and learn about the consumer’s needs and desires. It all helps to figure out the top powered subwoofer for car.
Also read 👉 Bed Slats Review
Our powered subwoofer for car buying guide uses only trustworthy and double-checked info. And the extra sources for it include:
- Business review websites.
- Articles and reviews from the topic-related expert media.
- Verified customer reviews from the biggest retailers.
- Info from Q&A platforms.
Finally, we employ AI, Big Data and machine-learning algorithms to assess that monstrous caboodle of info. It helps to filter out unreliable info, fake testimonials, low customer rating irrelevant data, outdated reports and other junk information.
So, our Top 10 powered subwoofer for car selection is always a source of reliance. Who makes the best powered subwoofer for car? What is the optimal affordable price? For how long will it serve in your arsenal? Which brands should be skipped? We answer all that and even more.
Also read 👉 Coral Calcium Powder Review
But no database is perfect. If you happen to notice any errors, misleading info, inadequate ratings, undeserved praise/criticism, incomplete feature list or anything else — leave a comment.
We pay a major attention to the fact-check and look for every way possible to make our powered subwoofer for car buying guides better. Follow them to find the best powered subwoofer for car and take your shopping to the next level.