Looking for the best pcie x16 video card on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
2219 Reviews Scanned
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- ♦ FULL-SPEED PCI-E 3.0 x16 128Gbp/s BANDWIDTH - Deliver all the performance of PCIe 3.0 to your GPU. Support GTX1080, GTX1080Ti, RTX2060, RTX2070, RTX2080, RTX2080Ti, RX570, RX580, RX590, RX5700 XT, RX VEGA 56, RX VEGA 64 etc, support for all graphics cards produced after 2015.
- ♦ EXTENDED & ANGLED - A generous of cable length and a 90° female PCIe connector minimizes cable strain making it easy to install your GPU vertically in compatible cases. If use with Funtin vertical GPU kits, please search for ASIN: B07W64YB3Z.
- ♦ EMI SHIELDED - Electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding ensures maximum performance because of the shield is made of TPE plastic sleeve and PE insulation layer. Otherwise, imported wire( 28/30 AWG) and the core is made of pure copper tinning process, which ensures the signal is full speed, stable and almost no attenuation transmission.
- ♦ FULLY FLEXIBLE - Six-wire banded construction allows for full flexibility to reach through even the tightest gaps. After numerous design improvements, the end result is: the six-wire design is far better than the five-wire and seven-wire designs in terms of transmission, shielding, and attenuation.
- ♦ 100% Money-back Guarantee: We want you to be absolutely pleased with our items. If you're not satisfied, return them to us for a fast, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value - Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores:8,Requirements:350 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 18 Amp on the +12 volt rail,PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot,Windows 7,Vista.xp(32/64bit)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package Dimensions, 2.54 L x 24.765 H x 17.145 W (centimeters)
- 520 MHz core clock
- Requirements - Minimum of a 300 Watt power supply.(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amps.)
- 1024 MB 64-bit DDR3 memory. PCI Express 2.0 x16. 8 CUDA Cores
- 600 MHz memory clock and 1230 MHz shader clock
- Operating system support is windows 7 32 or 64 bit, windows vista 32 or 64 bit and windows xp 32 or 64 bit
- With half size bracket, for SFF computer only, will not fit normal size computer
- Support: DirectX v11, shader Model: 5.0, support Blu-ray 3D and Stereoscopic 3D
- Compatible with windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, windows vista and XP.
- Showcase Your Graphics Card: The vertical graphics card holder Kit allows vertical installation of a GPU to better show off the visual design of the GPU and its cooler.
- Compatible with all Standard ATX Chassis: The newly revised vertical graphics card holder kit fits all standard ATX chassis with at least 7 available PCI slots.
- Modular, Instantly Adjustable Design: The position of the GPU can move back and forth to allow cables to pass through chassis with either closed or open PCI slots.
- Durable, High Quality Materials: Thick SGCC steel prevents the largest and heaviest GPUs from bending the GPU holder.
- Cooler Master Riser Cable Version 2 included: A high quality Cooler Master version 2 riser cable completes the vertical GPU holder package.
- Device Type: Graphics card - low profile| Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16| Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon R7 430| Max Resolution: 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz| Max Monitors Supported: 2| Interfaces: 2 x DisplayPort (HDCP)| API Supported: OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 12| Features: HDCP| Size: 2 GB| Technology: GDDR5 SDRAM| Bus Width: 128-bit| Width: 6.2 in| Depth: 4.8 in| Height: 0.8 in| Weight: 4.83 oz| Designed For: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Ý HP ProDesk 400 G5, 600 G4
- 【Product Name】PCIe x16 Graphics Video Card to PCIe x16 Slot Extension Cable
- 【Product Model】JHH-R33UF-TU-WH-185mm
- 【Transfer Speed】PCIe3.0 x16 gen3 full speed,128G/bps (Max.).
- 【Compatible Chassis】ITX A4 Mini Chassis
- 【Applicable Graphics Cards】GTX1080ti, RTX2080ti, Titan XP, radeon580, VEGA64 GTX1080ti High-end graphics CARDS, fireprow7100, VEGA64, prowx5100, quadroK1200 RTX2070 professional graphics card, support for all the PCIe CARDS after 2015 years.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Pcie X16 Video Card
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality pcie x16 video card appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Tool To Cut Aluminum Can Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top pcie x16 video card out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly pcie x16 video card buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best pcie x16 video card: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best pcie x16 video card?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a pcie x16 video card?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Marine Led Spreader Lights Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable pcie x16 video card, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that pcie x16 video card is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain pcie x16 video card option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Trash Compactor Bags Review
How We Rate Each Pcie X16 Video Card
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from pcie x16 video card ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated pcie x16 video card models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each pcie x16 video card that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Swimming Books Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables pcie x16 video card comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different pcie x16 video card brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a pcie x16 video card and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare pcie x16 video card reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.