Looking for the best par20 led on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1493 Reviews Scanned
- Top Rated Dimmable PAR20 LED Light Bulb
- ✅ DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our PAR20 LED bulbs are instant on with the latest in LED flicker free technology for maximum eye comfort.
- ✅ WATERPROOF - The weatherproof rating ensures our LED PAR20 spot light bulbs can stand up to the elements. Durable dust-tight construction provides reliable outdoor security light in any weather. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications such as driveways, basements, porches, decks or garages.
- ✅ UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our PAR20 LED bulbs are the sustainable choice offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 500 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 3000 Kelvin, this bulb provides a warm white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 7 watts of energy, saving up to $47.29 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.84 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- 75 Watt Replacement using only 7 watts! 500 Lumens - brightest in industry
- 3000K color temperature matches the color of existing halogen lamps
- Instant on at full brightness, dimmable, with 40 degree light dispersment - semi spotlight
- Highest power LED per watt and UL Listed
- Mercury free = safe for kids, pets and the environment
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than 50 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 22 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.Input Frequency- 60 Hz. Power (Rated) (Nom)- 7 W. Lamp Current (Nom)- 70mA. Wattage Equivalent- 50 W
- CLASSIC GLASS: Philips Classic Glass LEDs combine the elegance and sparkle of glass with the innovative efficiency of LED for spectacular indoor lighting. At 4000-Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 4000 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.Power Factor (Nom):0.8
- 2 LED bulbs per package Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 50 Watt replacement using only 7 Watts (500 lumens)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 3000 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Philips PAR20 LED classic glass light bulbs spotlight the details in your home with a 40-degree beam angle and 500 lumens of bright white, dimmable light, equivalent to 50-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures and have a bulb diameter of 2.5 inches.
- Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Best-in-class, Energy Star Certified, Philips LEDs turn on instantly, providing efficient, steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- Philips Classic Glass LEDs combine the elegance and sparkle of glass with the innovative efficiency of LED for spectacular indoor lighting. Creating a sparkle for years to come, Philips LEDs save you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Each bulb in this pack of four PAR20 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 22 years of use (based on three hours of usage per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- ENERGY SAVINGS - 500 Lumens, Use only 8W (50W Equivalent) and save 84% instantly
- LONG LIFE - Last 22.8 years with life rating of 25,000 hours. Based on 3 Hours average use per day.
- DIMMABLE - Dimming capabilities to your living room, dining room and bedroom for an inviting atmosphere.
- CRI 90+: With a high CRI rating, the LED light bulb shows a more accurate color of the objects
- UL & Energy Star Certified. 5-year Limited Warranty.
- SPECIALTY BULB - Upgrade older specialty lighting to the latest energy saving LED technology.
- WARM WHITE - The Feit LED dimmable light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting at CCT of 3000 Kelvin; The bulbs deliver warm white glow that makes any space appear cozy and inviting;
- ENERGY SAVING - The 50-watt equivalent LED light bulb only uses 5 watts and produces 450 lumens; Has instant on brightness; Emits no ultraviolet light which makes it safe to use in rooms with artwork and photographs; 100% mercury free;
- DURABLE - The LED light bulb is rated up to 25000 hours or over 22 years; The LED bulb saves you money on energy costs and with a long lifespan, it reduces the cost and hassle of renewing them; Virtually maintenance-free
- CEC TITLE 20 AND TITLE 24 - Feit Electric upholds the highest standards for all our products with optimal performance and safety; With 40+ years of experience in lighting, we are the leader in lighting innovations
- 2700 KELVINS & 63 LUMENS PER WATT – These led PAR20 light bulbs have a lumen count of 500, CRI Rating of 94 and a life span of 25,000 Hours. Replace your old cfl, halogen or incandescent bulbs with these PAR20 bulbs with soft white light of 2700k.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED AND UL-LISTED – Certified to deliver the quality, performance, and savings. This product has been tested and listed by the Underwriter Laboratories’ meaning it has met their nationally recognized safety requirements. Model Number: HyperPAR20-8D27, UL Number: E472253 HyperPAR20-8DXX
- CRI 93 - Hyperikon’s 50Watt equivalent PAR20 bulb has CRI94+ technology provides near-sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home.
- SMOOTH DIMMABILITY – This PAR20 led dimmable bulb has smooth dimming capabilities from 100-20% with modern LED dimmers allows you to control the look and feel of your space.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - When we say we've got you covered, we mean it. Should your product fail within the first 5 years from the date of purchase we will fulfill our promise and replace it free of charge to you.
- Excellent Brightness: 600 lumens light output is 20% higher than regular LED PAR20 bulbs'.
- Classic Style: The elegant and sparkling full glass bulb body has the same size, same shape, same look, and the same feel as the tranditional halogen PAR20 bulb's to match the taste of classic style lighting.
- Superior Outdoor Endurance: The fully sealed hard glass body not only has the excellent waterproof nature, but also resists the UV rays under the sun without aging or weathering issues, providing superior weatherproof endurance.
- Long-lasting Energy Savings: Commercial-grade 25,000 hours long rated lifespan for replacing a 60-watt halogen PAR20 bulb by lasting over 25 times longer and spending only 6 watts in power consumption.
- Commercial-grade Quality Assurances: 30-day Free Return & Refund, Dimmer Compatibility Coverage, plus a 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty ensure a worry-free purchasing experience.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Par20 Led
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality par20 led appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Non Slip Dash Mat Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top par20 led out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly par20 led buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best par20 led: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best par20 led?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a par20 led?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 0 Gauge Amp Wiring Kit Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable par20 led, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that par20 led is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain par20 led option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Anti Shedding Shampoo For Dogs Review
How We Rate Each Par20 Led
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from par20 led ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated par20 led models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each par20 led that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Tablet With Sim Card Slot Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables par20 led comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different par20 led brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a par20 led and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare par20 led reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.