Looking for the best paintball remote line on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
740 Reviews Scanned
- Choose Quick Disconnect, Slidecheck, or Pro Push-Button Quick Disconnect
- Move the BULK weight of the tank OFF your marker and into a pouch!
- Designed to work with co2 tanks, 3000 psi, and 4500 psi HPA systems
- CA Adapter attaches to any paintball marker Including Tippmann TMC, 98, A5, X7, Cronus, Alpha Black, Alpha Black elite, TCR, Stryker, Stormer. Spyder Fenix, Victor, Agressor, Xtra, Compact, VS Series, JT, Brass Eagle and More
- Remote Works with all standard paintball tanks including HPA/Compressed Air, 13/3000, 26/3000, 35/3000, 48/3000, 62/3000, 45/4500, 50/4500, 68/4500, 70/4500, 80/4500, 88/4500 & 90/4500. Also Works with standard CO2 tanks 4oz, 9oz, 12oz, 16oz, 20oz and 24oz. And many Airsoft HPA Setups.
- Rated up to 4500 psi
- Universal fit makes this remote compatible with all markers
- Quick disconnect to ASA adapter included
- 30" Unstretched Length, can be stretched to over four feet.
- Includes one year warranty by Captain O-Ring LLC
- Rated at 3000 psi
- Universal so it fits all Tippmann markers
- Attaches easily
- Allows you to carry your tank on your back with addition of harness with tank holder or vest with tank holder
- See items T365030, T365031, T365024, T365042
- Ninja Micro Remote Coil
- 30% Lighter than other Remote Lines
- Made in the USA
- 3000 PSI remote coil kit
- Connects and disconnects under pressure
- All-in-one quick disconnect and on/off
- Compatible with Co2 or Compressed air
- Coil remote line
- 30% Lighter and Smaller than standard remotes
- Extremely Flexible
- 4500 PSI working pressure
- Made in USA
- This is the female quick disconnect that fits the 8mm male nipple commonly found on Any one with a HPA Fill Station.
- It will work on HPA Fill Stations, Scuba Fills, Boosters & Fill Panels. Very Durable, 5000 psi working pressure.
- QD is manufactured from marine grade chrome plated stainless steel and works just like a BCD QD.
- Made of Stainless steel,The thread is 1/8NPT.
- Move your tank to a pouch and lighten your marker
- Designed to work with co2 tanks, 3000 psi and 4500 psi HPA systems
- High flow coiled hose for unrestricted movement
- Paintball PCP Coil Remote Hose Line w/Quick Disconnect
- Heavy Duty Remote Hose/Line With Quick Disconnect that get bulky tank off your paintball gun with a coil remote!
- Unlike braided stainless steel hoses, the coil will expand and contract to fit the position you're in
- Rated for 3000 psi use, so you can be sure you won't have any blown ends, It will work with ANY screw-in CO2 or compressed air / N2 tank!
- Now with more flexible coil-Reduced number of coils reduces catching on vests and packs-Field tested with great results.
- Ninja Pistol Remote Line Quick
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Paintball Remote Line
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality paintball remote line appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Case For Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top paintball remote line out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly paintball remote line buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best paintball remote line: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best paintball remote line?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a paintball remote line?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Screen Protector Moto Z2 Play Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable paintball remote line, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that paintball remote line is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain paintball remote line option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Lg G4 Review
How We Rate Each Paintball Remote Line
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from paintball remote line ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated paintball remote line models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each paintball remote line that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Super Capacitor Jump Starter Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables paintball remote line comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different paintball remote line brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a paintball remote line and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare paintball remote line reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.