Looking for the best paintball regulator on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
2137 Reviews Scanned
- Max up to 4500psi high pressure gauge input, 800psi regulated output.
- Fits most of air tanks with inlet threads 5/8"-18UNF, the outlet threads size is G1/2-14.
- Premium quality regulator comes with a 3k and 7.5k burst disk.
- Comes with standard 8mm quick disconnect male foster fitting adapter for filling.
- The regulator is high air flow rate, light weight, easily operation and re-buildable, applicable medium with Air/CO2.
- Output pressure: 0-300psi ;Input pressure: 1800psi
- Output thread: G1/2-14 ;Input thread: 0.825-14NGO
- Gauge: 300psi Material: Hard Alloy
- The air regulators change the fluctuating output pressure from your tank into a steady supply that provides a consistent and accurate function.
- MADE IN THE USA!!!!
- .26 pounds!!!!
- 1-3/8 inches bottle to ASA
- All black tactical look
- SRT piston - Sonic Recharge Technology piston - plated aluminum piston that produces an industry le
- Adjustable Output Pressure (450, 550, 700 and 800 psi)
- 30% Increased Flow
- Ball Valve
- Mini Gauge
- Mini Fill Nipple
- 🐵Rated pressure for IN:3000psi - Out:800Psi Can fit most of your tanks with Thread:5/8"-18UNF, the outlet threads size is G1/2-14.
- 🙈Using for high pressure air cylinder, SCBA cylinder, SCUBA diving steel cylinder or PCP tanks,easy to assemble and install for Air / CO2 filling.
- 🙉Made of good quality materials, sturdy and durable, an economical high performance tank regulator. With a high air flow rate to make paintball shoot out with faster speed.
- 🙊Comes with standard 8mm quick disconnect male foster fitting adapter for filling.
- 🐒Exterior is dark black anodized aluminum with a black Aluminum thread protector and a rubber fill nipple cover. Regulators are supplied with a standard male foster fitting for filling.
- Important-In order to prevent the gauge from exploding during installation,please follow the instructions.
- 1、Turn the knob clockwise until the adjusting lever is completely relaxed, so that the regulator is closed.
- 2、Then screw the regulator to the HPA bottle.
- 3、After installation, you can tighten the knob in clockwise direction, so that you can adjust the pressure you need.But please keep the pressure below 300psi, otherwise the pressure gauge will break.
- TRIPLE STAGE DECOMPRESSION, PRESSURE ADJUSTABLE! This aquarium co2 regulator is the triple stage design, very stable output pressure and CO2 flowrate, cylinder inner pressure reduced, flowrate will not change. Working pressure can be adjusted from 0-60 psi.
- 12V DC SOLENOID WITH PRECISION NEEDLE VALVE! This co2 regulator use 12V DC solenoid valve repalced AC solenoid valve, safer and more stable, lower power, no noise. Automatic turning on/off CO2 output with timer. Aquarium specific needle valve, High precision fine-tuning easy for co2 to be 1 bubble in 3 seconds.
- BUBBLE COUNTER AND TOOLS INCLUDED! Together with bubble counter, you can read your co2 flow rate directly via the bubble counter. Bubble counter with check valve function, stop water backflow to bottle. All installing tools included, easy to install and use.
- CLASS 1 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY! The co2 regulator is made of hard aluminum alloy, surface spraying treated. Pressure knob and fine tuning are very easy to adjust.
- MINI SIZE FOR ALMOST ALL TANKS! The regulator compatible with Painball tank, all size CGA320 threaded cylinder and 5/8'' UNF threaded disposable co2 cartridge.(Most 80-90g cartridges are 5/8'' UNF thread. Fluval 45g threaded 3/8'', NOT suitable,)
- With this adapter, you can attach a CO2 regulator with CGA 320 thread to a paintball CO2 pin valve cylinder
- Enhanced safety feature: pressure relief hole relieves overpressure when dettaching the adapter from CO2 cylinder. (CO2 solenoid regulator and CO2 tank are not included; for demonstration purposes only)
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Paintball Regulator
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality paintball regulator appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Canned Air For Pc Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top paintball regulator out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly paintball regulator buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best paintball regulator: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best paintball regulator?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a paintball regulator?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Trigonometry Textbook Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable paintball regulator, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that paintball regulator is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain paintball regulator option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Mus Review
How We Rate Each Paintball Regulator
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from paintball regulator ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated paintball regulator models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each paintball regulator that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Screen Protector For Droid Turbo Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables paintball regulator comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different paintball regulator brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a paintball regulator and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare paintball regulator reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.