Looking for the best network cards on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1315 Reviews Scanned
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. Network Standard : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi Upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps. Security 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- OS Support-Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bit,Windows 7 32bit/64bit,Windows Vista 2bit/64bit,Windows XP 32bit/64bit
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
- Operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit and Mac OSX
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL: The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- Minimized lag for your PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND COVERAGE Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4 2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas and low profile bracket
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- 【More stable connections】 the TP Link UE300 is a Gigabit Ethernet Adapter that enables you to turn your laptop's USB port into an RJ45 Ethernet port. Switch from an unstable wireless connection to a stable high speed Ethernet connection
- 【Gigabit speeds】 take your speed to the next level with the UE300 Ethernet adapter. Experience full 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet performance over your laptop's USB 3. 0 port and elevate your browsing experience to transfer files, play games, video chat, and stream HD videos seamlessly
- 【Compatible with most devices】 does not support Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii. Compatible with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U and IEEE 802. 3ab. Supports IEEE 802. 3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standard
- 【Plug & play】 utilizing Realtek RTL8153 Chipset, driver free installation for Windows XP and later version, macOS 10.9 and later version, Chrome OS and Linux OS. (Note: for Mac OS 10.6 10.8, a driver is required and needs to be downloaded from TP Link website)
- Ultra compact & foldable design, the UE300 conveniently folds down and is extremely portable, enabling you to take it with you wherever you go
- Dual High Gain WiFi Antenna - Weak Signal Increased by Wireless Adapter for desktop computer Use 2pcs Long Range WiFi Antennas of 5dBi, which makes usb wifi Adapter Ensures Range Extended WiFi Connection and Superior Stability for Desktop, Laptop, PC
- 1200Mbps High WiFI SPEED 802.11ac 5G/2.4G - Ultra-fast AC1200 wireless adapter speed, You Can Get Maximum 867Mbps Wireless Speed on 5GHz WiFi Band or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz WiFi for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.
- Super USB 3.0 WiFi Adapter for desktop PC - USB 3.0 Adapter Speed is 10times than USB2.0 it Support the wireless adapter for desktop speed up to fast link for the USB port.
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot - You can create a Hot spot with the Soft AP Feature if your desktop is under wired Internet connection. You can boost Wi-Fi to your mobile devices from your computer
- Warranty Service - 7X24Hours Technical Support. Please contact us if you have any problems about the usb wireless network adapter, we will respond to your issue within 24 hours.24Month Warranty.
- Ultra-speed: Up to 300Mbps on 2.42GHz band or 866Mbps on 5.8GHz band, AC1200Mbps WiFi adapter provides fast speed and lag free connection for PC Laptop, online video, or gaming.
- 5dBi High Gain Antenna: 5dBi dual band high-gain antenna can further enhance the reception and transmission signal of the WiFi card. 360° rotatable antenna provides a stronger wireless transmission and receives signals from any angle.
- Dual Band Connectivity: This WiFi antenna offers flexible connectivity in both 2.42GHz and 5.8GHz bands, enabling faster access and extended range for your PC desktop laptop. You can switch freely between the two frequency bands according to the actual situation
- USB 3.0 Port: Using the USB 3.0 interface, the ethernet adapter is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, ensuring the highest throughput performance and a more stable Internet connection. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
- System Support: Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP / Mac OS 10.4-10.15. Driver installation may be required. Note: the driver does not support Mac OS 11.0.1 or above
- Super-Fast Speed – Make full use of your network with AC1200 WiFi speeds (867 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band)
- Bluetooth 4.2 – Achieve 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad Wireless Range – Connect to your WiFi from further away with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater range and enhanced stability
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop (Both Standard and Low profile brackets included)
- Windows Compatibility - Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32/64-bit)
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Network Cards
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality network cards appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Wireless Charger For Galaxy S5 Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top network cards out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly network cards buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best network cards: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best network cards?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a network cards?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Lg V20 Case Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable network cards, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that network cards is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain network cards option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Scientist Biographies Review
How We Rate Each Network Cards
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from network cards ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated network cards models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each network cards that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Dremel Bit For Grinding Steel Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables network cards comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different network cards brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a network cards and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare network cards reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.