Looking for the best network card for pc but can’t make a decision? We’ve analyzed hundreds of verified customer reviews and completed our top-10 ratings.
2297 Reviews Scanned
- Super-Fast Speed – Make full use of your network with AC1200 WiFi speeds (867 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band)
- Bluetooth 4.2 – Achieve 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad Wireless Range – Connect to your WiFi from further away with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater range and enhanced stability
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop (both standard and low profile brackets included)
- Windows Compatibility - Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32/64-bit)
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas and low profile bracket
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Compatible devices: Windows PC
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH OS】Compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP / Vista, Windows Server 2012 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003, UEFI, Linux kernel up to 5.6 operating systems.
- 【DRIVER INSTALLATION REQUIRED】To find more OS compatibility version or driver download, go to Realtek: https:// www . realtek. com/zh-tw/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software
- 【2.5GBPS PCIE NETWORK ADAPTER WITH RTL8125B CHIP】PCIe 2.5G 4-Speed Multi-Gigabit Network Adapter supports data rate up to 2.5 Gbps. It will increase business working efficiency by increasing the network speed. The transmission is more stable, and it is not easy to cause packet loss and distortion.
- 【ADD 2.5G RJ45 ETHERNET PORT】Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. NOTE: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】2.5G PCIe network card, standard bracket, low-profile bracket, screwdriver, screws, CD Drive
- Dual High Gain WiFi Antenna - Weak Signal Increased by Wireless Adapter for desktop computer Use 2pcs Long Range WiFi Antennas of 5dBi, which makes usb wifi Adapter Ensures Range Extended WiFi Connection and Superior Stability for Desktop, Laptop, PC
- 1200Mbps High WiFI SPEED 802.11ac 5G/2.4G - Ultra-fast AC1200 wireless adapter speed, You Can Get Maximum 867Mbps Wireless Speed on 5GHz WiFi Band or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz WiFi for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.
- Super USB 3.0 WiFi Adapter for desktop PC - USB 3.0 Adapter Speed is 10times than USB2.0 it Support the wireless adapter for desktop speed up to fast link for the USB port.
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot - You can create a Hot spot with the Soft AP Feature if your desktop is under wired Internet connection. You can boost Wi-Fi to your mobile devices from your computer
- Warranty Service - 7X24Hours Technical Support. Please contact us if you have any problems about the usb wireless network adapter, we will respond to your issue within 24 hours.24Month Warranty.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x2,x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (You can download driver From EDUP website
- Network card: If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us via email: message or [email protected] We will offer you a full refund or new replacement.
- Add high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any system with a PCI expansion slot
- Auto-negotiates port speed to 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000 Mbps
- Plug and play installation
- Supports Jumbo Frames of up to 7 KB
- ACPI 2.0 WOL Power Management
Buying the Best Network Card For Pc — A Quick Guide
If you’re on a hunt for a worthy network card for pc, you may run into some potholes. Is it a reliable product that you want to buy? Is it worth spending money? Are there any better (and cheaper) offers from the rival brands? What should I look for in a network card for pc?
So many tough questions… And it looks like there’s plenty of network card for pc on the market — you barely know which manufacturer to trust! So, to help you avoid frustration, indecision and time-wasting, we offer you a helping hand.
Also read 👉 Hand Held Garden Sprayer Review
The good news is that we have already done the hard part of research: hand-picking, analyzing and reviewing the best-rated network card for pc. And now we are excited to share our knowledge with you!
So, this is how we test each network card for pc:
- Brand. It’s important to know who makes your network card for pc. We carefully study the company’s portfolio, history and reputation. We look at other network card for pc brands and compare all of their benefits/drawbacks.
- Perks. Each network card for pc may have unique features and specifications. We do a microscopic network card for pc comparison when it comes to various models. So, our assortment presents a network card for pc for every occasion.
- Reputation. We also investigate and compare network card for pc reviews to be sure that it deserves your attention. And our verification AI-algorithms help us to filter out fake, improper or paid-for reviews.
- Value. We separate weed from chaffs and examine quality network card for pc only. No second-rate stuff on our watch list!
- Price. We understand that you aim to buy a reliable network card for pc at the lowest price possible. There’s no shame in being pragmatic! And our network card for pc ratings include both budget-wise and more premium items.
- Warranty. For how long is a network card for pc going to serve? Does the brand vouch for its quality? We also look for the best warranty among other technical details, so you don’t lose your money.
Also read 👉 Drill Bit For Rock Review
And then, using all the product information that we managed to gather, we rate each network card for pc individually. We present you all the pros/cons, characteristics, brand’s reliability, overall user rating from 1 to 5 stars, as well as the best model assortment.
Besides, our network card for pc review database is always updated. We understand how important it is to stay relevant and highlight all pros and cons.
So, we keep the finger on the pulse: we track down new product series, check the new players on the market, watch the fashion and trends, and learn about the consumer’s needs and desires. It all helps to figure out the top network card for pc.
Also read 👉 Oil For Cleaning Guns Review
Our network card for pc buying guide uses only trustworthy and double-checked info. And the extra sources for it include:
- Business review websites.
- Articles and reviews from the topic-related expert media.
- Verified customer reviews from the biggest retailers.
- Info from Q&A platforms.
Finally, we employ AI, Big Data and machine-learning algorithms to assess that monstrous caboodle of info. It helps to filter out unreliable info, fake testimonials, low customer rating irrelevant data, outdated reports and other junk information.
So, our Top 10 network card for pc selection is always a source of reliance. Who makes the best network card for pc? What is the optimal affordable price? For how long will it serve in your arsenal? Which brands should be skipped? We answer all that and even more.
Also read 👉 Suntan Lotion With Bronzer Review
But no database is perfect. If you happen to notice any errors, misleading info, inadequate ratings, undeserved praise/criticism, incomplete feature list or anything else — leave a comment.
We pay a major attention to the fact-check and look for every way possible to make our network card for pc buying guides better. Follow them to find the best network card for pc and take your shopping to the next level.