Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best monolights as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
729 Reviews Scanned
- Flashpoint XPLOR600 600ws Monolight - 600ws Flashtube - Standard 7" Reflector - Rechargeable Lithium Battery - AC Battery Charger Set - Compartment Case - Flashpoint 2-Year Full USA Warranty - Flashpoint 10' C Stand on Turtle Base Kit - Two Tier Rise Center Column - 2 Gobo/Grip/Knuckle Heads - 40" Steel Arm Dowel - Baby Pin - Glow EZ Lock 36" Octa Quick Softbox - External Diffuser - Internal Diffuser - Grid - Bowens Mount Speedring Adapter - Reversible Deflector Disk - Carrying
- 600Ws studio quality light without wire
- Guide Number 183 (ft) / 61 (m) ISO 100, with standard reflecto
- Built-in 2.4G R2 Radio Remote System Compatible wireless system: Fully supports the Canon, Nikon and additional systems in Flashpoint R2 remote system.
- Integrated professional 11.1V/8700mAh lithium battery pack
- 【Powerful Studio Strobe Kit】Two 400W studio strobes with stable 5600K color temperature provide a powerful and reliable flashlight for still, product, portrait, and wedding photography. The aluminum alloy casing is robust enough to withstand years of wear and tear
- 【Outstanding Performance】Adjust the flash output from 7.0-10(1/8-1/1) as needed. Fast recycling time (0.4–2.8s) and flash duration (1/2000–1/800s) ensure that the strobe will always be ready for your shots. High guide number (65) offers more options on flash distance and aperture. The modeling lamp features a 9-stop brightness range adjustable by 10% increments
- 【Optical Slave Mode】 In optical slave S1 S2 mode, one strobe will generate a flashlight when it senses the flash produced by another strobe. These two strobes illuminate at the same time to diminish shadows and make your subject pop
- 【Convenient Remote Sync】Set the trigger and receivers to the same channel from 16 available channels and control the studio strobes from up to 99’/30m (outdoor) or 66’/20m (indoor)
- 【Versatile Mountings】 Mount the studio strobe on a light stand (not included) or grab it in your hand to light from any angle. Bowens S-Type mount works with various lighting tools from softboxes to beauty dishes, and the umbrella mount tightly holds umbrellas with its screw knob
- 🌿Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System||: Use wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16, XPro, and X2 to wirelessly control the head's power, modeling light, triggering, and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
- 🌿Fast Recycling and Flash Duration||：The head features 0.1 to 1.8 second recycling times and flash durations from 1/2000 to 1/800 second.
- 🌿Precise Power Adjustment||：Power can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/32 in 50 steps. The 150W modeling light's brightness can be adjusted from 5% to 100%.
- 🌿Outstanding power output stability||：no more than 2% tolerance of the power output when the flash keeps working for long hours.
- 🌿Anti-preflash function||:Its anti-preflash function Provide the synchonization of cameras capable to fire a preflash. The flash can remember the current parametre after 3 seconds when the setting is finished,and operation data will be restored to the original data once restart.
- 【Function & Compatibility】VISION4 flash only supports M, Multi, 2.4G wireless remote mode. It DOES NOT support TTL and HSS Mode. Sync Speed is up to 1/200 seconds. It is compatible with Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax Fujifilm and Sony with Mi Hot Shoe cameras, such as A9 A7RIV/III/II A7III/II A7SIII/II A7R A7S A7 A6600 A6500 A6300 A6000 (NOTE: NOT compatible with Canon EOS Rebel SL3/250D, Rebel T7/1500D 2000D, Rebel T100/3000D 4000D)
- 【All-in-One Outdoor Flash】300W Strong Power, High GN60, 7 steps of power adjustment(1/64 to 1/1), fast recycling time 0.4s~2.5s, short flash duration: from 1/1000s to 1/10000s, 13W LED Modeling Lamp, Stable color temperature at 5500±200K over the entire power range
- 【Large Capacity Lithium Battery】The Neewer VISION4 uses international brand battery which supports large capacity power box (10.8V/7800mAh), provides 1000 full power flashes and recycle in 0.4-2.5 seconds; Perfect protection mechanism with overheat protection, low-voltage cut-off protection
- 【Built-in 2.4GHz System】Built-in 2.4G Wireless Trigger System, up to 16 Channels (0-15), Working distance: 20 meters, When using 2.4G wireless VC-816TX trigger, VISION4 Speedlite Monolight Can be triggered manually
- 【Bowens Mount & Portable】Designed with Bowens Mount, more easy to connect with other photography equipment, and match with metal Bowens cover and white soft diffuser at the same time and the light including battery weighs about 4.8lb/2.2kg, easy to carry for outdoor shooting
- 600Ws, GN87, 9 steps of power adjustment(1/1 to 1/256). Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Fully support High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
- Optical and Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission to offer stable output. 80M Wireless Control with precision.
- 11.1V/8700mAh large capacity lithium battery pack to provide 500 full power flashes and recycle in 0.01-2.5 second. DC/AC are both applicable(Change to AC alternating current module after lithium battery pack detached).
- 10W LED modeling lamp can adjust light brightness in three steps. Large and clear dot-matrix LCD panel offers convenient operation. With handle to adjust different shooting directions of the flash. USB firmware upgrades helps keep pace with the latest technology.
- Flashpoint XPLOR 400 Pro TLL Monolight (Godox AD400Pro) - Bowens Mount Adapter Ring - 400ws Flash Tube Module - Rechargeable Lithium Battery pack (21.6v/2600mAh) - Battery Charger - Power Cord - Reflector and Cap - Compartment Case - Allen Wrench - Instruction Manual - Flashpoint 2-Year USA Warranty - Glow EZ Lock Deep Parabolic Quick Softbox (48") Kit
- 400ws in the most well thought out design
- Solid Guide Number of 236ft / 72m (ISO 100, included reflector)
- Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 - 1 Second Recycle Time
- Reliable and brilliant Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- 【Powerful Studio Strobe】 With a stable 5600K color temperature and a guide number of 58, this 300Ws studio strobe provides powerful and reliable flash lighting for still, product, portrait, and wedding photography. The aluminum alloy casing is robust enough to withstand everyday wear and tear
- 【Short Flash Duration & Fast Recycling】 Manual mode allows you to have total control over the flash power by adjusting the power range from 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1). Fast recycling time (0.4–2.5s) and short flash duration (1/800–1/2000s) ensure that you will never miss a moment
- 【Optical Slave Modes】 Optical Slave Modes (S1 & S2) enable one strobe to trigger another automatically—a simple and fast way to activate multiple strobe lights in a large area
- 【Adjustable Brightness & Handy LCD Display】 The modeling lamp features adjustable brightness levels from 10% to 100% with 10% increments to help you preview the shot. An easy-to-read LCD display shows you the current light settings at a glance
- 【Versatile Mounting】 Mount the studio strobe on a light stand (not included) or hold it in your hand to light from any angle. Bowens S-type mount works with various lighting tools from softboxes to beauty dishes, and the umbrella mount securely holds a lighting umbrella (not included) in place
- Compatibility: Compatible with Nikon D7500/D800/D810/D700/D750/D7000/D7100/D90/D600/D610/D4 Camera; Built-in 2.4G Receiver with 3 groups and 9 Channels. Trigger included. USB firmware upgrade helps keep pace with the latest technology
- Function: With 4000mA Li-ion Battery, TTL/M function，600W Full Power，High Speed Sync 1/8000s. Large LCD Display, Power Output Adjustable 1/1-1/128, fast recycle time 0.2-1s and flash durations（ t0.5）as short as 1/18500 sec
- Wireless Trigger System: Built-in 2.4G Wireless Trigger System, up to 9 Channels/3 Groups (A, B, C). Working distance: 50m. Also 100 personal ID passwords can be set freely
- led Modeling Lamp: 15W energy-saving LED，1500 Lumen,4 modes settable:F3-0 F3-1 F3-2 F3-3, brightness adjustable from 10%-100%.Stable color temperature at 5500+/-100K over the entire power range
- Lightweight and Portable: Designed with Bowens Mount, more easily to connect with other photography equipment, and match with metal Bowens cover and white soft diffuser at the same time and the light including battery weighs only 2.15kg, easy to carry for outdoor shooting
How to Pick the Best Monolights: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top monolights? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this monolights buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Exhaust Tips For Sound Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current monolights ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a monolights?
- What should I look for in a monolights?
- Who makes the best monolights?
- Are the best rated monolights options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare monolights reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about monolights than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Mag Dump Pouch Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: monolights buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best monolights for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about monolights. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each monolights on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality monolights, though. We should also disclose how we test each monolights. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Monolights
During monolights testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Shop Creeper Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and monolights comparison, so we can vouch for all the monolights brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – monolights brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a monolights;
- Item quality – even the most popular monolights manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real monolights durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a monolights, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any monolights, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Flip Down Dvd Player For Car Review
After posting monolights reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the monolights benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.