Looking for the best live sound subwoofer on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
2105 Reviews Scanned
- Features of SBG1158: Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable, 15” Pro audio woofer, 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak, 3” High temperature aluminum voice coil, 70 oz magnet woofer
- Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response, Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced, Ergonomic Recessed Handles, Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet, Pole Mountable, Rubber Isolating Feet, Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive)
- 1/4" Jack (In/Out), SpeakON (In/Out), All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel , Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m, Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz, Dimensions (W x D x H): 18” x 17” x 20”, Weight: 44 lbs
- Rockville RBG10S 10" 1200 Watt Bass Gig Active Powered PA Subwoofer.
- 300 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 1200 Watts Peak. 10" Woofer with 70oz Magnet and 2" Voice Coil.
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 42Hz - 200Hz. Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 110dB Peak / 105dB Continuous.
- Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators. Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator.
- Built-in Limiter Circuit automatically detects signal is being overdriven so that it does not clip and distort.
- 2. 1-Channel 200 Watts Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer - FREE Optical Cable Included
- Game Mode - Claim more glorious victories with a special setting that boosts game sound effects.
- Smart Sound Mode - The soundbar automatically analyzes the content and optimizes the sound setting for the best experience.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Stream music from your mobile, no strings attached.
- Soundbar Dimensions (W x H x D) - 35. 72" x 2. 10" x 2. 77" / Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) - 7. 16" x 13. 5" x 10. 7"
- MASSIVE POWER: A high efficiency powerful 12” low frequency driver, 3” voice coil and 350W RMS, 1400W peak power output serves up solid and mighty bass reinforcement
- VERSATILE CONNECTING OPTIONS: 2 Channel XLR/TRS combo input, 2 1/4” line input, 1/8” Aux, RCA input and output, MP3 input and Bluetooth provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems
- OPTIMIZED WITH CARPO COLUMN SPEAKERS: A built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 x 1400W + 2 x 400W peak) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows you to power additional passive speakers; it’s optimized with the Sound Town CARPO-V4 column speakers (sold separately) and together they deliver massive lows and crisp highs
- EASY MOUNTING: The CARPO subwoofer features a 35mm mounting socket that accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- EFFICIENT AND STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Folded horn cabinet design provides strong bass with small footprint. All plywood cabinet with texture coating finish, metal grille holds up to touring applications
- Model #: T12Sub
- Contents: 12 Inch Replacement Subwoofer
- Power Rating: 300 Watts RMS - 600 Watts Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 26 Hz - 500 Hz
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultra efficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting
- Packs 700 W of self-powered punch into a low-profile wood enclosure
- Extends the ZXA1's performance and sleek styling into the low-end realm
- Pairs with the ZXA1 to add a tight thump to a DJ set, give your highs and mids some breathing room, and more
- Fully integrated audio system with carefully matched electronics and transducers
- Utilizes EVS-12S--a high output, low distortion, 305mm (12 inch) woofer
- 2. 1 Channel stereo sound; Supports Bluetooth V2. 1
- 3 speakers: left, right, and subwoofer with wooden speaker enclosure
- Led light effects and bass/treble controls
- Built in AC power cable
- Includes 3. 5mm to RCA audio cable
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in Class-AB amplifier, the subwoofer handles 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program / 1400 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through) outputs and provides great connection and flexibility. The 35mm pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 12” subwoofer and 3” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The subwoofer efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. It weighs less than 50 lbs and is easy to move around.
- [2.1 CHANNEL SPEAKER SYSTEM ] Sound bar with wired subwoofer delivers powerful bass and surround sound, letting you enjoy an immersive sound experience. The 24 inch sound bar is built with 2 full range speakers, allowing you enjoy all details of music and movies. Total harmonic distortion is about 0.5% even at the highest volume.
- [MULTIPLE INPUT OPTIONS]The sound bar for TV supports advanced Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connection, with which you can connect easily with iphones, ipads, tablets, PC and other Bluetooth enabled devices to stream music; and also wired connection including optical, coaxial, RCA inputs (all cables included).
- [THREE DISTINCT SOUND MODES] Music, Movie and TV shows modes adjusted by using the remote control included, catering to different needs of sound bar users. You can also control the volume, switch between different modes with buttons on sound bar. Remote control is not compatible with universal or TV remotes
- [SET UP IN MINUTES]Connect the subwoofer with sound bar via cable included, and hook up TV with sound bar via Bluetooth or optical, coxial, RCA cables, then you are ready to go! The TV sound bar can be placed under TV on desktop or mounted on wall with provided mounting kits.
- [ULTRA SLIM & ELEGANT DESIGN] The sound bar is built with 2 full range speakers and elegant slim design with piano paint which is compatible with modern TVs, and never block the TV screen. The wired 4 inch subwoofer easily fits in most spaces and adds rich bass from anywhere in the room.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Live Sound Subwoofer
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality live sound subwoofer appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Light For Workbench Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top live sound subwoofer out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly live sound subwoofer buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best live sound subwoofer: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best live sound subwoofer?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a live sound subwoofer?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Pocket Flashlights Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable live sound subwoofer, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that live sound subwoofer is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain live sound subwoofer option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Moto X Screen Protector Review
How We Rate Each Live Sound Subwoofer
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from live sound subwoofer ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated live sound subwoofer models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each live sound subwoofer that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Bari Sax Harness Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables live sound subwoofer comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different live sound subwoofer brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a live sound subwoofer and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare live sound subwoofer reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.