Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best lens hood as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
553 Reviews Scanned
- NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size. This is a non-reversible hood.
- Compatibilities: Canon Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i SL3 SL2 SL1, Canon EOS 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D and more.
- Also Compatible with Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G, 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G and New AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED.
- Important: This lens hood is not suitable for wide angle shots, it will produce vignetting in focal lengths of 25mm or less.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
- PACKABLE - The only lens hood that's easy to pack, easier to install and funner to use. It’s foldable and collapses like an accordion, making it easy to pack and store anywhere... be it your bag, your backpack, even your pocket. You name it.
- EASY TO USE + MAXIMUM SECURITY - When in installed, it’ll securely grip your lens, never falling off or getting lost. Expand it forwards to block out flares. Fold it backwards to protect against the elements. Adapt your gear on the go without interruption to your workflow. Withstands years of heavy use without issue & backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- VERSATILE - Easily stretching and fitting over 72mm to 112mm lenses, it makes it convenient to use with all your lenses while freeing up space in your bag. The M|72 is designed to fit 99% of larger camera lenses, perfect for DSLR and mirrorless camera lenses, cine-lenses, medium format lenses and larger super telephoto lenses while also working with holding 99% of circular filters, adapting to your workflow without wasting time or restricting your gear.
- ANTI-GLARE | ANTI-REFLECTION - Whether shooting through glass and windows or any transparent concave surface, it completely removes reflections and glares, making it easy to shoot with no distractions.
- PLEASE NOTE: VIGNETTING WILL BEGIN TO OCCUR with ultra-wide lenses and fisheye lenses that have focal length ranges >20mm. e.g. when a lens like a Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens is completely zoomed out, the user will begin to see vignetting occur in the corners of the frame between 11mm-20mm.
- ULTIMATE LENS HOOD SET YOU NEED, Set include: 58mm 3 Stages Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood, 58mm Reversible Tulip flower Lens Hood, 58mm Center Pinch Lens Cap, Premium Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- REVERSIBLE TULIP FLOWER LENS HOOD: Unique design for quickly detaching and mounting. Normal mode and reverse mode for using. The only flower lens hood on the market that lets you use a lens cap while having the lens hood mounted.
- COLLAPSIBLE RUBBER LENS HOOD: 3-in-1 design for use with wide-angle, standard, telephoto zoom/non-zoom lenses. Prevents lens flare caused by extraneous light and protects against unexpected bumps or shock.
- COMPATIBLE With: CANON Rebel (T7 T7i T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (80D 77D 70D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 200D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6, EF 50mm f/1.4 , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G, 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G, AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED, and other 58MM lens
- NOTE: This set is compatible with all 58mm lenses, please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Φ" (diameter) symbol.For example: Φ58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Compatibility: The lens hood for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II lens replaces Canon ET-60 hood.
- Flexibility: Reverse attaching to the lens saves storage space. And it allows you to put on a filter and a lens cap.
- Professional Design: A non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further limit lens flare so no vignetting will show with the hood on.
- Improvement: To prevent stray light from entering the lens, improving your contrast and image quality.
- Protection: With the extended lens end, it can protect the lens from moisture, wind-blown debris & impact.
- Includes: 58MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood + 58MM Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood + Premium MagicFiber
- NOTE: This set is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Compatibility: The dedicated lens hood is designed for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens, replaces Canon ES-68 Hood.
- Flexibility: Ф49mm filter and Ф49mm lens cap are allowed to attach.
- Professional Design: Non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further prevent or limit lens flare. No vignetting with the hood on.
- Protection: Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements.
- Note: It’s not fit for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 & Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II as these 2 old lenses are supported by the Canon ES-62 hood.
- 【Replace EW-65C Lens Hood】:Compatible with Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM Lens on EOS R6 EOS R5 EOS R EOS RP.
- 【EASY TO USE】:Easy to install, connect the hood directly to the lens through bayonet.Allows putting on a Ф43mm filter and a Ф43mm lens cap.
- 【REVERSIBLE】:The lens hood can be reversed on the lens to reduce space and facilitate storage and carrying of the camera.
- 【SHOCKPROOF】:Accidental collision, which can reduce the damage of the lens, and provide extra protection for your lens.Whether shooting in the light, backlight, night, etc., can effectively reduce the effect of stray light on the image, improve clarity.
- 【MATERIAL】:Made of high quality ABS material, Light and Durable.
- Compatibility: The bayonet lens hood is designed for Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM & EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens, fits for T8i, T7i, T6i, T5i, SL3, SL2, SL1, 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, DSLR camera
- Replacement: Replaces Canon EW-63C hood
- Flexibility: Allows you to put on a Ф58mm filter and lens cap
- Convenience: Can be placed backwards over the lens for more compact storage
- Protection: To protect the lens from impact, and prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens. The non-glare matte finish inside prevents reflection. No vignetting will show
- Optical Zoom: 0.0
- Product Type: Camera Lenses
- Max Focal Length: 55.0
- Package Dimensions: 3.4 L X 9.0 H X 8.4 W (Centimeters)
- Compatible Lens 1 : Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Compatible Lens 2 : Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
- Bayonet mount directly onto your camera lens; reversible for compact storage
- Allows putting on a 58mm filter and lens cap; No vignetting will be caused with the hood on and blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Package includes: Lens Hood *1 , Microfiber Cleaning Cloth *1
How to Pick the Best Lens Hood: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top lens hood? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this lens hood buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Gre Psychology Prep Book Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current lens hood ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a lens hood?
- What should I look for in a lens hood?
- Who makes the best lens hood?
- Are the best rated lens hood options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare lens hood reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about lens hood than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Friend Necklaces Cheap Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: lens hood buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best lens hood for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about lens hood. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each lens hood on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality lens hood, though. We should also disclose how we test each lens hood. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Lens Hood
During lens hood testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Benchtop Power Supply Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and lens hood comparison, so we can vouch for all the lens hood brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – lens hood brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a lens hood;
- Item quality – even the most popular lens hood manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real lens hood durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a lens hood, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any lens hood, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Rain Gauges Review
After posting lens hood reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the lens hood benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.