Looking for the best lego sets under 100 on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1777 Reviews Scanned
- A creative building set that lets Minions fans build their favorite Minion character; Kids can build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob
- Once the character is built, the fun goes on; Kids will love seeing the eyes turn, then they can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories
- Inspired by the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie, kids can explore kung fu with Bob, build inventions with Kevin or let Stuart take a nap in his bedroom
- Makes a great birthday present for kids aged 8 and up who love Minions toys; After playing with their creation, kids will love putting their models on display
- Each brick-built LEGO Minion measures over 3” (9cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide; Kevin is over 5” (15cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14cm) tall, and Bob is 4” (12cm) tall, making them ideal for play and display
- Kids can build a fearsome Mandalorian army, recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV show,and develop their own exciting stories with this LEGO Star Wars set!
- Kids will love staging battles with the 4 Star Wars Mandalorian warrior minifigures, stud-shooting blasters, a defense fort with an attachment point for a blaster, and a stud-shooting speeder bike!
- This set is perfect for building an army and comes with tons of LEGO building bricks to inspire building solo, with friends and in combination with other LEGO Star Wars sets
- This quick-to-build LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian set offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a great holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 6+ who love Star Wars: The Mandalorian, LEGO Star Wars and space battle toys
- The LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Speeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Awesome LEGO NINJAGO Wu’s Battle Dragon (71718) toy and 2 minifigures to recreate action from the NINJAGO TV series; The ideal gift for NINJAGO fans or kids who enjoy plotting their own dragon adventures with fun toys
- This dragon playset includes a Battle Dragon and 2 minifigures: Hero Wu and Gleck, and the Ivory Blade of Deliverance; Kids can stage fun stories of their own to see which of these characters triumphs
- This wonderfully detailed Battle Dragon has a posable head, legs, wings and tail and is designed for the Hero Wu minifigure to ride; Gleck is armed with a crossbow to fire studs
- This 321-piece LEGO dragon building kit provides an exciting and rewarding build for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a great birthday present or LEGO gift for any occasion
- This NINJAGO dragon set is a great size to play with at home or to take out for adventures on the go; The flying dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 13” (33cm) wide
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO Super Mario universe with this Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360, featuring 7 action bricks for different interactions with the LEGO Mario figure
- LEGO Mario has a color sensor, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement; Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game
- In this super toy playset, LEGO Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the Question Mark Block and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr
- This 231-piece, collectible LEGO toy playset makes a cool birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who can build and play their own way and learn to solve problems while having lots of creative fun
- Rearrange the Starter Course and combine with LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets to create more challenging levels and games to play with and against friends
- Kids can create their own animal with this build and rebuild ocean playset featuring 3 toy sea creatures, They can go from building a scary toy shark and a crab with a box of treasure to building a flexible toy squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish
- In addition to building multiple toy animal figures, this deep sea creatures playset includes a scary model shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable joints and reflective eyes-- the perfect action toy for imaginative play
- With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets kids get 3 different build and play experiences for hours of pretend play with these toy sea creatures, This 230 piece animal set is ideal for boys and girls aged 7+ and make a great holiday or birthday gift
- This LEGO Creator 3in1 Deep Sea Creatures building set in which kids can build 3 ocean animals can be built with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for endless pretend play, This build and play set includes the perfect animal toys for kids
- Toy shark is over 3 inches (8cm) high, 8 inches (21cm) long and 3 inches (9cm) wide; Toy crab is over 1 inches (3cm) long and 4 inches (11cm) wide; Toy squid is over 1 inches (4cm) high, 7 inches (18cm) long and 8 inches (22cm) wide; Angler Fish is over 1 inches (5cm) high, 5 inches (14cm) long and 3 inches (8cm) wide
- Kids can role-play as 501st Legion Clone Troopers and relive exciting action from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this LEGO Star Wars action set (75280), featuring an AT-RT Walker and BARC Speeder
- This LEGO Star Wars building kit includes 4 LEGO minifigures: 3 new-for-2020 501st Clone Troopers and a 501st Jet Trooper, with jetpack element, plus 2 Battle Droids and weapons for battles
- The AT-RT Walker has posable legs, a stud shooter, attachment points for a blaster and electrobinoculars element, and the BARC Speeder has 2 stud shooters to inspire creative play
- This 285-piece construction playset makes an ideal birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+; The 2 vehicles can also be driven in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game
- The compact, robust LEGO Star Wars AT-RT Walker measures over 7” (17cm) high, 3.5” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide – a convenient size to slip into a child's backpack with the BARC Speeder ready for play wherever they go
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO Mario (figure not included) to interact with
- Rock LEGO Mario (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba… this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy for ages 6 and up, sparking kids' imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- This module measures over 5” (13cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 6.5” (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways
- Kids can travel wherever their imaginations take them with this classic LEGO City Holiday Camper Van (60283) playset, packed with realistic features to inspire fun, real-life role play
- This set has everything a kid needs to create an awesome camper van with lots of cool features, plus mom and dad minifigures and a cute baby figure
- The holiday camper van has a furnished interior, which includes a table, kitchenette and sleeping area; And with an opening side panel and removable roof there’s plenty of room for hands-on play
- A top Holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love model vehicles and role-play toys
- When built, the holiday camper van measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous Central Perk café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4 inches (11cm) high, 11 inches (29cm) wide and 8 inches (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office
- With the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon, kids can pretend to cut and style the LEGO Friends' hair or imagine they are the client going to the hair salon for a new do
- Kids will have loads of fun watching the mini-doll’s transformation as she progresses through the stations of the salon, and they can ramp up the fun by making over minifigures from other LEGO sets too
- The set is packed with features to get imaginations firing, including 2 mini-dolls, 2 hairdressing chairs, a hair-washing sink and lots of accessories, such as toy brushes and toy wigs
- This LEGO Friends building toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 6+ who love mini-dolls, hair styling and hair accessories toys
- Measuring just over 4” (11cm) high and 6” (17cm) long, this play hair salon is compact enough to keep on display for constant entertainment
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Lego Sets Under 100
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality lego sets under 100 appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Fishing Line Winder Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top lego sets under 100 out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly lego sets under 100 buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best lego sets under 100: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best lego sets under 100?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a lego sets under 100?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Pocket Holster For Glock 26 Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable lego sets under 100, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that lego sets under 100 is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain lego sets under 100 option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Tripod For Gear 360 Review
How We Rate Each Lego Sets Under 100
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from lego sets under 100 ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated lego sets under 100 models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each lego sets under 100 that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Blank Cds For Audio Recording Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables lego sets under 100 comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different lego sets under 100 brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a lego sets under 100 and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare lego sets under 100 reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.