Looking for the best jig saw blades on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1937 Reviews Scanned
- VERSATILITY: The Bosch T5002 T Shank Jig Saw Blade set offers an assortment of blades to add function and affordability to your jigsaw blade and saw application needs
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with over 90 percentage of current jigsaws including Bosch, DEWALT, Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee, Metabo, Porter Cable, and Craftsman jig saws, the T5002 is a versatile addition to any tool set
- COMPLETE: The blade set includes 2 each of T101B, T119BO, T144D, T118A, and T118B jig saw blades; The T5002 is the ideal set for or general purpose woodworking and thick or thin metals (ferrous and non ferrous)
- CONVENIENT: The t shank design of these blades provides maximum grip and stability and eliminates the need to set the screw in a mounting hole to reduce breakage
- DURABLE: Crafted to the durable Bosch standard, the T5002 also comes complete with a durable plastic case for blade storage
- T-shank design fits all Bosch and DEWALT jig saws
- 6, 10, 12, 18, 32-teeth per inch blades
- 6TPI/10TPI blades are 4-inches long
- 18TPI/32TPI blades are 3-inches long
- Wood and Metal applications
- SUPERIOR VALUE: Why pay $5-$10 per blade? Our saw blades match & exceed name-brand quality at a fraction of the price. 50 Piece Contractor Jigsaw Blades Set. Meet your everyday needs.
- INCLUDING:5 pcs T118A(3",21TPI) for THIN METAL cutting, 5 pcs T118B(3",12TPI) for MEDIUM METAL cutting, 10 pcs T101AO(3",21TPI) SCROLL BLADE CLEAN for wood, 10pcs T101B(4",10TPI) CLEAN for wood, 10 pcs T101BR(4",10TPI) DOWNCUT CLEAN for wood, 10 pcs T144D(4",6TPI) SPEED for wood.
- TOUGHER THAN MOST: HCS-Made with SK5 high-carbon steel(50 times better than CRV) for maximum life in wood material for straight , clean and speed cuts. HSS-Made with genuine HIGHT SPEED STEEL. High Quality manufacturing to provide superior wear tolerance and life.Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- FIT MOST MAJOR BRAND JIG SAW: Jig Saw blade T-Shank fits most major brands jig saws. T-shank design fits BOSCH and DEWALT jig saws.
- CONVENIENCE: Set includes a durable storage case to keep blades organized for easy access.
- Woodworking Applications: The WORKPRO 36-Piece T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set offers an assortment of blades to woodworking applications
- CRV Steel: Made with CRV(Chrome Vanadium) steel for maximum life in wood material for clean and speed cuts. High-Quality manufacturing to provide superior wear tolerance and life
- T-Shank Design: T-shank design fits all Bosch, DEWALT and other major brands jig saws
- Including: The blade set includes twelve each of T101D, T101BR and T144D jig saw blades. The T144D(4'', 6TPI) speed for wood, straight and very fast cuts. The T101D(4'', 6TPI) for clean and precise straight cutting. The T101BR(4'', 10 TPI) clean for wood (reverse tooth to minimize top splintering)
- Storage: The set comes with a durable case to keep blades neatly together
- SUIT ADVANTAGE -- Five jigsaws blades that share the same features as the Bosch T5002. The number of saw blades is twice that of the Bosch T5002, with better quality and better price.
- HIGH QUALITY -- Cozzmts jig saw blades are made of high-quality materials such as high carbon steel and high-speed steel, and are produced by high-cost processes such as quenching and tempering. It is an ideal combination for general woodworking and thick metal or thin metal (ferrous and non-ferrous metals). Provides an efficient cutting experience.
- MORE POWER -- Five contact points are designed on the T-Shank of the saw blade for maximum grip and stability without the need to secure the screws in the mounting holes to reduce damage.
- COMPATIBLE -- Compatible with over 90 percent of current jigsaws including Bosch , DEWALT , BLACK+DECKER , TACKLIFE , Makita , SKIL , Porter Cable , Ryobi and Rockwell BladeRunner X2 jig saws, the jigsaws is a versatile addition to any toolset.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY -- Factory direct price! Standardization ISO 9001 and ISO 140001. 30-day free return service, please rest assured purchase products. Brand: COZZMTS.
- Compatible: T-Shank design for maximum grip and stability. Fits most jig saw models
- Wide Application: Assortment of blades great for wood, plastic and metal
- HCS/HSS/BIM Material: HCS blades for general purpose wood cutting/HSS blades for cuts in hardwoods, metal, or reinforced plastic/BIM blades for heavy-duty cuts in hardwoods and metal
- Variety: 25-Piece Set includes five each T118A/T144D/T101B, three each T123X/T101AO, and two each T127D /T345XF jig saw blades
- Convenience: Set includes a durable storage case to keep blades organized for easy access
- 4 T119BO basic scroll for wood, 4 T144D speed for wood, 4 T101B clean for wood, 4 T101D clean for wood, 4 T101BF clean for hardwood, 4 T118A basic for metal, 4 T118B basic for metal, 2 T308B X-tra Clean for wood
- Set offers precise, fine, clean cuts in wood, plastic and metal
- Reusable case with extra storage for up to 30 blades
- 30 piece set
- 13-piece general purpose set
- Jigsaw blades for fine and fast cutting in wood, smooth and fast cutting in metal and multipurpose cutting in plastic and composite materials
- Also includes 2 Ugly for wood cutting blades
- High speed steel construction for maximum life in metal cutting
- Solid shank construction for reduced breakage
- [Widely Applicable]: T-shank design fits BOSCH and DEWALT jig saws, Fits most jig saw models.
- [High Material]: HCS and HSS for enhanced quality and precise cuts. BIM blades for heavy-duty cutting of hardwood and metal, HCS blades for general wood cutting/HSS blades for hardwood, metal and plastic cutting.
- [Fast Cutting]: They provide Curved for efficiency Cuts, Rapid Cuts and Plunge Cuts in Hard and Soft Woods, Thin Sheet Metal Steel, plastic and metal.
- [Wood and Metal ]: 25-Piece Set includes (T101B / T101A0 / T144D) blades for wood, straight and very fast cuts. (T118A / T118B ) blades for Thin Sheet Metal Steel, Aluminum and fast cuts. (T123XF / T345XF ) blades for heavy-duty cuts in hardwoods and metal.
- [Durable box]: Each jig saw blade is put in a separate box, which is very durable。
- Scrolling blades ideal for intricate cutting in wood
- Metal blades are for cutting in metal, aluminum and non-ferrous metal
- Wood cutting blades are general purpose
- U-shank style blade without holes
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Jig Saw Blades
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality jig saw blades appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Replacement Tuners For Squier Strat Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top jig saw blades out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly jig saw blades buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best jig saw blades: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best jig saw blades?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a jig saw blades?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 War Audiobooks Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable jig saw blades, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that jig saw blades is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain jig saw blades option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Black Streak Remover Review
How We Rate Each Jig Saw Blades
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from jig saw blades ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated jig saw blades models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each jig saw blades that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Tape Measure Holder Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables jig saw blades comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different jig saw blades brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a jig saw blades and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare jig saw blades reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.