Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best indigo hair dye as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1897 Reviews Scanned
- Bold Nourishing Hair Color: The number 1 Nourishing Color Creme; Nutrisse Ultra Color is formulated with color boost technology and a blend of triple fruit oils: avocado, olive, and shea; to deliver bold, boosted permanent hair color, even to dark hair
- Permanent Hair Dye: Garnier Nutrisse hair color crème, with grape seed and avocado oil, comes in a complete hair dye kit and nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula
- Garnier Hair Color: For hair nourishing, easy to use permanent hair dye, temporary hair color, root touch up, or to enhance your natural hair color, turn to Garnier hair color
- Over 100 Years of Pioneering in Hair Care: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally inspired and derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas; Nourish your hair with hair color and care from Garnier
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
- No Alcohol
- No Peroxide
- No Ammonia
- ✓ 100% Natural, Raw, Vegan & Free of Harmful additives
- ✓ Chemicals & Metallic Salts Free Hair Coloring & Conditioning
- ✓ Mix with pure henna to get Dark Brown, Black hair color Naturally
- ✓ Triple Cloth Sifted for smoothest & Non Clumsy paste
- A collection of beautiful trend shades ranging from light pastels to bright vivids for use on platinum, light and medium blondes, bleached or highlighted hair
- Our semi-permanent hair color is created with pure dyes in a conditioning hair mask so it’s quick and easy to apply - Once complete, the color gradually fades the more you shampoo
- Gentle, vegan formulas with no animal derived ingredients or byproducts - No mixing, no ammonia, no peroxide
- Try mixing and matching different shades to create the perfect rainbow hair, mermaid hair, galaxy hair, festival hair or Halloween look that turns heads everywhere you go
- Semi-permanent hair color is the best way to experiment with different shades before you fully commit to a permanent color you love
- Key Benefits - Indigo Leaf Powder may promote new hair growth and scalp health. It is safe to use henna and indigo on your hair because our products are 100% natural, organic and free of any chemicals. Semi permanent hair die. Avoid synthetic hair dyes that may contain bleach.
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw Indigo Powder from India. From nature to your hands. *
- Indigo Leaf Powder - Is an alternative to synthetic hair dye, especially for people with sensitive scalps or those with allergies to synthetic hair dyes. In its natural state, Indigo Hair Dye has a purple dye tone.*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed big time to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded.
- All our products are 100% natural and processed in FDA Registered Facility in India. This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!.*
- The Henna Guys 100% Natural, Cruelty FREE, 100% Vegan
- Zero Chemicals, Zero Metallic Salts, Plant based hair dye
- 1 Pack = 100 Grams Net Weight of the Product
- Excellent Natural Alternative to chemical Hair Dyes
- Product CAN NOT Lighten your Dark Hair Color
- BRILLIANT, SHOW-STOPPING COLOR: Resists fading and remains vibrant for up to 10 weeks
- INFUSED WITH DIAMOND BRILLIANCE SERUM AND FORMULATED WITH SPECIAL UV FILTER TECHNOLOGY: color Ultime's color creme and conditioning treatment deliver beautiful rich color results with luminous shine from root to tip
- For all hair textures
- TIP: If your hair is longer than shoulder length, we recommend using 2 boxes of color Ultime hair dye for the application.
- Refer to the color Ultime shade match tool on box to choose the best color for you! We recommend choosing a color in the shade level that best matches your current color and not going beyond 2 levels from your current level.
- 2 Pieces - 4 Ounce (118ml)
- Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel,
- No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia,
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Zenia Natural Indigo Powder is a hair dye that is used in combination with henna powder or other herbs to achieve a range of permanent hair colors from red/browns, dark brown, and black. Indigo powder is great way to permanently dye your hair naturally!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Indigo USED ALONE will not effectively dye your hair. Indigo powder must be used after or in combination with high-quality Henna Powder. We recommend using Zenia Pure Henna Powder. This listing is for Indigo Powder only. Henna is sold separately in our store.
- SAFE TO USE: Unlike other products available in the market today, this hair dye is safe from harmful chemicals and preservatives such as PPD, ammonia, heavy metals, pesticides, or peroxides. Conduct a sensitivity test or consult your doctor before using this product.
- ALL HAIR TYPES: Our natural indigo powder is perfect to be used by anyone with any hair type. The indigo dye powder has a deep moisturizing effect from roots to tips to give you smooth, shiny, and healthier hair.
- 1 Kilogram (1000 grams)
How to Pick the Best Indigo Hair Dye: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top indigo hair dye? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this indigo hair dye buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Shower Sets Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current indigo hair dye ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a indigo hair dye?
- What should I look for in a indigo hair dye?
- Who makes the best indigo hair dye?
- Are the best rated indigo hair dye options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare indigo hair dye reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about indigo hair dye than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Whipping Siphon Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: indigo hair dye buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best indigo hair dye for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about indigo hair dye. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each indigo hair dye on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality indigo hair dye, though. We should also disclose how we test each indigo hair dye. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Indigo Hair Dye
During indigo hair dye testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Self Healing Screen Protector Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and indigo hair dye comparison, so we can vouch for all the indigo hair dye brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – indigo hair dye brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a indigo hair dye;
- Item quality – even the most popular indigo hair dye manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real indigo hair dye durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a indigo hair dye, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any indigo hair dye, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Friend Headphones Review
After posting indigo hair dye reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the indigo hair dye benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.