Looking for the best half caff coffee on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1544 Reviews Scanned
- One 25.6 oz. canister of Maxwell House Half Caff Ground Coffee
- Maxwell House Half Caff Ground Coffee has a consistently great taste
- Medium roast ground coffee is mellow, smooth and half caffeinated
- Made with 100% real coffee beans
- Perfect for use in automatic drip brewers
- Contains 1 - 25.4 Ounce AromaSeal Canister of Folgers 1/2 Caff Ground Coffee
- Flavorful and smooth medium roast coffee with a rich, pure flavor and classic aroma
- About half the caffeine of Folgers Classic Roast coffee
- Works with a wide range of home coffee makers, and is specially recommended for French press and cold brew coffee making
- Makes up to 210 suggested strength 6 fl oz servings per canister
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: This flavorful and mellow blend is the best of both worlds: all the flavor and half the caffeine. Notes of chocolate and raisin lead to a smooth, nutty finish.
- ROAST: Medium roast, 100% Arabica caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
- World’s Best Half Caff has half the caffeine with a full array of fresh and bold flavors.
- Made of 100% Premium Arabica bean coffee that’s single-origin, Fair Trade Certified, and quality-controlled in our factory.
- Made with coffee-maker compatibility in mind and works with K-Cup brewers, including “2.0”
- Combine your love of quality-controlled coffee and the environment with advanced recyclable pods from a fifth-generation roastmaster you can trust.
- If you find yourself ‘pouring’ over something unsatisfactory, please email us as soon as possible for a full refund.
- Cloudburst Half Caff is made by using an all-natural water process method, resulting in amazing, naturally decaffeinated organic ground coffee with only half the caffeine of regular ground coffee.
- Our natural decaffeination process combined with our precise grinding techniques produces a half decaf coffee while maximizing the flavor extraction of dark chocolate, apple, and almond
- Using only 100% USDA certified organic Arabica beans, our coffee is roasted in small batches and specially formulated to brew a flavorful cup of naturally decaffeinated coffee with lower acidity
- Our unique slow roasting style makes Cloudburst Coffee distinct and delicious unlike the bland taste of other 50% decaf coffees
- A great alternative to organic decaf coffee, this half caff coffee can be consumed any time of day without sacrificing the flavor. For the perfect cup, brew our high-quality coffee by drip, French press or pour-over
- 50% MAYAN SWISS WATER DECAF 50% FULL CAFFEINE BLEND - a rich, full-flavored HALF - CAFF blend with modest body. This earthy and subtle profile has a clean fresh aroma
- ROAST LEVEL - Medium Roasted Half Caff Coffee - fresh roasted beans so you can grind your coffee fresh before brewing
- SWISS WATER PROCESSED - a chemical free way to decaffeinate coffee, providing premium quality coffee, without the caffeine!
- 1 LB BAG - Our 3-Layer natural kraft foil bag ensures top quality freshness for your coffee
- NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN - Stone Street Coffee Company is a specialty small-batch roaster located in Brooklyn, NYC and we’ve been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
- Flavorful, Nutty, Mellow
- All the flavor, half the caffeine
- Medium Roast
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- Tasting notes: all the flavor
- half the caffeine
- Product details: this is a medium roast coffee that is certified kosher (u)
- Keurig quality: if it doesn't have the Keurig logo
- it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible
- Premium 100% Arabica beans
- Medium roasted coffee
- Offers a smooth and mellow taste with half the caffeine
- Robust, aromatic beans means no compromise in taste
- Kosher certified
- Roast Profile - Maud's World's Best Half Caffeinated Ground Coffee is a mixture of our delicious decaf medium roast Mellow Mood and the rich, flavorful Tall Dark & Handsome medium roast ground coffee crafted to half caff perfection.
- 100% Arabica Half Decaf Coffee Ground - We use only high quality 100% Arabica coffee including organic and fair trade beans from premier growing regions around the world.
- California Roasted & Ground - On their way to your cup, our flavorful beans also get a California tan, roasted to perfection in our own San Diego facility, where we can monitor the quality and character of each batch.
- Serving Size - Our Medium Roast Half Caffeinated 12oz Bags will give you 22 to 25 cups of coffee. The perfect low caffeine pick me up beverage!
- Hand-Crafted Half Caff Ground Whole Bean Coffee Beverage Duration - Enjoy a cup a day for almost an entire month!
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Half Caff Coffee
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality half caff coffee appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Milk Tea Powder Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top half caff coffee out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly half caff coffee buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best half caff coffee: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best half caff coffee?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a half caff coffee?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Butane Pipe Lighter Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable half caff coffee, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that half caff coffee is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain half caff coffee option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Aikido Review
How We Rate Each Half Caff Coffee
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from half caff coffee ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated half caff coffee models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each half caff coffee that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Bluetooth Water Speakers Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables half caff coffee comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different half caff coffee brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a half caff coffee and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare half caff coffee reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.