Looking for the best gunsmith vise on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1349 Reviews Scanned
- DIMENSIONS: 32.5 inch L x 11 inch W x 10.5 inch
- EASE OF USE: All 4 feet are non-slip and independently adjustable, the tool and accessory trays are removable and the entire vise mounts directly to the benchtop (hardware not included)
- VERSATILITY: Ball and socket articulating clamp pads allow for the pads to adapt to any firearm’s surface with height and length adjustable front and rear clamps
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: Non marring, glass filled nylon vise/clamp construction
- DURABLE: Features a steel tube frame structure
- Ease of use: L-shape center support holds break-open guns securely and separate quick-release cam blocks move independently to accommodate any stock shape
- Versatility: Easily configurable to handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, extendable magazine rifles and handguns and every component adjusts to accommodate different firearms and projects
- Durable: Non-marring, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- Convenient: Flat and round bottom compartments hold bottles, screws and parts
- Innovative: Customized patch storage and two adjustable offset clamping mechanism on the rear base for a tight grip on a wide variety of buttstocks
- Country of Origin:China
- Package length:12.0"
- Package width:10.0"
- Package height:5.25"
- Non-marring – The vise jaws are made from a tough, but soft nylon. ATLIN 6in vise jaw pads will never mar or damage any of your project materials
- Easy Install – The soft jaws attach to your vise with 3 neodymium magnets; no screws or bolts needed
- Grooved Design – The 6 inch vise inserts feature a multi-purpose design which is ideal for gunsmithing, woodworking, jewelry making, threaded items, pipe, tubing, AN fittings
- Universal Compatibility – ATLIN vice jaws are compatible with any 6" milling vise, machine vise, drill press vise, bench vise
- Sizing & Specs – vise jaws measure 6" in length, Groove sizes: 3/8" @ 60° angle | vertical grooves: 1/4", 1/8", 1/16" 5/8" | horizontal groove: 1/4" – See second photo for further details
- Dual Lockable Sides for a secure, no scratch hold
- Compartment for tools- stay organized while cleaning
- Durable, constructed with chemical resistant polymer
- Accessories not included - Gun Vise Only
- Sport Type: Hunting
- Vacuum base mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to positon wrk optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Protective jaw caps incldued for hold parts without marring
- Steel and die cast parts for durability
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2" x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
- Aluminum body
- Jaws are 3" x 3/4" / 79mm x 17mm with a 2" / 51mm opening
- Portable, quickly Clamps to surface
- Rubber on the jaws can be removed to reveal a cross pattern for use on wire/rods
- Ideal for holding small parts in Jewelry, Hobby, Model making, Electronics and more
- CAPTURE PINS UNDERNEATH THE BLOCK: after pins are punched the outer ring prevents pins from rolling away
- A STEADY AND STABLE WORK SURFACE: the non-slip outer ring steadies the block during use and the inner groove keeps barrels stable during detailed work
- SCRATCH RESISTANT MATERIAL
- EASILY REMOVE PINS FROM A VARIETY OF GUNS: universal pin hole sizes accommodate a wide variety of firearms
- REMOVE GOVERNMENT 1911 BUSHINGS: an imbedded 1911 Government Bushing Wrench is included on the backside of the block this wrench makes removing bushings easy
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Gunsmith Vise
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality gunsmith vise appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Boat Carpet Cleaner Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top gunsmith vise out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly gunsmith vise buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best gunsmith vise: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best gunsmith vise?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a gunsmith vise?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 80S Compilation Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable gunsmith vise, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that gunsmith vise is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain gunsmith vise option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Screen Protector Moto G6 Review
How We Rate Each Gunsmith Vise
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from gunsmith vise ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated gunsmith vise models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each gunsmith vise that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Ryo Tubes Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables gunsmith vise comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different gunsmith vise brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a gunsmith vise and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare gunsmith vise reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.