Looking for the best gmrs antenna on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
902 Reviews Scanned
- Spring base for maximum flexibility
- Coil center for maximum durability
- 32” overall height
- 1.5” base diameter
- Frequency – 462 MHz
- For use with MicroMobile antennas. *Antenna not included.
- Includes rubber boot.
- Specific Frequency: 0 - 1000 MHz
- Cable Length: 12 ft (Silver)
- Cable Type: RG-58A/U
- 2-WAY RADIO - The 40-Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels and 8 Repeater Channels for increased communication range.
- EXTENDED RANGE - The MXT400 features a 65-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MXTA11 6dB Gain Antenna increases range up to 4x.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES - The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- KEYPAD CONTROL - Keypad lock prevents accidental activation of function/mode keys. Keystroke tones provides audible tones with each key press for response or confirmation. Use silent operation to turn off all tones.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX - MXT400 MicroMobile GMRS 2-Way Radio, MXTA23 Antenna Mounting Bracket, MXTA24 6M Antenna Cable, MXTA25 3dB Gain Antenna, quick start guide, and owner’s manual.
- Browning BR-450 UHF land mobile base antenna
- 5.5Dbd gain
- 34.30in. x 3.50in. x 1.65in.
- 3Dbd gain vhf great for signal amplification
- Premium-quality, solid-brass chromed base
- Great for all your needs
- Package Dimensions: 14.25" L x 2.55" W x 4.55" H
- No tuning needed
- 4.5Dbd gain
- Great for all your needs
- No ground plane
- 80Mhz bandwidth
- Type: omnidirectional 3×5/8λ,FRP outer shell, Impedance: 50ohms,
- Frequency: 450 - 470 Mhz Tunable, Gain: 6.5 dBi, Max.power rating: 200W
- VSWR: Less than 1.5:1, Rated wind velocity: 60m/sec.
- Mast diameter accepted: 30-62φ
- Connector: UHF (SO 239), Length: 1.7m, Weight: 0.9kg
- Dualband: VHF and UHF 140-160 MHz / 435-465 MHz
- VSWR: Less than 2:1 / Gain: 3.8/6.2dBi / Max Power: 150W FM
- Length: 40 inches / Connection Type: NMO
- Antenna may come disassembled and does not require any tuning.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Product Type:UHF VHF two way ham radio antenna; Operating Frequency - VHF:136-174MHZ; UHF:400-470MHZ
- Extension Cable:RG58, 5 meters /16.4 feet in length | Antenna height: 90mm/3.54" (does not include base)
- Antenna mount connector: PL-259; Extension cable Connector:PL-259 UHF Male
- Works for ham radio / cb radio with uhf connection: Baofeng GMRS-50X1, UV-50X3, UV-50X2, UV‐25X4, UV‐25X2, etc
- Magnetic mount base provide great convenience; Package includes: 1x UHF VHF antenna, 1x Magnetic base
- Frequency:400-470mhz; Connector:SO239/UHF Female/SL16-Female
- Gain:2.5dBi;Max power:100W;Length:17inch
- Material:Fiberglass(Strong, durable and waterproof)
- Easy to install;Provides stable signal
- Package include:1*UHF Fiberglass Mobile Antenna ; 1*Antenna Mount Bracket
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Gmrs Antenna
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality gmrs antenna appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Tire Valve Caps Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top gmrs antenna out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly gmrs antenna buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best gmrs antenna: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best gmrs antenna?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a gmrs antenna?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 External Speaker For Cb Radio Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable gmrs antenna, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that gmrs antenna is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain gmrs antenna option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Zombie Masks Review
How We Rate Each Gmrs Antenna
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from gmrs antenna ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated gmrs antenna models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each gmrs antenna that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Mental Math Books Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables gmrs antenna comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different gmrs antenna brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a gmrs antenna and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare gmrs antenna reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.