Looking for the best firewire cable available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1389 Reviews Scanned
- Cable Builders Premium IEEE 1394 Cable, 6 to 4 Pin, Length = 6FT
- Nickel plated shells and 24k gold plated contacts
- Beautiful Black Strain Relief Overmolds
- Rugged 1/4-Inch Thick Black Jacket
- Certified Shielded AWM UL 20276 VW-1 CSA Bulk Cable and highest quality materials
- Firewire Cable, IEEE 1394a 400 Mbps Firewire Cable, 6P to 6P
- Provides data transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
- Connects FireWire devices to each other for peer-to-peer communications
- Plug and play
- Application: Video presentation and editing, desktop and commercial publishing, document imaging.
- Data Transfer Speeds: 400 Mbps
- Backward Compatible: Connects Firewire 800 devices to legacy 1394a ports
- Supports Plug n Play operation, Hot Pluggable
- Premium triple shielding connectors for error-free signal transfer
- This specific cable features FireWire 4-pin connectors on either end, suitable for most connections to computersor other devices such as digital cameras, network attached storage devices, external hard drives, and printers which use the original IEEE-1394a standard better known as FireWire 400.
- It is designed to deliver data perfectly between your IEEE-1394a devices, with triple shielded twisted-pair construction protected by a sturdy black outer jacket. You’ll get the full benefit of the 400 Mbps bandwidth
- plug and play/hot swap compatible design allows you to switch out cables at will, without having to worry about your computer or outboard device shutting down on you.
- Error-free data transmissions via molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding. Provides extreme-velocity data-transfer rates via twisted-pair construction and maximum speed with no data loss.
- Offers compatibility with PC, Apple FireWire and devices. High Speed Firewire Cable. Provides data transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Fire Wire 800 Gold High Speed Cable, 9 Pin/4 Pin Male 6 feet
- Provides data transfer rates to 800 Mbps
- Backward compatible with original FireWire systems and devices
- Premium triple shielded cable with molded gold connectors
- Compatible with PC, Mac, SUN, and other IEEE 1394b equipped systems
- FireWire cable 800 9-pin connectors are part of a recent improvement to the IEEE-1394 technology, called FireWire 800 (or IEEE-1394b).
- The improvement to the specification allows transfer of data at up to twice the speed of the original IEEE-1394 standard.
- The 9-pin connector is a rectangle with square corners. It has 5 pin contacts on one side, and 4 pin contacts on the other.
- This new connector type can be adapted to the older 4-pin and 6-pin connector. However, when adapted, the maximum transfer rate will be 400 Mbps.
- This is an important cable if you have DV to Firewire Cable for Digital Camera, SLR, Machine Vision Camera etc
- [CONNECTION]- one 6-pin IEEE-1394 male, one 4-pin IEEE-1394 male.
- [COMPACTIBLE] - Allow you to download connect a digital video camcorder to your PC or Mac, DVD Recorder or PVR
- [DURABLE] - Molded-Strain Relieve - Bends easily for durability and fit for longer lasting
- [SPEED] - Transmit Data at Speed of up to 400Mbps
- [WARRANTY] - Lifetime warranty Guarantee by Bizlander
- ated up to 800Mbps Fast data transfers, r (limited by device/port speed)
- Meet FireWire 800 and 1394b specifications
- Allow you to connect older Firewire 400 devices to newer Firewire 800 ports.
- Braided wire and triple shielding reduces cross talk and maximizes data transfer rate
- Allow you to connect older Firewire at 400 Firewire to 800 ports
- Bilingual FireWire 800 Gold High-Speed Cable (9-Pin/6-Pin M/M)—10 ft.
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 800 Mbps.
- Premium triple shielding and gold-plated connectors for error-free signal transfer
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Apple FireWire, SUN, Sony iLink and all IEEE-1394b peripherals
Choosing the Best Firewire Cable: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best firewire cable comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality firewire cable (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and firewire cable ratings.
Also read 👉 Handheld Tachometer Review
If you’re still on the fence about what firewire cable to buy, this firewire cable buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated firewire cable roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top firewire cable, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a firewire cable to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best firewire cable?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Home Tooth Polisher Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Firewire Cable Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare firewire cable reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Firewire Cable
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Boyfriend Mug Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- firewire cable brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Friend Iphone 6 Cases Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each firewire cable and work up our firewire cable comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.