Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best computer mouse for large hands as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1530 Reviews Scanned
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable and the compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer at home, at work or anywhere else, USB receiver is stored inside the mouse where the batteries are located
- Interface: USB receiver. Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth)-4.00 x 2.24 x 1.51 inches. Receiver Dimensions (height x width x depth)-0.57 x 0.74 x 0.24 inches
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS - Easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites a breeze
- MICRO-PRECISE SCROLL WHEEL - With more grooves per millimeter, our new scroll wheel gives you the ultimate navigation experience
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - 3 year battery life and smart sleep mode help you go longer between battery changes
- Your hand can relax in comfort hour after hour with this ergonomically designed mouse. Its contoured shape with soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad palm area give you the support you need for effortless control all day long.
- You’ve got the control to do more, faster. Flipping through photo albums and Web pages is a breeze, especially for right-handers—with three standard buttons plus Back/Forward buttons that you can also program to switch applications, go full screen and more. And side-to-side scrolling plus zoom gives you the power to scroll horizontally and vertically through your music library, maps and Facebook feeds, and zoom in and out of photos and budget spreadsheets with a click.
- 2 years of battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries. The On/Off switch helps conserve power, smart sleep mode extends battery life and an indicator light eliminates surprises.
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being lost. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver.
- [Ergonomic Vertical Design]: Unique vertical ergonomic computer mouse with special volute bionic design reduces arm discomfort and hand stiffness
- [RGB Lighting & Software Setting]: With RGB Chasing lighting, offer you a marvelous working experience (Note: if want to turn On/Off the lights, please find the switch at the bottom of the mouse). With the Memory Setting Driver, all keys are programmable, setting the lighting effects mode and creating any macro, just set and all the settings would be stored
- [Removable Wrist Rest]: humanized wrist rest design, let your forearm and vertical mouse be a whole part and make your wrist lift from the ground and rest on the comfortable pad which protects your wrist from friction when moving the mouse
- [5 Adjustable DPI]: 800-1200-1600-2400-4000 5 gear DPI, which would be easily shifted according to your daily working requirement by the dotted switch in the bottom, with 4000 DPI, even could use it as the ergonomic gaming mouse
- [All DELUX products include 12 months warranty and free lifetime technical support] [Wide Compatibility]: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system. Fits for different devices, Laptop, PC Computer, Notebook, Macbook(limited supports to Mac, the side button are not available for Mac) (Compared with traditional mouse, with unique ergonomic vertical design, it may take a few days to get used to using it)
- Stop chasing a mouse around. Your trackball stays in one place and puts control under your thumb, so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver. The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or mouse-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient battery indicator helps to ensure that you'll never be caught off guard. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
- The integrated scroll wheel and easy-to-reach back/forward buttons make control simple, whether you're web surfing on a laptop or navigating a home-theater PC.
- Plug & Play - Comes with a tiny USB Nano receiver(stored within the back of the mouse) , just plug it into your PC and then forget it. 5 Adjustable DPI Level (2600/2000/1600/1200/800) - choose your own cursor speed
- Hassle-free Design - Up to 24-months battery life with a battery level indicator. Smart auto-sleep mode saves power (battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- TECKNET Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet Co-Link technology – after pairing there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown
- 2.4GHz Wireless - ensures reliable connection with an increased working distance of up to 15m and eliminates delays, dropouts and interference. Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 and Linux. Works with Notebook,Chromebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, and more.(batteries are NOT included)
- Quieter Click: Logitech’s SilentTouch Technology reduces over 90 percent (1) of clicking sounds while ensuring top performance, meaning you can feel every single click but hear virtually nothing
- Crafted for Comfort: With contoured grips made of soft rubber, the noiseless M330 SILENT PLUS mouse is built to give great comfort to right-handed users
- Long Life: This cordless mouse has a 24-month battery life (2), and automatically switches to sleep mode when not in use, allowing you to focus on your work without the hassle of changing batteries
- Advanced Optical Tracking: With a wireless range of up to 33 ft (3), this quiet computer mouse provides high-performance precision and smart cursor control on most surfaces
- Plug and Play: Plug the USB mini-receiver into your Windows, Mac, Chrome, OS, or Linux computer and forget about it; you can even add more compatible wireless devices without using multiple USB ports
- LARGE-SIZE COMFORT – Optimal comfort for either hand with a contoured shape designed to follow the natural curve of large hands. Buttons scooping guides fingers into ideal placement.
- LAG-FREE WIRELESS CONNECTION – Work wirelessly and move freely – from up to 10 meters away – with virtually no delays or dropouts. No cable means no clutter on your desk and easy transporting
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY – Get great quality with precision tracking and accurate line-by-line scrolling at an affordable price. Easier navigation with no annoying missed clicks
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable and reliable quality from the #1 world leader in mice and keyboards. An everyday computer mouse you can depend on for a longer time
- 18-MONTH BATTERY LIFE – Enjoy months of worry-free usage. Power-saving mode automatically kicks in when you’re not using the mouse to save power. AA Battery Included
- TECKNET Tru-Wave technology wired computer mouse provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types.
- Back/Forward Buttons: moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
- High Precision: 1000/2000 DPI, high precision optical mouse, super responsive: scroll wheel to speed through long documents or web pages.
- Ergonomic Design: The shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to the hand and are designed to be comfortable to hold. The compact size enables it to be able to be taken wherever desired for use on the computer whether at home, at work or anywhere else.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, 8 and 10, Chromebook, Mac (side buttons not work on Mac) Package Contents: 1 x TECKNET UM013 Wired Mouse, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card and lifetime friendly customer service.
- 🔋 Rechargeable Wireless Mouse: Built-in 700mAh high quality rechargeable battery means you can recharge whenever you want. When you leave your mouse more than 5 minutes, it will automatically get into sleep mode which saves electricity of the mouse, and click any button for waking up the mouse again (P.S. Please recharge for 1 hour when the mouse is new before use).
- 🔇 Silent Click: Silent clicking laptop mouse for left and right button fits the circumstance for using the mouse in public, such as library, dormitory, office and so on, and apart from blue light indication during recharging and light off after full recharge, this design results worry-free for disturbing others
- 💯 2.4GHz Nano USB Mouse: Stable connection up to 10-meter working distance and just simply insert the nano USB and play; 3 adjustable DPI (1000/1200/1600) for freely controlling mouse speed
- 👏 6 High Efficient Buttons: There are not only clickless left and right buttons, but also a DPI adjusting button, scroll wheel and two side buttons. The function of the side buttons is to help you to back or forward when you browse a website, a USB mouse with side buttons is more convenient for you surfing and working
- 🤞 1-Year Warranty & Wide Compatibility: This wireless mouse is compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista and Mac OS system and under the following warranty policy, 45-day unconditional refund and 12 months repairing warranty
How to Pick the Best Computer Mouse For Large Hands: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top computer mouse for large hands? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this computer mouse for large hands buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Puzzle Box Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current computer mouse for large hands ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a computer mouse for large hands?
- What should I look for in a computer mouse for large hands?
- Who makes the best computer mouse for large hands?
- Are the best rated computer mouse for large hands options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare computer mouse for large hands reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about computer mouse for large hands than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Asian Knives Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: computer mouse for large hands buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best computer mouse for large hands for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about computer mouse for large hands. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each computer mouse for large hands on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality computer mouse for large hands, though. We should also disclose how we test each computer mouse for large hands. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Computer Mouse For Large Hands
During computer mouse for large hands testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Gifts For Patriots Fans Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and computer mouse for large hands comparison, so we can vouch for all the computer mouse for large hands brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – computer mouse for large hands brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a computer mouse for large hands;
- Item quality – even the most popular computer mouse for large hands manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real computer mouse for large hands durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a computer mouse for large hands, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any computer mouse for large hands, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Bodypaint Review
After posting computer mouse for large hands reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the computer mouse for large hands benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.