Looking for the best competition car amplifiers available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
700 Reviews Scanned
- Features: Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS Dyno-Certified! Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- External 400A fuse. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 24dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Limiter With ON/OFF Switch (You can turn off the limiter if you want to burp a sub during a competition and get more power out of the amp).
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on control panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V.
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 23"
- At TORO TECH our sole purpose is to offer the ultimate combination of performance, quality, style and value. Each TORO product is designed and engineered in the USA to exacting standards by audio enthusiasts with decades of combined, hands on experience. Each TORO product undergoes rigorous testing to insure it meets our stringent standards before we make it available for sale and all products are 100% QC’d before shipping to customers.
- The Toro Tech R6 is a Sound Quality Class-D Design Mono Block Car Audio Amplifier that produces 3200 Watts x 1 RMS – 8000 Watts x 1 MAX power at 0.5 Ohm and is CTA Compliant to guarantee true rated power. Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs) for vehicles with or without RCA Inputs
- The R6 features variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility. To eliminate any possible weak link we’ve spared no expense in offering the best possible connections with Tiffany style RCA jacks for as well as an oversize nickel plated terminal block for power input & speaker output. The R6 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control and remote level control port for optional controller.
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ 0 ~ 12dB, Variable Gain Control, Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks, Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover, Freq. Response 13Hz - 220kHz, RCA Voltage 200mV ~ 10V, Bass EQ 0Hz ~ 12dB, Dimensions 20.9 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)
- CHARGING UPGRADES REQUIRED: You will damage this amp operating it on a stock charging system. Powerful Monoblock Bass Amplifier: Puts out up to 2800W RMS @ 1 ohm with charging system upgrades (16V). Dial in the perfect tuning for your sub stage with the S1-2250.1’s subsonic and low-pass filtering. If you want to push SPL competition-level power, you can strap two S1-2250.1s.
- Not for Everyday Stereo Systems: The S1-2250.1 is a Class D subwoofer amp for serious bassheads with serious charging systems at their disposal. This is an audio amplifier for cars with upgraded electrical systems. Know your charging specs before you buy this amp. You generally need 100 amp hours per 1000W. So, for a 2000W class D monoblock amplifier, you would need a 200 amp alternator.
- Stays Cool as a Cucumber: Added heatsink and improved circuitry make for excellent cooling. This efficient class D monoblock amplifier design keeps more power flowing to your system instead of turning into heat, so you can play louder for longer.
- Easy Install, even for Dummies: Set screw terminals connect easily to your power and speaker wire. Surface-mount feet make securely mounting the S1-2250.1 a cinch. To get everything you need for installation, check out the SoundQubed Zero Gauge amp kit. Wiring configuration and ohm load allow output from 800 to 2800 Watts RMS.
- Our Longevity is Your Advantage: Established in 2002 as Audioque (AQ), we have nearly 20 years of innovation behind our products. We focus on getting high-quality products into the hands of DIY audio enthusiasts at affordable prices. Our team members provide the education and service after the sell to help you shape your car audio experience with confidence.
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Monoblock MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 4, 700 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 3, 500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 Gauge Power And Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- User Adjustable Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz - 250Hz, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- POWER: 5000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 2500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- CLASS D: Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- 1 OHM STABLE: Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- STRAPPING CAPABLE: You are able to strap TWO TR5000.1D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- 5,000 Watt Competition Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power, 4 Ohms Mono: 1,250 Watts x 1 Ch
- RMS Power, 2 Ohms Mono: 2,500 Watts x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 1 Ohm Mono: 5,000 Watts x 1 CH
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ~ 350 Hz (+/- 1dB) | Low Pass (Band Pass) Frequency Crossover: 30 Hz ~ 90 Hz
- Mono amplifier with 500 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (12.8v); 250 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (12.8v); 125 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (12.8v); Frequency response: 10Hz to 250Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your car audio amplifier is protected
- Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high quality transformers and cutting-edge inductors to ensure this car amplifier class d delivers the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes
- Internal wiring features 8AWG OFC cables for enhanced electric current allowing this car amplifier monoblock to deliver louder, cleaner, and more punchy power than other car mono amplifiers in its class
- Heavy duty heat sink design, high power MOSFET switching technology, and silicon utilized throughout the internal components will ensure the class d amplifier car audio runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
- 6000W Max Class D @ 1 Ohm, Stable at 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm with Bass Knob Included
- S/N Ratio > 70 dB with Frequency Response at 8 Hz ~ 180 Hz and THD
- Bass Boost Level 0 ~ 12 dB with LPF 40 Hz ~ 180 Hz and Subsonic Filter 0 ~ 50 Hz
- High and Low Level Inputs, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Dimension ( L×W×H ): 431.5 mm (16.9 in) × 211 mm (8.3 in) × 64.5 mm (2.5 in)
- Linkable function (2 amplifiers) master/Slave, 86% efficiency
- Variable bass Boost: 0-18db, variable lp filter: 30Hz - 300Hz, variable phase Shift: 0-180 degrees
- Damping factor: +350, adjustable 10Hz - 60Hz subsonic filter, RCA input w/ 150Mv (8V) sensitivity
- VFL Audio Competition Amplifier 2000 Watts RMS D Class
Choosing the Best Competition Car Amplifiers: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best competition car amplifiers comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality competition car amplifiers (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and competition car amplifiers ratings.
Also read 👉 Big Green Egg Cookbook Review
If you’re still on the fence about what competition car amplifiers to buy, this competition car amplifiers buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated competition car amplifiers roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top competition car amplifiers, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a competition car amplifiers to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best competition car amplifiers?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Above Ground Pool Vacuum Head Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Competition Car Amplifiers Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare competition car amplifiers reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Competition Car Amplifiers
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Battery Relocation Kit Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- competition car amplifiers brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Friends Lockets Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each competition car amplifiers and work up our competition car amplifiers comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.