Looking for the best brake flaring tool on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1685 Reviews Scanned
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- The package length is 4.572 centimeters
- The package height is 26.035 centimeters
- The package width is 10.16 centimeters
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER holder keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENGLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- THIS TOOL CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4.75, 6, 8, and 10mm, mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O.D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- Total package---This comprehensive 10 pc flaring tool kit comes with every tool a professional mechanic, plumber, or weekend warrior needs to properly flare any soft metal tubing. The perfect set for widening water, gas, and refrigeration piping. Please keep in mind, this is a single flare tool, not a double flare tool. Do not use for brakes, fuel lines, or coolant tubes.
- Take On Any Job---6-Hole flaring bar comes ready to take on any size job, this 1/4 brake line flare In the garage or on at the job site, this will be the last flaring tool you’ll ever need in your arsenal. Sizing fits 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16"( Metric: 3MM, 5MM, 6MM, 8MM, 10MM, 11MM)
- Even More Sizing Options--- In addition to our 6-hole bar, we’ve also included a 3-hole bar with even more sizing options in this pipe copper flairing tool. Making this the go-to tool kit for all projects requiring flaring. Sizing options include 3/4", 1/2", 5/8" pipe flaring tool (20MM, 13MM, 16MM)
- Tough and Handy---Built from the toughest steel and chrome plated, your kit includes 5 expansion tube adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4") Cast steel Yoke that slides easily on to the sizing bars, never-fail tube cutter, and a cold storage wrench (size: 3/16”, 5/16”)
- Last Flaring Kit You’ll Ever Need---We’ve made sure to make this the last flaring tool kit you’ll ever need by including a multitude of accessories, durable ABS plastic storage case, and a plethora of tube sizing options. Orion has even included an easy to follow step by step guide for even the most inexperienced “Do-It-Yourself’er.” You’ll be amazed at just how simple these tools are to use.
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- 🚖Apply to：This versatile tube Flaring Tool applys to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard material like steel,iron......). Can be used with brake line ,HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on.
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- 🚖Easy Storage：Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales service：If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Brake Flaring Tool
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality brake flaring tool appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Spray Can Lacquer Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top brake flaring tool out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly brake flaring tool buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best brake flaring tool: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best brake flaring tool?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a brake flaring tool?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Naruto Headbands Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable brake flaring tool, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that brake flaring tool is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain brake flaring tool option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Trombone Mouthpieces Review
How We Rate Each Brake Flaring Tool
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from brake flaring tool ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated brake flaring tool models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each brake flaring tool that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Tape For Watercolor Paper Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables brake flaring tool comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different brake flaring tool brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a brake flaring tool and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare brake flaring tool reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.