Looking for the best behind the head headset on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1590 Reviews Scanned
- Clear Hear Audio Speakers with Volume Control
- Adjustable Dynamic Noise Cancellation Microphone
- 24 Decibel NRR Hearing Protection with Ear Dome Push-To-Talk
- 5-Pin Universal Radio Port & 3.5mm Input Jack for Music & Scanners
- These Headsets Are For Use With A Two Way Radio Or Intercom - For Direct Headset to Headset Communication Check Out Our H80 Double Talk Headsets
- [Bluetooth 5.0 Technology]: The bluetooth headphones is designed with advanced bluetooth chipset, ensuring faster transmission and stable signal connection, it can compatible with all kinds of bluetooth enabled device, such as cell phone, tablet and etc. The bluetooth connection range is about 33ft, gives you handsfree phone call and music experience.
- [Extremely Lightweight & Sweatproof ]: The earbuds can fit your ear with the maximum comfort and will never falling out to your ears, sweatproof design also allows you to use it when you are doing sports exercise. Only weight about 49gram, slim small deign makes it very easy to carry. (Note: people with big head are not suitable for wearing this headphones).
- [Extremely Lightweight & Sweatproof ]: The earbuds can fit your ear with the maximum comfort and will never falling out to your ears, sweatproof design also allows you to use it when you are doing sports exercise. Only weight about 49gram, slim small deign makes it very easy to carry.
- [Long Battery Life]: With powerful Built-in rechargeable battery, it can support up to more than 10 hours music time, 12 hours talking time, 110 hours standby time with a single charge, great for all day outdoor sports exercise and indoor entertainment.
- [Easy to Carry]: The bluetooth headphones has 4 control buttons, you can use it to adjust the volume up an down and switch the previous/next music song. The multifunctional button allows you to use it to answer or reject call, or play & pause music. You can also use it to activate siri/google assistant.
- [Great if you can't stand earbuds] It would rest outside of your ears instead of within the ear canal. Ergonomic design of this headphone when you are on the treadmill, it stays in place so much better than earbuds. Wearing these with glasses is still comfortable. Would not getting ears ore like with earbuds
- [Extremely lightweight & compact] The headphones are light enough that you don't even notice them when go for a run with them on which makes running easier to get through with my music shuffle. Use these earphones for backs packing and in the gym. Can easily put them in the pocket. Can wear them with your head on a pillow or under a hat
- [Easy to control music & calling] Over the ear headphones have 4 control buttons, not two like in-ear ones. The right-hand earphone has controls to pick up calls, raise or lower volume, and skip ahead or go back a bit. Each button is indicated with a raised dot but if you take a minute to situate your finger on the dial it's easy to navigate. Experience true hands-free calling and enjoy music on the go. Calling is in stereo, call quality sounds like when you are holding a phone
- [Extend usability battery life with top notch sound] Headphones are arrived fully charged and ready to go out of the box. Use it several hours a day and charge it on Monday, the battery would last the whole week
- [Handy case included] The headphones come in a small travel case and the band that goes around the neck maintains a twisted position for compact storage when not being worn
- Long-time Enjoying: Up to 25 hours of music time or 600 hours of standby with a full charge; battery level indicator with iOS devices to keep track easily
- High-quality Sound: Latest Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Technology with A2DP stereo music, clear sound, ideal for high quality music. Powerful audio driver offers balanced audio and crystal clear sounds with dynamic base performance.
- Noise Cancellation Technology: Built-in microphone with CVC6.0 noise cancellation let you get high quality, hands-free phone conversation with clear voice even in noisy environment like inside a gym and running/cycling on the road.
- Comfortable Fit with Sport Style: Behind-the-head design for luxury comfort; foldable arms for protective storage and easy portability
- Package Content: Besign SH03 Sport Bluetooth Headphones, USB Charging cable, User manual, Travel Pouch.
- Inline finger ptt button allows you to push to talk to communicate with your teammates easily
- Behind the head of the headset; there is the smart design of behind your head; sponge earpiece fits snugly in your ears that keeps your conversation private; comfortable and lightweight for long time wearing
- Adjustable cable; roll line allow you can adjust the length to meet your needs
- Noise canceling; excellent for usage in noise environment and it offers you clear sound with the boom microphone
- Compatible with Retevis H-777 RT21 RT22 RT-5R RT17 RT18 RT19 RT27 Baofeng UV-5R series BF-F8HP BF-888S Arcshell AR-5 Kenwood two way radio and more
- Connects To: Desk phones and/or computer with separately purchased accessory.
- Ideal For: Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, and customer service organizations.
- Audio Performance: Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference. Wideband audio tuned for speech. Fewer missed words and a better caller experience.
- Intelligent Features: Convertible wearing style gives comfort, reliability, and high audio quality with your choice of wearing style.
- Global Warranty & Wearing Style: 2 years global warranty; convertible wearing style with headband, neckband, and on the ear wearing styles.
- Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled music players and A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, etc.
- Manage your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next and previous track, and volume
- Serves as both a wireless music headphone and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Comfortable, lightweight design with up to 8 hours of talk time
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Class 2. Supports latest version of A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.0 and HS/HF Profiles
- Ergonomically designed headsets fits behind the head
- Comes with an inline PTT switch that clips on your shirt
- Includes boom microphone
- Works with all Midland GMRS/FRS
- Two units included per order
- Kenwood radio earpiece with PTT boom mic for baofeng uv-5r,bf-888s,retevisH777,RT7,RT21,RT22,TK-2107 TK-3107 two way radio walkie talkie.
- Baofenge two pin walkie talkie earpiece transmits the sound effectively and clearly and comfortable to wear for a long time.
- PTT mic can keep your conversations private and convenient to clip anywhere.
- Compatible with baofeng UV5R,UV82,bf-888s; K-370,TK-370G,TK-372G,TK-430,TK-431,TK-2202,TK-2212,TK-3170,TK-3173,TK-3200,TK-3202;Retevis H-777 ,RT22 ,RT21 etc.
- Baofeng uv-5r headset is excellent for use in police, military, nightclubs, bars, paintball, security, restaurants, hotels, bouncer, warehouses, and noisy environments.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best Behind The Head Headset
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality behind the head headset appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Magnetic Sweeper Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top behind the head headset out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly behind the head headset buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best behind the head headset: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best behind the head headset?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a behind the head headset?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Scoop For Pine Pellet Litter Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable behind the head headset, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that behind the head headset is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain behind the head headset option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Orbital Sander With Vacuum Attachment Review
How We Rate Each Behind The Head Headset
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from behind the head headset ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated behind the head headset models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each behind the head headset that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Protector Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables behind the head headset comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different behind the head headset brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a behind the head headset and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare behind the head headset reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.