Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best ball hitch as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1581 Reviews Scanned
- 8 inches long and fits 2 inch hitch box opening
- 2 inch drop and 3/4 inch rise
- 2 inch diameter ball size
- 5/8 inch pin and clip
- 6000 pound capacity
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Rated to tow 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight, this ball hitch offers dependability for your towing setup. It is constructed from welded steel and has a hollow shank
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount has a 2-inch drop, 2-inch diameter ball, 5/8-inch hitch pin hole and 7-1/2-inch overall length. Welded trailer ball accepts a 2" coupler
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with a welded tow ball for ready coupling and a trailer hitch lock to securely mount onto your hitch receiver and deter theft
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer ball has a polished chrome plating. These finishes resist damage from rain, dirt, road salt and other corrosive threats
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install the trailer hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Rated to tow 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight, this ball hitch offers dependability for your towing setup (weight capacity may change if trailer ball is removed)
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount has a 2-inch drop, 2-inch diameter ball, 5/8-inch pin hole and 8-1/4-inch overall length. Factory-torqued CURT trailer ball accepts a 2" coupler
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with a pre-attached tow ball for ready coupling and a trailer hitch pin to securely mount onto your hitch receiver
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer ball has a polished chrome plating
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install the trailer hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank, included hitch pin and pre-torqued trailer ball make installation easy
- 6" Drop Distance and a 6 3/4" Rise Distance (Adjustable in 1" Increments)
- 3 Independent Steel, Chrome Plated Interchangeable Hitch Balls Included 1 7/8", 2" & 2 5/16"
- 2 Locking Pins with 4 Key-to-Like Keys Protects Against Theft
- Patented Design with Highest Gross Trailer Weight Rating of 12,000 LBS.
- Updated Design to Fit All Coupler Styles
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch ball is rated to tow up to 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from hot-forged steel for reliable towing strength and confidence on the road ahead
- PRECISE FIT. This tow hitch ball has a 2-inch diameter to fit virtually any 2-inch coupler. The ball shank has a 3/4-inch diameter and measures 1-3/4 inches long for secure attachment to a trailer hitch ball mount
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, dirt and rust, this hitch ball is finished in a durable, protective chrome plating
- SECURE INSTALL. For dependable strength, this trailer hitch ball comes with a zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer. It also has fine threads for an enhanced hold on the ball hitch (160 lb.-ft. torque required)
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. To promote the highest level of safety while towing, this CURT tow ball is tested to U.S. VESC specifications. The mounting platform must be at least 3/8 inch thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16 inch larger in diameter than the threaded shank
- Three attached chrome trailer hitch balls sized 1-7/8 inches, 2 inches & 2-5/16 inches and one durable tow hook.
- Three Ball Capacities: 2,000lbs, 6,000lbs, 10,000lbs; Hook capacities: 10,000lbs.
- Work with 2 inches Receivers Hitch Tube, Fits 1 7/8", 2" or 2 5/16" Couplers.
- 7-1/2 inches Length Hollow Shank and 12" overall length for this trailer hitch ball mount,use 5/8 Inch Hitch Pin Kit or Lock.
- NBJINGYI specializes in the production of trailer accessories. It has a group of professional and advanced production equipment and technical personnel who can provide customers with high-quality products at reasonable prices.
- Multi hitch ball mount fits 2 inches Class 3/4 Receivers Hitch Tube
- Tri ball size: 1-7/8 inch; 2 inch; 2-5/16 inch, Capacity: GTW-2000,6000,10000 lb hitch
- Finished in black power coating for rust and corrosion resistance
- Tri ball tow hitch hollow shank 7-1/2 inches Length, pls notice your clearance of your car, truck
- Use 5/8 Inch Trailer Hitch Pin Kit or Lock. 5/8 inch pin and clip included.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Adapt your trailer hitch to any towing situation with the highly versatile and easily adjustable design of this adjustable ball mount. The channel-style shank can be flipped to provide up to a 6-inch drop or 5-1/4-inch rise
- SMOOTH TOWING. For a smoother, quieter ride while towing your trailer, this adjustable drop hitch comes with a built-in anti-rattle feature, deterring vibrations, chucking and rattling at the coupling point
- POWERFUL BUILD. Constructed from high-strength steel, this adjustable hitch ball mount is ready to work. The 2-inch ball is rated for a capacity of 10,000 lbs., and the 2-5/16-inch ball for 14,000 lbs
- PRECISE FIT. This adjustable ball hitch comes with a standard shank to fit virtually any standard 2-inch x 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It's perfect for most class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. To protect it against rain, dirt, road grime and salt, this adjustable ball mount is shielded in a durable carbide black powder coat finish, and the dual ball attachment is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- Our tri ball towing hitch fit class III/IV 2 inches hitch receivers. including Curt, Rola, Yakima, Inno, Draw-Tite, Blue Ox, Hidden Hitch, Thule, Tulga, U-Haul and other brands.
- Three attached chrome trailer hitch balls sized 1-7/8 inches, 2 inches & 2-5/16 inches and one durable tow hook for towing strap
- Up to 200 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 2000 pounds for 1-7/8 inch hitch ball, 600 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 6000 pounds for 2 inch hitch ball, 1000 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 10000 pounds for 2-5/16 inch hitch ball and 10000 pounds gross towing weight for towing hook, setup for truck, pickup, tractor with 2 inch standard hitch receiver or drawbars.
- 7-1/2 inches Length Hollow Shank and 12" overall length for this trailer hitch ball mount
- Use 5/8 inches Hitch Pin or Lock. 5/8 hitch pin kit included.
- Hitch ball sizes of 1-7/8 inches 2 inches and 2-5/16 inches
- Length of 8 inches
- Up to 200 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 2000 pounds for 1-7/8 inch hitch ball 600 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 6000 pounds for 2 inch hitch ball
- Up to 1000 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 10000 pounds for 2-5/16 inch hitch ball and 10000 pounds gross towing weight for hook
- You should always consult the vehicles owners manual for maximum towing capacity
How to Pick the Best Ball Hitch: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top ball hitch? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this ball hitch buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Storage Trunks Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current ball hitch ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a ball hitch?
- What should I look for in a ball hitch?
- Who makes the best ball hitch?
- Are the best rated ball hitch options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare ball hitch reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about ball hitch than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Light Bulb Changer High Ceilings Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: ball hitch buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best ball hitch for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about ball hitch. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each ball hitch on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality ball hitch, though. We should also disclose how we test each ball hitch. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Ball Hitch
During ball hitch testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Rv Roof Vent Cover Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and ball hitch comparison, so we can vouch for all the ball hitch brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – ball hitch brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a ball hitch;
- Item quality – even the most popular ball hitch manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real ball hitch durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a ball hitch, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any ball hitch, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Christmas Leggings Review
After posting ball hitch reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the ball hitch benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.