Looking for the best ankle holster for ruger lcr available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
745 Reviews Scanned
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR 38 357 Judge Conceal Carry Pistol
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR
- Retention adjustment screw allows user to select level of retention. Lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability Adjustable Velcro strap secures holster.
- Established more than 25 years ago, FOBUS is Israel's largest manufacturer of holsters and accessories for small arms. FOBUS holsters and pouches were designed and made especially for the Israeli security services and SWAT teams.
- FOBUS holsters are mold injected of RX18 polymer, a compound of polymers designed for durability and high performance in tactical use. By using a passive retention system, a safety strap or mechanism is no longer needed; our design ensures safe carrying of the gun, accurate fitting and a quick draw when needed.
- Perfect for Concealment
- Reinforce Stitches for Maximum Strength
- Cushion Added for Comfortable Feeling on The Ankle
- Fit Most J Frames Revolver .38 | S&W | Charters | Rossi | LCR | Taurus 38 | .38 J Frames (2.5" Barrel or Less) | S&W Revolvers (2.5" Barrel or Less) | Rossi 38 | Taurus 84,85, Ruger LCR, M&P BodyGuard 38 (2.5" Barrel or Less)
- Premium Center Cut Steerhide construction
- Neoprene ankle band with Velcro fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankles up to 13" in circumference
- Fits Ruger LCR and Smith & Wesson Bodyguard
- Ultimate concealment and comfort. Wraparound design snugs holster strap around ankle; soft knit fabric lies next to skin.
- Constructed from laminate Cordura nylon, waterproof closed-cell foam padding and smooth nylon lining.
- Adjustable thumb-break retention strap protected by Strap Trap that covers Velcro adjustment.
- Right hand draw: draw your firearm from inside the left ankle and Left hand draw: draw your firearm from inside the right ankle.
- Barsony New Black Nylon Ankle Holster is compatible with gun make/model sizes listed in the drop down menu.
- 3/4" thick suede lined Cordura pad
- Lifetime Warranty - All Fobus products carry a 100% Customer Satisfaction "no questions asked" policy.
- For a Right Handed Shooter
- Fobus Ankle Holsters RUGER SP101, LCR RH ANKLE
- 3/4" thick suede lined Cordura pad. Secures with adjustable Velcro strap
- Premium Steerhide
- Retention strap with reinforced thumb break on most models
- Neoprene ankle band with hook-and-loop fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankle up to 13" in circumference
- ✔ FITS MOST GUNS: Fits SUB-COMPACT & COMPACT pistols including: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, .40 & .45, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, P238, P938 Bodyguard, Beretta Nano, Springfield XDs & XDM, Kahr, Kimber Solo, Kel Tec, Walther, Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, Ruger LCR, LCP 380, & LCR 38, Taurus TCP, 709 Slim, PT738 & PT111, SCCY CPX-II and Similar Sized Guns. One size fits most. We recommend handguns with a small or medium sized frame with a length
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Our spare magazine pocket/pouch is perfect for an extra magazine, pepper spray, taser or knives. Plus our two strap ankle holster design prevents even double stack pistols from slipping down so you will experience NO SLIP DOWNS. One size fits all: Adjustable to 8-13'' in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 16.5'' in calf circumference.
- ✔ BONUS MAGAZINE RETENTION STRAP: Unlike the competitors, our design has two retention straps for securing both your firearm and spare magazine pouch, providing you with zero chance of anything falling out. ✔SAFETY FIRST: When carrying a firearm safety should be at the top of your list and it is the top priority in our holster design. You will not find a better quality holster on the market.
- ✔ HAND ORIENTATION: Ambidextrous design holds your handgun/pistol secure against your lower leg and can be positioned for left or right handed draw. Works great with compact and subcompact pistols, both single and double stack.
- DESIGNED TO FIT GLOCK: Galco's Speed Master 2.0 Paddle/Belt Holster is designed and molded to fit the Ruger LCR 2". NOTE: Not compatible with red dot optics.
- SECURE FIREARM RETENTION: The Speed Master 2.0 features an open top design for speed, covered trigger for safety, and adjustable tension screws for added security.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The highly versatile Speed Master 2.0 adds a convenient on/off ability when setup as a paddle holster and functionality when configured as a solid and stable belt holster using the included belt slot attachment.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Galco's Speed Master 2.0 is constructed of premium steerhide leather and fits belts up to 1 3/4".
- MADE IN THE USA: The premium saddle leather used in our holsters is sourced from the top 2% of leather available in America and is transformed into pieces of functional beauty by our experienced craftsmen in Phoenix, Arizona.
Choosing the Best Ankle Holster For Ruger Lcr: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best ankle holster for ruger lcr comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality ankle holster for ruger lcr (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and ankle holster for ruger lcr ratings.
Also read 👉 Cajun Creole Cookbook Review
If you’re still on the fence about what ankle holster for ruger lcr to buy, this ankle holster for ruger lcr buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated ankle holster for ruger lcr roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top ankle holster for ruger lcr, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a ankle holster for ruger lcr to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best ankle holster for ruger lcr?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Books On Intercessory Prayer Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Ankle Holster For Ruger Lcr Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare ankle holster for ruger lcr reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Ankle Holster For Ruger Lcr
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Books On Organizational Behavior Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- ankle holster for ruger lcr brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Lipo Battery Checker Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each ankle holster for ruger lcr and work up our ankle holster for ruger lcr comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.