Looking for the best airsoft battery charger available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1800 Reviews Scanned
- 2 pack batteries and charger bundle - Tenergy’s high performance bb guns batteries provide more playtime; this 2 pack 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 8 cell 2/3A NiMH batteries and includes compatible charger.
- AEG battery power - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36, STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- Fast charge and lasting capacity - Tenergy's 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- Battery pack configuration - Airsoft rifle battery dimensions: 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length) and 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length). Weighs: 6.7 oz.
- Mini Tamiya connector - The airsoft electric guns battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
- 【Wide Battery Type Compatability】-The 12V 500mA-800mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 3.6V,4.8V,6V,7.2V, 8.4V,9.6V,10.8V,12.0v (2-10 cells). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo /Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries.
- 【RC Car NimH NiCd Battery Charger】 - Cover 90% Rc Car Battery Range with different plugs.
- 【AC to Dc power adapter】-the NimH/NiCd charger with terminal barrel plug, and 5 more plug converters, inc. Standard Tamiya Connector, Mini Tamiya, JST Plug, SM Plug 2P, Barrel Plug,Rc Car Plugs
- 【LED Charging Indicator】-The simple LED indicator displays your battery charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging Processing.
- 【Smart Protections】- Charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current protection. The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere.
- Automatic stop full charge by Delta Peak detection
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Output voltage: 8.4V-9.6VDC
- Charge current: 600mA
- Tickle current: 200mA (automatic stop after 5 hours)
- Includes TN267 charger and lipo charging bag, the charger is designed to balance charge 1S - 4S Li-Ion/Li-Po/LiFePO4 battery packs. Charging Current: 1.0A
- LED indicator let you know the status of your battery. Voltage 100V-240V external AC adapter.
- Wide voltage compatibility - Choose between Li-Po and Li-Fe with a switch, and use this battery pack balance charger to recharge 1-4 cells on LiPo/Li-ion 3.7V-14.8V or LiFePO4 3.2V-12.8V batteries.
- Lipo bag included. Use bag to charge or store lipo battery packs
- Includes 12 month warranty
- Output Current: 100-240V AC
- Display: 3x Bicolor LED
- Charging Ports: Separate 2 and 3 cell ports
- Compatible with airsoft guns like: M4, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36 and STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- Tenergy 8.4V NiMH battery pack features rapid charge up, with a 1600mAh capacity rating.
- The smart battery charger features reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection. (Note: This charger is only for recharge for NiMH batteries, do not charge for LiPO batteries.)
- Tenergy NiMH battery pack charger is great for most popular airsoft guns and RC hobbies batteries because it has a mini Tamiya connector and a mini to standard Tamiya adapter. Works great for any 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH battery packs in airsoft, RC cars/airplanes that use a standard or mini Tamiya connector.
- Our electric airsoft guns battery is designed from 2/3A NiMH cells, stick shape butterfly battery dimensions are 117mm (length) with 20mm(diameter) and 90mm (length) with 20mm (diameter) and can fit most airsoft guns. The charger has standard size and mini Tamiya connector for 8.4V-9.6V batteries. Charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Only Use for NiMH/NiCd 6V-9.6V Battery Pack.Not for Lead-acid,Li-Po,Li-Fe and Li-ion Battery etc.
- Smart Charger for 6V,7.2V,8.4V and 9.6V of NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs. Auto identify cell quantity of battery pack and distinguish bad battery and indicate malfunction.
- Output: DC5V-12.8V / 1000mA. Can fully charge 1600mAh NiMH Battery Pack within 2 hours.
- Compatible with mini Tamiya & Standard Tamiya Connectors,Great for Airsoft & RC Car,Toys and Hobbies NiMH Battery.
- Please use the charger for battery packs with capacity of 1000-5000mAh. Auto stop charging after 6 hours.
- NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger provides 0.9Amp or 1.8Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 0.9Amp is recommended for 900-1800mAh packs, and 1.8Amp is recommended for any pack between 1800mAh and 5000mAh.
- Smart charger - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Use this rechargeable battery charger to recharge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- Hobby battery charger - Power many of your hobbies with one charger. Use this charger as a great RC cars battery charger or for battery packs in Airsoft, RC airplanes, and other remote controlled toys.
- Easy-to-use - Simple LED indicators for charging status; green light for fully charged and red light for charging. Includes standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter for more usability.
- Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft battery charger includes 12-month warranty and meets rigorous American UL 60950-1 and CE standards.
- Fast charge - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger that provides 1Amp or 2Amp options. Charge your battery packs; 1Amp is recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs, and 2Amp is recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
- Universal smart charger - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Charges your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- Easy-to-use - A great airsoft battery charger or RC car battery charger with simple LED indicators for charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- Hobby battery charger - Power all your hobbies with one charger. Charge your NiMh/NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes standard size Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
- Tenergy's chargers are tested and certified to meet rigorous American UL 60950-1 standards. The charger also includes a temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging. Charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Choosing the Best Airsoft Battery Charger: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best airsoft battery charger comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality airsoft battery charger (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and airsoft battery charger ratings.
Also read 👉 Concealed Carry Holster For Lc9 Review
If you’re still on the fence about what airsoft battery charger to buy, this airsoft battery charger buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated airsoft battery charger roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top airsoft battery charger, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a airsoft battery charger to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best airsoft battery charger?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Heating Oil Additive Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Airsoft Battery Charger Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare airsoft battery charger reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Airsoft Battery Charger
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Medical Dictionary For Coders Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- airsoft battery charger brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Horn Tweeters Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each airsoft battery charger and work up our airsoft battery charger comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.