Looking for the best air saw available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
643 Reviews Scanned
- VERSATILE PNEUMATIC SAW: The Ingersoll Rand 429 Air Reciprocating Saw cuts flat and curved surfaces in all types of plastics, fiberglass, and composite materials, as well as aluminum and sheet metal.
- LOCK-OUT LEVER: For extra safety, this saw features a unique system that prevents accidental throttle operation by utilizing a spring-loaded latch that resets each time the lever is released.
- BEST USES: With an inline configuration, this cutting tool allows for easier access in tight spaces. Its reduced vibration is excellent for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work, and sun roof installations.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Positive blade retainer and adjustable blade guide increases blade life, so you can count on this tool to last.
- POWER TOOL SPECS: Includes an air saw, six high-speed steel cutting blades and two hex wrenches. It delivers 10,000-strokes per minute and average air consumption is 8 CFM.
- Ideal for body shop repair muffler and exhaust work
- Adjustable blade guide increases blade life
- Cuts all types of aluminum plastic fiberglass and sheet metal
- Cuts intricate shapes and tight radius curves on flat and curved surfaces
- Rotational Exhaust Muffler: 360-degree rotation allows exhaust air to be directed as preferred
- Internal Damping System: Reduces vibration level to 2.5 m/sec2
- Complete: Comes with 18, 24, and 32 teeth power saw blades
- Air Saw: Short overall length for good work area access; 9,500 SPM motor; low weight
- AirCat Line: The most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools
- Low vibration
- Rear exhaust
- Compact and lightweight
- 9500 stroke per minute
- 0.9 lbs
- Industry leading gear-driven design with 250% more cutting capacity than standard air saws
- Item Package Dimension: 14.0" L x 4.5" W x 3.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 3.02 lb
- Model Number: 936
- [APPLICATION]: This saber saw, or also known as sabre saw, is a powered reciprocating saw and is hand-held, yet larger than a jigsaw, that uses a toothed blade to cut through soft materials and/or wood.
- [DESIGN]: This air tool is designed for high-speed metal cutting requirements with body and sheet metal, and is ideal for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work at the home or garage.
- [QUALITY]: The body of this unit is constructed with aircraft grade aluminum with an adjustable blade guide that increases blade life, accuracy and efficiency, and the rubber soft grip provides a firm hold for comfortable use.
- [VERSATILE]: This tool can cut intricate shapes and tight radius curves on a flat and/or curved surface and cuts all types of aluminum, plastic, fiberglass and sheet metal, making for an easy job on your workpiece.
- [CONTROL]: The lever throttle provides feather-touch control, allowing for precision cuts and detailing work giving it superior control and handling on the job.
- 【Professional】Designed for high-speed metal cutting requirements with body and sheet metal and ideal for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work
- 【Convenient】Ergonomic,industrial-grade TPR grip reduces vibration and provides maximum comfort and control
- 【Powerful】Powerful at 9000 strokes per minutes helps you to cut efficiently
- 【Safer】Safety trigger prevents accidental starts
- 【Value and accessibility】With 5EA 24T&32T saw set, meet your need
- 10,000 Strokes per minute allows you to quickly cut through material with ease
- Lock off throttle for protection against accidental start ups
- Adjustable guide offers flexibility in setting depth of cut
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy handling
- Includes 360° swivel air inlet
- 5,000 SPM
- Dual-Speed design for control
- Quick change blade design retainer for quick and easy blade changes
- Accepts various types of reciprocating saw blades
- Capable of cutting 1/4" thick steel and steel pipe up to 3"
- Enhanced blade gauge design
- Cuts flat and curved surfaces
- Front exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Choosing the Best Air Saw: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best air saw comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality air saw (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and air saw ratings.
Also read 👉 Flying Toys For Kids Review
If you’re still on the fence about what air saw to buy, this air saw buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated air saw roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top air saw, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a air saw to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best air saw?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 1/2 Air Ratchet Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Air Saw Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare air saw reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Air Saw
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Hitachi Magic Wand Attachments Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- air saw brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Boyfriend Mug Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each air saw and work up our air saw comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.