Looking for the best 4 bay hard drive enclosure on the market? We’ve got you covered. Check out our ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1147 Reviews Scanned
- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA I / II / III* hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and up to 4 x 16TB
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate
- Transfer Rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, and 6.0Gbps vis eSATA
- Support Power Sync, S.M.A.R.T. and Smart Fan function with built-in Thermal-Sensor, auto & manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- One Button Interface selection to switch USB 3.0 or eSATA Interface. Note: Only ONE interface can be used at a time. Compatible with PC and Mac.
- 【Reliable External Storage System for Individuals】This 4 bay hdd enclosure support up to 64TB external expanded storage. The front door adopt user-friendly PUSH Design for easy install and replacement of hard drives. It is an ideal choice for personal storage at home and office. It can support different drive type(s)-2,5"/3,5" HDD/SSDs, so you can take advantage of your hard drives' potential fully.
- 【64TB Large Storage Capacity 】The 4 bay hard drive enclosure can house up to 4 hard drives, single disk support up to 16TB. Such Large capacity supported let you handle various work demands easily, like digital imaging, video production/editing, duplicating footage, create and manage archives.
- 【80mm Silent Fan Inside】The 4 bay enclosure built with rugged heat-dissipating aluminum shell, front and rear with cooling holes, a 80mm silent fan inside can effectively accelerate air convection and rapid cooling. It is ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
- 【For 2,5/3,5-inch Hard Drives】It comes with four removeable trays, allowing for easy installation and replacement of either the large desktop hard disk drives or the portable laptop drives and SSD's. Note: Spare trays are sold separately in a set of six trays, extra screws are provided, Get it at ASIN:B083S8VDQK. Four indicator lights help you to monitor the working status of your hard drives whenever.
- 【6Gbps Transfer Rate】This 4 bay hdd enclosure adopt SATA III protocol, transfer rate up to 6Gbps (MAX). Equipped with a versatile USB3.0 Type-B interface to connect other peripheral devices. Compatible with most Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- Read and write four hard drives simultaneously.
- Tool-free installation
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- LED indicator for power and HDD access
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard-drive bays.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
- Tool-free installation, plug and play.
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Supports four SSD/HDD drives, 2.5”or 3.5,” at one time.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- LED indicators.
- Newly revised front door with Air In-Take feature
- Support all brand of 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and up to 4 x 16TB. Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C Cable included)
- Support S.M.A.R.T / Power Sync Features
- Support UASP, Smart Fan with built-in temperature sensor
- ✔️ Model - MKS-435TL
- ✔️ Trouble Free Insertion - Improved drive mechanism, ensures a sturdy connection, and secures hard drives in place
- ✔️ Quality - Aluminum bezel with Space for 4 H.D.D. w/ 3 bay slots, and triangular key locks
- ✔️ Easy to Install and Remove - Tray-less design for plug & play and hot swap use
- ✔️ Led Indicator - LED light for power and HDD activity
- Support 3.5" SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, Support Hard Drive Transfer Rate up to SATA III Speed. Hardware Raid controller built-in on board with one-button control.
- One Button Raid Control support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 (Spanning) JBOD, Raid 0 (Stripping), Raid 1 (Mirroring), Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity), Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity), Raid 10 (Mirroring + Striping)
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA.
- Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.8 or later and Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Hardware embedded raid controller built-in on board with one-button control, support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 / 1. NO Raid 5 Support
- Built-In USB Hub provides easy access to additional USB Type A and USB Type C connection for expansion
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2. USB-C to USB -C with E-Mark IC cable is included. (3.3ft)
- Support 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and 2.5” SATA SSD / HDD
- Support UASP, S.M.A.R.T, Smart Fan, and Power On / Off in synchronization with computer (Does not support auto Power-On due to power failure)
- 5-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, supports 16TB hard drive, total capacity up to 80TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. These are not included. For stable performance, Seagate IronWolf hard drives or WD Reds are recommended). Compatible with Mac and Windows, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface.
- Unique 2+3 RAID mode: hard drive #1 & #2 can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or Single disk. The remaining drives #3-5 work as single, independent drives.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.1 (Gen1) Type-C interface, the read/write speed is up to 410MB/s (SSD in RAID 0).
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers. This is a DAS, NOT a NAS.
- D5-300C adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise.
Complete Guide to Buying the Best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure
Given how the market is literally overflowing with products to fit every purpose and budget, it’s only natural that deciding on the features that are indispensable in a quality 4 bay hard drive enclosure appears somewhat challenging.
Also read 👉 Co2 Cartridges For Air Pistols Review
Are you tired of overwhelming technical details? Do you feel like the manufacturers aren’t very specific about their specifications? We are here to help you navigate the confusing abundance and find your way to your own top 4 bay hard drive enclosure out there.
Read below for a beginner-friendly 4 bay hard drive enclosure buying guide to make a decision you won’t regret.
How to Pick the Best 4 bay hard drive enclosure: Our Buying Guide & Tips
It’s a common scenario for confused shoppers to ask, “Who makes the best 4 bay hard drive enclosure?”. While manufacturers differ and this is indeed an important parameter to take into account, we believe the following question to be more appropriate: What should I look for in a 4 bay hard drive enclosure?
It’s only by being aware of all the possible features that you can see the whole picture and avoid frustrating cherry-picking. Here is the answer:
Also read 👉 Yosemite Guidebook Review
Build Quality and Craftsmanship
Even if you are looking for an affordable 4 bay hard drive enclosure, you don’t want it to stop working before the task is done.
Be sure to find out what this or that 4 bay hard drive enclosure is made of and preferably scan negative reviews for potential weaknesses so that you can decide whether you can and should put up with those.
Ease of Use
Choose intuitive products that boast a well-thought-out design and just feel good in your preferred setting. Versatility is also important unless you want a dedicated solution, so think about the item’s potential scope as well.
Think about what you pay for if you choose a certain 4 bay hard drive enclosure option. Is it the brand or the actual quality? Are all the bells and whistles in this premium model worth the extra money? It’s always up to you. And don’t forget to factor in the warranty — decent coverage could spare you some costs!
Also read 👉 Shower Timer Review
How We Rate Each 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure
Some buyers might be eager to get their hands as dirty as possible while looking for their next favorite, but others find the amount of research that goes into informed shopping rather daunting.
You can entrust the task to our rating system if you belong to the latter category. We gather vast amounts of data from 4 bay hard drive enclosure ratings and customer feedback to synthesize them into all-around, up-to-date unbiased testimonials to highlight all the pros and cons of a given product.
At the preliminary stage, our system automatically analyzes customer reviews of best rated 4 bay hard drive enclosure models. It utilizes efficient artificial intelligence tools to obtain as much first-hand product information as possible and categorize it into benefits and flaws with the help of sentiment analysis instruments.
As a potential buyer, you are probably anxious to know how we test each 4 bay hard drive enclosure that we review. What we do is proceed to put each product through a series of stringent tests based on its presumed advantages and features generally seen as neutral.
Also read 👉 Sister Bracelets Review
Maintaining an extensive and robust database enables 4 bay hard drive enclosure comparison for those who have a difficult time choosing between different 4 bay hard drive enclosure brands.
Generally, if you know what to look for in a 4 bay hard drive enclosure and what price you can afford, the next step is to check customer rating for a selection of most-praised items to choose from.
You can read and compare 4 bay hard drive enclosure reviews on your own or entrust it to our artificial intelligence-driven system. Whichever scenario you choose, make sure you are aware of any potential limitations and make the decision based on your purpose and budget.