Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best wireless garage door keypad as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1064 Reviews Scanned
- Works with most major brands: Compatible with Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door openers from 1993 to present (openers with safety sensors)
- Single button Closure; Install the battery and program the keyless entry prior to installation; Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator; Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Temporary pin can be programmed for deliveries/guests
- Easy installation and programming within minutes and easy to follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Compatible with nearly every Chamberlain, Lift Master, and Craftsman garage door opener installed in North America from 1993 to present; Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100. Universal Fit: No
- KEYLESS GARAGE ACCESS: Enter your garage without needing to carry a key with the Genie wireless keyless entry pad.
- SAFE AND SECURE: Intellicode technology prevents access to your garage by unauthorized persons.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GENIE INTELLICODE OPENERS: Works with Genie single or dual frequency openers manufactured since 1995.
- AUTO SEEK DUAL FREQUENCY: Ensures the opener will respond regardless of possible nearby frequency interference.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND USE: Mounts with screws (included) and features a back-lit keypad and flip cover.
- Highly compatible details: The Original Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad provides trusted keyless garage or gate access universal frequency recognition identifies over 90 percentage of all garage door openers installed in North America; The Original Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad by Chamberlain is intended for use with residential door openers manufactured after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors; Any garage door opener that does not have these sensors installed and working should be replaced; Code type compatibility: Billion code 390 MHz, Security+ 390 MHz, Security+ 315 MHz, Security+ 20, Linear MegaCode 318 MHz, Genie Intellicode 390 MHz and 315MHz, Stanley SecureCode 310 MHz
- Easy setup: Easy to follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Simply secure: Offers secure encryption to prevent hacking, and a backlit keypad illuminates the buttons for quick, keyless entry in any light via a personal 4 digit code, providing convenience, security and peace of mind
- Proven quality: The sliding cover has passed rigorous quality testing to ensure it protects the keypad from all weather conditions
- Note : For better connectivity user should check to confirm that adequate Wi-Fi signal is there in their garage before setting up. Box includes: 9V battery and instruction manual
- COMPATIBLE: 877MAX Keypad Compatible with all LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured since January 1993
- Security+2.0 and security+ rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time
- Completely wireless powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- Weather Resistant - Our new flip-up cover design is made from a tough, weather-resistant plastic that includes an ultraviolet (UV) additive to protect against sunlight damage
- Lighted Keypad - Our Digital Wireless Keypad comes with a larger keypad size with easy to read lighted buttons. The keys are fully illuminated for greater visibility
- Customizable - Create your own personal identification number. Compatible with CodeDodger 1 and 2, Genie Intellicode1 and 3
- Low Battery Alert - Requires a 2-AAA batteries which are included. This model has a convenient indicator light that alerts homeowners of a low battery
- Program Memory - The battery compartment features a unique "Triple Lock" design for secure battery retention. The keypad stays programmed during battery change
- Attention: Please watch programming video and follow instruction manual carefully! Works for YELLOW,PURPLE,RED,ORANGE,GREEN Learn Button of Chamberlain/Liftmaster/Sears Craftsman garage door openers.
- Attention:Please get close to garage door opener to program keypad! please make sure your garage door opener fully closed first then start to program keypad,otherwsie programming maybe failed.
- Attention: please doing the programming steps faster, If you wait too long (a few seconds) between steps it times out and won't program.
- Battery and user manual included.
- Open the door with a personalized 4-digit pin without a remote control or key
- Illuminated keypad makes nighttime entry easier
- Easy to install with no wiring required
- The keypad JP-LT is compatible with the following brands of garage door openers: Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Genie, Linear, Overhead Door, Stanley, Linear Multicode, Sears Craftsman, Do-It, Master Mechanic, Raynor, True Value, Stanley/Multicode and Linear Moore O Matic.
- Please make sure that your GARAGE DOOR OPENER BRAND, COLOR of PROGRAM/LEARN BUTTON, YEAR, FREQUENCY MUST be consistent with our compatibility list in this page. This garage door keypad provides trusted keyless garage or gate access universal frequency recognition identifies over 90 percentage of all garage door openers with purple/yellow/green/red/orange learn button or DIP switch.
- Two Channels: Able to control up to 2 garage door openers. Each channel can control different garage door independently. *NOT compatible with garage door openers manufactured by Wayne-Dalton, Allstar, Marantec, Hormann, Guardian, Xtreme, Mighty Mule, Ryobi or the Newer Liftmaster myQ type openers.
- Safe and secure: Offers secure encryption to prevent hacking, and a backlit keypad illuminates the buttons for quick, keyless entry in any light via a personal 4 digit code. Code type compatibility: Billion code 390 MHz, Security+ 390 MHz, Security+ 315 MHz, Security+ 2.0, Linear MegaCode 318 MHz, Genie Intellicode 390 MHz and 315 MHz, Stanley Security Code 310 MHz.
- What You Get: keypad, screws, 9V battery (contained in keypad), instruction manul, worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Convenient&Secure Keyless Entry: Open or close your garage door with your unique PIN code, no worries about carrying remote while jogging or forgotten carrying remote.
- Compatible with most popular major brands: Our garage door keypad works with the most popular brands including Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears craftsman, Genie, Stanley, Linear, and wide frequency from 300MHz-390MHz. For purple/yellow/green/Red/Orange learn button or DIP switch garage door opener. Please check our compatibility table before purchase.
- Wireless installation: Easy to install with no wiring required. The instructions will guide you through the configuration step by step. Any questions you could contact us. We will reply with solutions ASAP.
- Safe and secure: Using 4 digits PIN security code with the keyless entry pad. Security encryption prevents unauthorized persons from entering your garage.
- Two channels: Individual PIN can be programmed for 2 garage doors with different brands. Buy one Ezyopenteck keypad for 2 garage doors.
- Compatible Major Brands:Chamberlain,LiftMaster,Genie, Mechanic, Stanley, Do It, Linear,Moore-o-Matic and Craftsman garage door openers with multi-frequency 300/310/315/390MHz etc.NOTE:Access Master,Do-it,Gatheron,LiftMaster,Link Control,Master Mechanic,Raynor,Sears Craftsman,Steel Craft,True Value are all compatible with Chamberlain technology.Please refer to the relevant learn button of Chamberlain listed above to set your keypad.
- Security Entry: If you don't want to use keys or remote control to open and close your garage doors, choose our keyless keypad for gaining security access entry. The keypad provides visibility in any light to allow entry via a personal 4-digit code.
- 2 Channels support 2 Doors: Each channel can control different receiver independently. You can program each channel to a different Entry PIN code. And temporary PIN Code can be programmed for guests entry.
- Easy Programming:Set up in seconds with easy to follow wireless programming and universal frequency recognition of the major brands garage door openers installed in North America.But please DO NOT reference to other store's keypad programming,the operation is different.
How to Pick the Best Wireless Garage Door Keypad: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top wireless garage door keypad? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this wireless garage door keypad buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Ds Games For Girls Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current wireless garage door keypad ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a wireless garage door keypad?
- What should I look for in a wireless garage door keypad?
- Who makes the best wireless garage door keypad?
- Are the best rated wireless garage door keypad options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare wireless garage door keypad reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about wireless garage door keypad than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Home Furnishings Lift Chair Remote Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: wireless garage door keypad buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best wireless garage door keypad for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about wireless garage door keypad. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each wireless garage door keypad on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality wireless garage door keypad, though. We should also disclose how we test each wireless garage door keypad. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Wireless Garage Door Keypad
During wireless garage door keypad testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Blueberry Supplement Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and wireless garage door keypad comparison, so we can vouch for all the wireless garage door keypad brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – wireless garage door keypad brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a wireless garage door keypad;
- Item quality – even the most popular wireless garage door keypad manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real wireless garage door keypad durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a wireless garage door keypad, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any wireless garage door keypad, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Dental Picks Review
After posting wireless garage door keypad reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the wireless garage door keypad benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.