Looking for the best tea tree soap but can’t make a decision? We’ve analyzed hundreds of verified customer reviews and completed our top-10 ratings.
698 Reviews Scanned
- Provides a refreshing clean tea tree oil is a natural anti bacterial agent, well known for its healing properties exfoliating enriched with natural parsley flakes to help gently remove dry dead skin
- This product is made of high quality material
- It enriched with natural parsley flakes to help gently remove dry dead skin
- It's a great shaving companion
- Cleanses and soothes naturally with invigorating tea tree oil
- A soap bar which contains no animal derived products
- Tea tree oil, a known germicide, which is incorporated at an effective level of 2 percent to alleviate or remove skin problems, making this soap a truly antiseptic soap bar
- Inclusion of natural moisturizers give the soap bar a gentle and mild application to the skin
- The package dimension of the product is 4"L x 2"W x 6"H
- MOISTURIZING LATHER THAT WON'T DRY YOUR FACE, BODY, OR HAIR: Our bar soaps produce a rich lather that won't dry out your skin! Dr. Bronner's is made with only the purest certified organic oils and will leave your skin feeling soft & smooth.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS THAT ARE GENTLE & EFFECTIVE: We don't add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners, or synthetic fragrances—only all-natural, vegan ingredients that are gentle, effective, & mild. Use on your face, body, or hair!
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—good for the environment & great for your skin!
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's bars soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED WRAPPERS: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded paper waste from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled materials. This prevents landfill buildup & has a positive environmental impact!
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree Oil Soap is cruelty free and not tested on animals; made in USA
- Maximum Strength Tea Tree Oil Soap / Body Wash: æBotanic Hearth æFoot and Body Wash is made with 100% pure and natural tea tree oil; æContains potent beneficial æingredients; paraben-free; no harmful chemicals
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree soap / Cleanser æis made using traditional European techniques from premium botanicals rich in skin conditioning ingredients
- Powerful broad spectrum æingredients: The Foot and Body Wash helps wash away and defend impurities from the skin surface responsible for body odor, athletes foot, ringworm, jock itch, acne, toenail issues, and other common foot and skin irritation
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Must be followed by a moisturizer immediately after use of the product. People who has sensitive skin should not use the product. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- ★ Made in the USA: Now in a larger 12 ounce bottle, Remedy Soap Body Wash is a powerful odor eliminator that helps with acne as well as other skin irritations including athlete's foot, candida, ringworm, jock itch, foot odor, and toenail issues
- ★ Natural and Organic Ingredients - Our men’s and women’s shower gel is made from premium botanical tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, and peppermint oil, which are well known for naturally helping skin irritations. We added jojoba oil, coconut oil, and olive oil to moisturize, refresh and deodorize. No parabens, preservatives, petroleum, sulfate, silicone, synthetic fragrances or dyes you’ll find in other gels, lotions, creams and ointments.
- ★ Strong Enough for the Gym, Gentle Enough for Every Day: The perfect men’s and women’s shower gel for your gym bag. It smells great, like a tea tree shower gel with peppermint should, and is balanced for all skin types. Our tea tree shower gel with peppermint smells great, is balanced for all skin types, and gives you a fresh tingling sensation.
- ★ Soothes Dry, Itchy, Cracked, Flaky Skin: Contains Skin Enriching Omega 3,6,7,& 9, Vitamin E & C, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and other essential oils which Helps Soothe, Foot and Body, Skin Irritations on your Face, Hands, Heels, Toe Nails, Elbow, Back, Chest, and Butt. Men and women with acne and eczema use our moisturizing body wash for cleaner feeling skin.
- ★ TruRemedy 100% Guarantee: We Stand By all Our Products – Remedy Bar Soap, Remedy Soap for Men and Women Shower Gel, Remedy Foot Wash and Body Soap, Remedy Balm, Remedy Bruise Cream, Foot & Shoe Deodorizer, and Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt. If you have any issues with our organic body wash reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS (NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS!!!) NO Chemical Preservatives, Thickeners, Detergents, Petroleum, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes.
- CONCENTRATED VALUE SIZE – Rich Foaming Action and Concentrated Liquid Solution Formula Means a Little Goes a Long Way. Gentle Enough for Daily Use. Ideal for Athletes. Soothing Body Wash For Men and Women.
- COMPLEXION CONTROL - Helps Wash Away Dirt, Impurities, & Make-up from Skin Surface and Pores. Helps Revitalize Your Skin.
- SOOTHES ITCHY, SCRATCHY, DRY, INFLAMED SKIN - Infused with Nourishing Botanicals Rich in Skin Moisturizing Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. Scented with Cooling Mixed Mint Essential Oil Which Invigorates, Smells Wonderful, and Helps Soothe Skin Discomfort and Embarrassing Foot & Body Odor.
- BROAD SPECTRUM - Enriched with Tea Tree Essential Oil, Broad Spectrum Essential Oils, and Extracts Including Neem Oil that have been used for centuries for Skin Discomfort, Oleavine TheraTree Soap helps provide relief.
- Not tested on animals
- Handmade in Ontario, Canada
- Does not contain sodium laurel lauryl or lauretha sulphate
- Phosphate free
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - This cleansing soap is a natural, vegetable-based skincare formula made with a blend of organic essential oils and natural extracts.
- RICHLY MOISTURIZING - Desert Essence's cleansing soap for face & body helps maintain healthy skin by providing intense hydration. Helps to maintain a silky, smooth skin. Effective for shaving as well.
- ANTISEPTIC PROPERTIES - This tea tree soap formula with antiseptic properties of eco-harvest tea tree oil is very effective for addressing acne and other skin irritations.
- THERAPEUTIC - Desert Essence's natural & vegetable-based cleansing bar is refreshingly therapeutic with antiseptic tea tree oil and moisture-enriched jojoba oil.
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - This organic soap cleanses and enriches all skin types and works great for those with sensitive skin. Contains no alcohol, artificial detergents, color or synthetic perfumes.
- Washes away dirt and grime as it soothes and invigorates
- Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender refresh the senses
- Lather a small amount in hands. Wash hands, then rinse thoroughly
Buying the Best Tea Tree Soap — A Quick Guide
If you’re on a hunt for a worthy tea tree soap, you may run into some potholes. Is it a reliable product that you want to buy? Is it worth spending money? Are there any better (and cheaper) offers from the rival brands? What should I look for in a tea tree soap?
So many tough questions… And it looks like there’s plenty of tea tree soap on the market — you barely know which manufacturer to trust! So, to help you avoid frustration, indecision and time-wasting, we offer you a helping hand.
Also read 👉 Tasting Herbal Cigarettes Review
The good news is that we have already done the hard part of research: hand-picking, analyzing and reviewing the best-rated tea tree soap. And now we are excited to share our knowledge with you!
So, this is how we test each tea tree soap:
- Brand. It’s important to know who makes your tea tree soap. We carefully study the company’s portfolio, history and reputation. We look at other tea tree soap brands and compare all of their benefits/drawbacks.
- Perks. Each tea tree soap may have unique features and specifications. We do a microscopic tea tree soap comparison when it comes to various models. So, our assortment presents a tea tree soap for every occasion.
- Reputation. We also investigate and compare tea tree soap reviews to be sure that it deserves your attention. And our verification AI-algorithms help us to filter out fake, improper or paid-for reviews.
- Value. We separate weed from chaffs and examine quality tea tree soap only. No second-rate stuff on our watch list!
- Price. We understand that you aim to buy a reliable tea tree soap at the lowest price possible. There’s no shame in being pragmatic! And our tea tree soap ratings include both budget-wise and more premium items.
- Warranty. For how long is a tea tree soap going to serve? Does the brand vouch for its quality? We also look for the best warranty among other technical details, so you don’t lose your money.
Also read 👉 Gps Car Mount Review
And then, using all the product information that we managed to gather, we rate each tea tree soap individually. We present you all the pros/cons, characteristics, brand’s reliability, overall user rating from 1 to 5 stars, as well as the best model assortment.
Besides, our tea tree soap review database is always updated. We understand how important it is to stay relevant and highlight all pros and cons.
So, we keep the finger on the pulse: we track down new product series, check the new players on the market, watch the fashion and trends, and learn about the consumer’s needs and desires. It all helps to figure out the top tea tree soap.
Also read 👉 Vegan Shirts Review
Our tea tree soap buying guide uses only trustworthy and double-checked info. And the extra sources for it include:
- Business review websites.
- Articles and reviews from the topic-related expert media.
- Verified customer reviews from the biggest retailers.
- Info from Q&A platforms.
Finally, we employ AI, Big Data and machine-learning algorithms to assess that monstrous caboodle of info. It helps to filter out unreliable info, fake testimonials, low customer rating irrelevant data, outdated reports and other junk information.
So, our Top 10 tea tree soap selection is always a source of reliance. Who makes the best tea tree soap? What is the optimal affordable price? For how long will it serve in your arsenal? Which brands should be skipped? We answer all that and even more.
Also read 👉 Electric Salt And Pepper Grinder Set Review
But no database is perfect. If you happen to notice any errors, misleading info, inadequate ratings, undeserved praise/criticism, incomplete feature list or anything else — leave a comment.
We pay a major attention to the fact-check and look for every way possible to make our tea tree soap buying guides better. Follow them to find the best tea tree soap and take your shopping to the next level.