Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best shop vac hose as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1842 Reviews Scanned
- Use with friction or locking inlets
- Works with 2-1/2-Inch wands and accessories
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac's full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1965, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
- DUAL FLEX TECHNOLOGY: Dual Flex provides 180-degree flexibility at both hose ends for better maneuverability
- EXTENDS REACH: Hose is almost 3 times the length of the standard CRAFTSMAN hose for extended reach
- SECURE FITMENT: POS-I-LOCK adapters connect easily and stay locked to vac
- INCLUDES: (1) 2-1/2 in. by 20 ft. Hose, (3) Adapters
- FITS: CRAFTSMAN and most shop vacuums that use a 2-1/2 in. diameter hose
- PLEASE NOTE: As configured, the hose set will connect your 1”OD port tools to a shop vac or 2-1/2” dust collection system. The hose is designed to be small and flexible to help provide greater ease in sanding. Please refer to the detailed images to verify that the size and configuration fits your application or expectations. If you need to connect your shop vac or 2-1/2” dust collection system to a 1-1/2” tool port, an additional 1-1/2” screw on adapter, Powertec 70296, is available. Simply remove the 1”ID adapter and replace it with the additional 1-1/2” ID adapter
- INCLUDES: (ONE) 10ft dust collection hose, (ONE) 1" pliable plastic hose fitting, (ONE) 1-1/2" pliable plastic hose fitting, (ONE) 2-1/4" ABS dust hose adapter, and (ONE) 2-1/2" ABS dust hose adapter
- APPLICATION: Allows you to extend the reach of your shop vacuum or dust collecting power tools with a long, flexible and premium quality vacuum hose that is free roaming and able to suck up dust, dirt and debris
- VERSATILE: Offers a dust collection power tool hose with fittings that work with most small vacuums, shop dust collection systems, orbital sanders, joiners, jigs and other power tools. The nominal 2-1/4” adapter should fit most shop vac ports with a nominal ID of 2-1/4”. Shop Vac ports sizes can vary between different manufacturers. Please refer to the actual adapter sizes before ordering, to verify that it will work for your application
- DIMENSIONS: Dust collector hose 1-3/16" O.D x 10ft long | ABS vacuum dust hose adapter nominal 2-1/2" O.D actual 2-27/64”| ABS vacuum dust hose adapter nominal 2-1/4" O.D actual 2-19/64” |Small pliable plastic fitting 1" I.D | Large pliable plastic fitting 1-1/2" I.D
- Comes equipped with a 2. 125 inch to 2. 25 inch vacuum connector on the vacuum side to fit into all major brands of shop vacuums
- Crushproof hose is highly flexible and durable
- 20 full feet of length onto your shop vacuum is ideal for cleaning out cars, garages, or home shops
- Smooth hose interior for superior airflow
- 1. 25 inch swivel stub tube on the attachment end will work with all 1. 25 inch accessory tools and attachments.NOTE: The actual hose diameter is 1. 25 inches inner diameter, and both fittings come threaded on the hose
- Using the included adapters This wet dry vacuum hose fits most shop vacuums with the standard 2-1/2-inch inlet port opening including workshop wet/dry vacuums.
- Locking tab allows the wet dry Vac hose to easily detach for storage unlike some shop vacuum hoses
- 2-1/2-inch diameter vacuum accessories allows for larger sized debris collection and maximum airflow
- Wet Dry vacuum hose fits most shop vacuums with the standard 2-1/2-inch inlet port opening; Length: 20 feet
- 2-1/2-Inch x 13-Foot Locking hose provides extended reach, and locking tab keeps hose connected to the wet dry vacuum cleaner during use
- The smaller diameter 1-3/16" O.D. (Outside diameter) flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected to your power tools and vacuum. This gives you the ability to plug into different tools to add dust collection at a moments notice. The hose and its specialized fittings work with multiple power tools, workshop vacuums, jigs and other tools around your woodworking shop or work shop.
- The small rubber fitting threads on to the end of the hose and is ideal for connecting random orbital sanders, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with smaller dust collection ports. The small thread-on rubber fitting has a 1 inch I.D. with a 1-3/16 inch taper up to 1-1/4 inch O.D. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 and the K5 Pocket Hole Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage
- The large thread-on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2 inch I.D. with a 1-13/16 inch O.D. which works on many other power tools. The rigid plastic vacuum Plug-in Adaptor has a 2-1/4 inch taper up to 2-5/16 inch O.D. The adaptor is designed to plug into most standard workshop vacuum ports. The Plug-in Adaptor conveniently threads onto the power tool hose so it will never slip off!
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16 inch O.D. small diameter flexible hose, 2 each small flexible rubber thread-on fitting, 2 each large flexible rubber thread-on fitting and 2 each Plug-in Adaptor shop vacuum that will allow you to connect the hose to most commercial or residential workshop vacuum ports.
- IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR POWER TOOL PORT DIMENSIONS: Before placing an order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your workshop vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will properly fit and work for your needs. THE I.D. AND O.D. ON THE RUBBER END FITTINGS AND HOSE ARE APPROXIMATE SIZES AND MAY SLIGHTLY VARY.
- 2-1/2-Inch x 20-Foot Locking hose provides extended reach, and locking tab keeps hose connected to the wet dry vacuum cleaner during use
- Using the included adapters this wet dry vacuum hose fits most shop vacuums with the standard 2-1/2-inch inlet port opening including WORKSHOP wet/dry vacuums.
- Locking tab allows the wet dry vac hose to easily detach for storage unlike some shop vacuum hoses
- 2-1/2-inch diameter vacuum attachments allows for larger sized debris collection and maximum airflow
- Wet dry vacuum hose fits most shop vacuums with the standard 2-1/2-inch inlet port opening
- Heavy Duty Premium Hose equipped with a 2.25 inch vacuum Connector to fit most major brands of shop vacuums
- Up to 50 Full feet of length onto your shop vacuum is ideal for cleaning out cars, garages, or home shops
- Crushproof, industrial grade and smooth hose interior for superior airflow
- 1.25 inch 360 Degree Swivel handle grip tube with air flow control will work with all 1.25 inch accessory tools and attachments and extension tubes and wands. Extra long Premium extension hose for your home shop-vac wet dry vac.
- This replacement hose is compatible with the Shop Vac Brand screw in connector, It fits perfectly into the machine opening. It is a friction fit instead of the screw nut type and attaches securely, even though there are no threads, locking mechanism or latch. The same applies to Ridgid Wet Dry Vacuums, it works perfectly with most of their models also.
- 1. 25" diameter X 16 foot commercial grade vacuum hose to connect from all major brands of home shop vacuums to a wide range of power tools with 1. 00" and 1. 50" internal and external connections for dust collection
- The highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose has a smooth interior to resist clogging with large profile debris while supplying superior airflow. Airflow to the tool can be modified as necessary for suction control using a swivel air relief feature built into bayonet fitting
- Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring, a bayonet fitting with a 1" soft TPE fitting, and a second bayonet with a soft 1. 50" TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design. Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kinking or restricting movement of the power tool
- The soft molded TPE fitting measures 1. 00" on the inner diameter and has four concentric rings to hold firmly to the power tool. For power tools with a female connection the 1. 00" soft TPE part measures 1. 40" on the outer diameter. The soft rubber like feel and taper of the fitting insures a positive tool forming fit
- Includes a second bayonet with a soft molded TPE fitting that measures 1. 50" on the inner diameter with three concentric rings to hold firmly to the power tool even when carrying a substantial flow of debris in the air stream. The fitting measure 1. 90" on the outer diameter. The soft TPE allows the fitting to form to the shape of the exhaust port off of the selected power tool
- The WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vac Contractor-Grade hose is four times more durable than the standard wet dry vacuum hose.
- This wet dry vacuum hose is more flexible than a standard vac hose. Most shop vacuum hoses are somewhat rigid and crimp easily, but the WORKSHOP wet/dry vac Contractor Grade hose is more flexible and rotates at the collar to make use of the shop vac hose user friendly
- This shop vacuum hose enables use of a 1-7/8-inch and 2-1/2-inch wet dry vacuum accessories and attachments
- 1-7/8-inch diameter vacuum accessories are designed for a great blend of maneuverability and airflow
- Locking tab allows the wet dry vac hose to easily detach for storage unlike some shop vacuum hoses
How to Pick the Best Shop Vac Hose: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top shop vac hose? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this shop vac hose buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Rc Truck Under 50 Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current shop vac hose ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a shop vac hose?
- What should I look for in a shop vac hose?
- Who makes the best shop vac hose?
- Are the best rated shop vac hose options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare shop vac hose reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about shop vac hose than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Radio For Running Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: shop vac hose buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best shop vac hose for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about shop vac hose. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each shop vac hose on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality shop vac hose, though. We should also disclose how we test each shop vac hose. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Shop Vac Hose
During shop vac hose testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Emt Books Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and shop vac hose comparison, so we can vouch for all the shop vac hose brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – shop vac hose brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a shop vac hose;
- Item quality – even the most popular shop vac hose manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real shop vac hose durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a shop vac hose, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any shop vac hose, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Diet Pills Without Caffeine Review
After posting shop vac hose reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the shop vac hose benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.