Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best roofing harness as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
2233 Reviews Scanned
- Safety Kit: Safe-tie Bucket is primarily designed for the safety of roofers and other crew members to help prevent accidental falls. It is perfect for restraint applications in construction work, roofing, thatching, and high-rise window cleaning tasks.
- Comfort: Safe-Tie Bucket undergoes rigorous testing standards to ensure optimum performance every time. Full-body harness with 5 adjustment points, features anti-slip back placard for user comfort. The bucket allows a maximum free fall of only 6 feet
- Shock Absorber: Lifeline assembly comes with an integrated shock absorber that eliminates the need of additional shock-absorbing lanyard. This also means lesser dead weight transferred to the dorsal D-ring which helps in reducing fatigue and increasing comfort for the user
- Safe-Tie Bucket: This Guardian roofing safety kit keeps equipment packed together when traveling to different jobsites. The waterproof bucket has a harness, anchor, and lifeline, made with steel, polyester, and nylon to boost durability.
- Specifications: OSHA, ANSI compliant Qual-Craft fall protection bucket has a capacity of 130 - 310 lbs and weighs 15 LBS. It includes 5 temper reusable anchor, universal velocity harness HUV, vertical lifeline assembly, shock pack, permanently attached positioning device, and 18in. lanyard extension
- [Climbing Harness Material]: Half body climbing harness made of high strength polyester material. With strong stitching, wear resistance, stronger load bearing and high tensile strength. Thickness harnesses make comfortable while climbing
- [Climbing Harness Parameter]: Waist ring size: 70-130cm/27.5''-51.2''(approx). Leg ring size: 46-70cm/18.1''-27.5''(approx). One size fit all. CE Certified. Weight limited: 300KG. Tension 25 KN
- [Adjustanle buckle]: There are 3 adjustable buckles on the waist and leg ring, make the waist and leg ring can be adjusted according to your actually size.Allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, can easily adjust the size for different clothing
- [Benefit]: Half body harness, traditional buckle, harness construction distributes pressure to keep you comfortable while climbing, which is perfect for mountaineering and rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, working on the higher level, caving
- [100% Guarantee Satisfaction]: We offer 100% Guarantee Satisfaction. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us before you return or leave something
- ✅ Frontline Combat Complete Roofers Kits are a ready to go solution straight out of the bag!
- ✅ Harness with 1 Back d-ring for fall arrest and 5 point adjustability
- ✅ 50' polysteel rope Lifeline with snaphook end and rope grab
- ✅ Galvanized steel hinged anchor
- ✅ Roofers Kit components meets or exceeds ANSI & OSHA applicable standards
- Beginner's Harness: CE Certified,, but not certified for indoor climbing.Harness weight limited: 300KG,breaking strength-22KN. Half body climbing harness, traditional buckle, harness construction distributes pressure to keep you comfortable while climbing Comfortable wear is a good companion for your outdoor sports
- Size: Fits waist strap 20" to 46"(51cm to 118cm), Leg strap 15" to 27" (38cm to 70m), one size fits for person. Well on all ages and can be shared by the whole family. Easy to operate, wear and remove
- Durable Bearing Loop: High load bearing, all the connections and webbing are very sturdy with reinforced ends to bear your weight and protect your safety at all times
- Wide Range of Uses: Perfecting for mountaineering, tree climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, working on the higher level etc. Comfortable cushioning to ensure safety during rock climbing
- Premium Quality Half Body Climbing Harness, Thick, Wider and Safety Waist Belt great for women, men and older children. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us
- Strong and Secure: The half body harness is made of High strength polyester.High load bearing, all the connections and webbing are very sturdy with reinforced ends to protect your safety at all times. Harness weight limited: 300KG. Breaking strength: 15KN.
- One Size Fit All: Thicken climbing harness fits well on all size. Quality Alloy Reinforced Adjustable Buckle, Adjustable Leg Belt, Well on all ages and can be shared by the whole family.
- Comfortable wear: Light weight harness with reinforced belay loop, special construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort.
- Wide Range of Uses: Perfecting for tree climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, working on the higher level etc. Comfortable cushioning to ensure safety during rock climbing.
- Full Money Back Guarantee: We offer 12 month warranty and full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result.
- 🧰 WORK SAFELY – We all know that accidents happen. And when they do, it's not just about the injuries, but also the financial burden. That's why the Palmer Safety V5501 Bucket, a roofing safety kit that helps prevent falls and keep your crew safe. It's perfect for restraint applications in construction work, roofing, thatching, and high-rise window cleaning tasks.
- 🧰 ADJUST WITH EASE - The fall protection body harness has 5 easily adjustment points to ensure a safe and comfortable fit for a wide range of body types. The harness features a single dorsal D-ring with pass-through legs and is compatible for quick and safe connection with any manufacturer’s ANSI-compliant fall protection equipment. Palmer Safety Universal Full Body Harness are designed for use by a person with a combined weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 310 lbs. (59 – 140 kg)
- 🧰 RELIABLY DURABLE - We provide fall protection equipment that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The 50' Vertical Lifeline Assembly (VLA) comes with 50' lifeline made of high strength co-polymer twisted rope, 2 alloy steel snap hooks, an attached rope grab with an integrated shock absorber.
- 🧰 COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS - We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our roofing fall harness kit complies with various OSHA standards as well as ANSI Z359.11-2014, Z359.18-2017, Z359.15-2014, and Z359.13-2013. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations
- 🧰 V5501 Bucket Kit - The waterproof bucket has a 5pt harness, reusable anchor, and vertical lifeline made with steel, polyester, and polymer to boost durability and accessibility when traveling to different jobsites.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS – Temporary roof anchor bracket meets ANSI Z359 18, CSA Z259 15, and OSHA safety requirements for residential and commercial roofing applications, ensuring your safety in the most dangerous conditions
- REUSABLE ROOFING TOOLS – Re-use this roof anchor bracket as part of your fall arrest system or roofing harness safety kit; roof anchor connects to wood surfaces with a screw size of 3" x #10 (32 screws / 16 per side)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Anchor bracket is made with the quality materials ensuring top strength and durability to stand up to the toughest working environments
- STRONG CAPACITY – Hinged roof bracket built with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lb. and has a 310 lb. weight capacity; roof harness safety kit
- COMPATIBILITY – PeakWorks Roof Anchors are designed and approved for use only with PeakWorks connectors, or with components that are approved by PeakWorks to be compatible with this product
- WHO – “We Don’t Cut Corners on Safety” | The KwikSafety THUNDER is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow durable, synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the THUNDER fall protection harness has your back!
- WHAT – “All the Safety Bells and Whistles” | Our THUNDER safety harness is fully equipped with one (1) Dorsal Ring on the back and can be suitable for primary fall arrester attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The load bearing straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (3) pass-through buckles located on the hips and chest of the harness.
- WHEN – “To Make a Long Safety Story Short” | This “One Size Fits Most” harness supports users 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kilograms), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) because of the multiple adjustment points. The pass through connectors are made of anodized yellow zinc to help preserve the longevity and durability of the harness by preventing rusting. Impact indicator tags located on the back straps release in the event of sudden impact from a fall.
- WHERE – “At the Right Place at the Right Time” | Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. The THUNDER safety harness is great for use at at Ports, Airports, Highways, Military Installations and Other Government Facilities. Great fall protection gear for jobs in Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Warehouses, Towers, Tree Climbing, Search and Rescue.
- WHY – “STRAIGHT FROM THE SAFETY HORSE’S MOUTH” | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (arnes de seguridad, arnés de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
- D ring: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the GLOROUSCHU a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute ASTM F1774 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of GLOROUSCHU’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The GLOROUSCHU System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back.
- Great Size: Correct fit is essential for proper performance.Our 5-point full body harness a good general purpose safety harness for men and women. Waist size: 80-140cm(31.49inch-55.12inch) Leg size: 60-75cm(23.62inch-29.53inch).
- Important Equipment Choice: Great for use in Construction, Demolition, Climbing, Welding, Roofing, Camping, Emergency, First responder, Landscaping, Paving, Police, Railroad, Sanitation, Security, Surveyor.
- WARRANTY: All the GLOROUSCHU Full Body Harness Kit have the fully passed test report in accordance with ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & ANSI Z359.13-2013. Locking Carabiner ASTM F1774 Certified ,SAFE and GUARANTEED. 45 Days Money-Back & 2 Years Warranty, When You Are Not Satisfied with Our Product, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
How to Pick the Best Roofing Harness: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top roofing harness? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this roofing harness buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Protective Cases For Iphone 5C Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current roofing harness ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a roofing harness?
- What should I look for in a roofing harness?
- Who makes the best roofing harness?
- Are the best rated roofing harness options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare roofing harness reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about roofing harness than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Scrub Pants For Big Thighs Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: roofing harness buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best roofing harness for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about roofing harness. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each roofing harness on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality roofing harness, though. We should also disclose how we test each roofing harness. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Roofing Harness
During roofing harness testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Gifts From Wisconsin Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and roofing harness comparison, so we can vouch for all the roofing harness brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – roofing harness brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a roofing harness;
- Item quality – even the most popular roofing harness manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real roofing harness durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a roofing harness, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any roofing harness, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Romantic Suspense Review
After posting roofing harness reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the roofing harness benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.