Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best mountain bike tubes as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1885 Reviews Scanned
- Mold cured rubber for consistent side wall–prevents high pressure blow outs
- High quality, reliably tested inner tube
- Tube Weight - 210g
- Valve type & length: Schrader; 35mm with cap
- Great for Cruiser and Mountain bike tires. Simply remove the tire, then remove the old tube, insert the new one, reset the tire and then inflate
- Fits Tire Sizes: 26" x 1. 90" to 2. 125"
- Schrader Valves (Like car tire valves)
- Quantity: Two (2) Tubes
- New, bulk packaged. No retail packaging is included.
- For 29-inch wheel
- Fits tire width between 2.1 and 2.4
- Presta valve
- Presto valve
- High-Quality Rubber Material: Different from ordinary inner tubes, we use 60% high butyl rubber. The air tightness of this high-quality rubber is 8 times that of natural rubber, and it is not easy to break due to temperature changes. The conventional sidewall thickness is 0.8~0.95MM, but our sidewall thickness is 1.1~1.2MM, which is thicker than the sidewall on the market and is more puncture resistant
- Various Sizes: 26x1.75-2.3, 27.5x2.1-2.4, 29x1.75-2.3; A/V Scharder Valve 35mm or F/V Presta Valve 48mm; 26 means our bike tubes fit 26 wheel (pls kindly confirm that your bike tire is suitable before you buy), width between 1.75-2.3 tire. Standard 35mm schrader valve and 48mm presta valve suitable for most mtb inner tubes
- Vulcanized Tubes: Each of our inner tubes have passed a strict 100% quality control inspection. And all tubes are round cured to ensure uniform roundness and better reliability. After explosion-proof and inflation tests, our quality control can give you 100% peace of mind
- Design: The exquisite carton contains four inner tubes for easy replacement and storage. There are no other products of inferior quality as gifts, and all the costs are spent on the products you actually buy
- Outstanding Inner Tube & Worry-free Purchase: If you have any questions or dislike our mountain bike inner tube for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us. BWSHLF will provide you with a full refund or send you a replacement to provide you with the most satisfactory solution
- PREMIUM INNER TUBES - A high-quality butyl rubber compound which results in fewer flats, longer lasting and durable tube. Each tube is inflation tested for 24 hours. Compare to name brands!
- 48mm Presta (French) Valve With Fixed Core (Not Removable)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for some reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, VeloTubes will refund your purchase. Please email.
- Bulk 4-Pack
- ~ 230 Grams Each
- Pre-installed, no mess liquid sealant seals punctures for up to 2 years. Sealant will not dry or freeze.
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/8" As you ride.
- Tube weight - 380g
- Valve Type & Length: Schrader; 40mm with valve core cap
- Great for cruiser and mountain bike tires
- Widely Fit: 26x1.95 bike tube fits 26-inch bicycle wheel which tire width is between 1.75-2.125. 32mm Schrader valves (Regular valves)
- High Quality: Vitog bike inner tube are made from high-quality butyl rubber compounds. It can provide better airtightness, heat resistance, and durable
- Great Kits: These 2 Tire Levers and 6 strong adhesive patches are friendly for tire repair. Self-adhesive patches can stick on the tire tube without any glue
- Guaranteed: If you are not 100% satisfied with our bike tubes, please contact us, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution
- Note: Please make sure your bike tire is 26-inch before purchasing : )
- PREMIUM INNER TUBES - Preferred by champions and riders worldwide
- VULCANIZED TUBES- All Continental Tubes are seamless and mold cured to ensure uniform roundness and better reliability at the valve stem.
- QUALITY TESTED- Every Continental Tube passes a stringent 100% quality control inspection.
- UNITUBE- Continentals Unitube system allows greater compatibility with more tire sizes and less tubes.
- REMOVABLE VALVE CORES - Useful for adding extenders or using Revo Sealant.
- Use: MTB 28 / 29, Dimensions: 28 / 29 x 1.75 to 28 / 29 x 2.5, ETRTO: 47-622 to 62-622, Valve: Presta, Valve length: 42mm
- Continental High Quality Butyl MTB Tube available in various sizes.
- Lightweight and durable
- Continental Bicycle Tubes MTB 28 29 (1.75-2.25) Presta Valve 42mm Bike Tube - Value Bundle (Pack of 5) Bicycle Tube
- The Tubes have a seamless construction, with a mold-cured vulcanization, to ensure uniform roundness
- Size: 27.5" - 584x47-60mm
- Valve type: 42mm Presta Valve
- Contents: 2 Continental Inner Tubes
- New in Bulk Packaging
How to Pick the Best Mountain Bike Tubes: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top mountain bike tubes? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this mountain bike tubes buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Bleach Cream Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current mountain bike tubes ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a mountain bike tubes?
- What should I look for in a mountain bike tubes?
- Who makes the best mountain bike tubes?
- Are the best rated mountain bike tubes options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare mountain bike tubes reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about mountain bike tubes than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Bible Prophecy Books Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: mountain bike tubes buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best mountain bike tubes for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about mountain bike tubes. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each mountain bike tubes on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality mountain bike tubes, though. We should also disclose how we test each mountain bike tubes. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Mountain Bike Tubes
During mountain bike tubes testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Outdoor Knife Sharpener Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and mountain bike tubes comparison, so we can vouch for all the mountain bike tubes brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – mountain bike tubes brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a mountain bike tubes;
- Item quality – even the most popular mountain bike tubes manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real mountain bike tubes durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a mountain bike tubes, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any mountain bike tubes, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Mom Travel Backpack Review
After posting mountain bike tubes reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the mountain bike tubes benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.