Looking for the best lens for canon sl1 available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1402 Reviews Scanned
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- FOR CANON ACCESSORIES LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- CANON LENSES COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon Rebel Lenses for T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark IV 1D Mark II
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CANON CAMERA LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This fish eye adapter is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by an "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 420MM-800MM telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1600mm
- SUPER TELEPHOTO RANGE: With a focus distance of 500mm, or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is both an excellent choice for long range shots as well as many other situations like wildlife, surveillance, etc.
- CANON EOS T-MOUNT: Included T-Mount for Canon EOS allows full manual focus compatibility with all Canon EOS Cameras, including EOS Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II, 90D Digital SLR Cameras
- HIGH-RESOLUTION, QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Multicoated Optics reduce flares and increase resolution. Built-in tripod collar provides stability and balance. Metal lens housing and rear mount ensures build quality, and textured grip ensures smooth and accurate focusing.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: High Resolution 500mm Telephoto Lens, 2x Converter, T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS, 67mm Protective Lens Cap, Ultrapro Deluxe Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
- NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size. This is a non-reversible hood.
- Compatibilities: Canon Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i SL3 SL2 SL1, Canon EOS 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D and more.
- Also Compatible with Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G, 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G and New AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED.
- Important: This lens hood is not suitable for wide angle shots, it will produce vignetting in focal lengths of 25mm or less.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- The Image Stabilizer uses a pair of precise gyro-sensors and a microprocessor to significantly reduce possible image blurring
- Advanced Ultasonic Motor (USM) performs high-speed, silent and precise automatic focusing (manual focus is also provided)
- Accepts 72mm lens filters (optional)
- Advanced optics and aspherical lens element help preserve sharpness and color clarity from edge to edge
- With a 5x zoom range of 28mm to 135mm, it covers wide-angle / normal / portrait / telephoto perspectives
- SUPERIOR OPTICS: Multi-coated, anti-reflection optics assures images that are virtually flare free. Provides maximum light and image transmission with minimum distortion for the benefit of both day and night shots.
- ENHANCED ZOOM: 650-1300mm, this lens is superior for long range and also works well in a variety of scenes from action shots and surveillance to astrophotography.
- CONVENIENT CONSTRUCTION: Being made of lightweight aluminum alloy allows this lens to be easily carried to wherever the shootings may take place yet with a solid enough design to be resistant to wear and tear.
- EXCEPTIONAL FOCUS: With an aperture range of f/8.0-16, this lens retains the full range of exposure, automation and metering capabilities of the camera it is mounted to.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Canon EF-Mount SLR Cameras Including--Canon EOS Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7 T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II Digital SLR Cameras & More. All DSLR's Compatible by Utilizing Included T-Mount Adapter.
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Choosing the Best Lens For Canon Sl1: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best lens for canon sl1 comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality lens for canon sl1 (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and lens for canon sl1 ratings.
Also read 👉 Elvis Wig Review
If you’re still on the fence about what lens for canon sl1 to buy, this lens for canon sl1 buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated lens for canon sl1 roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top lens for canon sl1, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a lens for canon sl1 to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best lens for canon sl1?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Clear Bubble Umbrella Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Lens For Canon Sl1 Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare lens for canon sl1 reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Lens For Canon Sl1
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Christian Duets Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- lens for canon sl1 brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Atv Battery Charger Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each lens for canon sl1 and work up our lens for canon sl1 comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.