Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best glock 43 ankle holster as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1563 Reviews Scanned
- Designed to fit the following firearms: GLOCK 43, GLOCK 43X
- Built from top grain saddle leather and finished on the outside with a super tough PU coating; The smooth leather lining protects the gun's finish and offers a quick, silky draw
- Tough top grain leather lined holster with a conventional thumb break that has been attached to a neoprene leg band
- The leg band is both padded with foam and lined with sheepskin
- This holster is to be worn on the inside of your ankle opposite to which hand you will draw your firearm with; A right-handed shooter will order a right-handed holster and it will attach to the inside of your left ankle
- Premium steerhide
- Retention strap with reinforced thumb break on most models
- Neoprene ankle band with hook-and-loop fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankle up to 13" in circumference
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Compatible with most duty guns including G30S G19 G26 G27 G42 and G43.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Will be compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5" including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No Velcro to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians.
- FLEXIBLE FIT - We offer two sizes, a 15" band that will fit up to a 13" leg and a 17" band that will fit up to a 15" leg. If you plan to carry over your boots be sure to get the 17" band. See images for measuring tips. Compatible with Springfield XD XDS Kimber Solo Ultra Sig Sauer P229 P290 P938 M&P Shield and more.
- Designed in the USA - Homeland security starts at home and this ankle holster is an American product from the blueprint on up
- Faster than reloading - Popping in another magazine is nice. Having a backup weapon that’s already loaded in your ankle holster is nicer. You can have an extra gun at your fingertips by stashing various guns in this concealed carry holster, such as: Smith & Wesson, SIG Sauer, Ruger, Colt, Walther, Kel-Tec, Springfield or a Bodyguard
- Easy to take care of, takes care of you - This ankle holster for smooth, comfortable neoprene will gracefully weather a day of wear, yet is very easy to clean and maintain. No special procedures or lotions necessary to keep the vitality in the material. Enjoy all-day service and defense with no chafing, irritation or discomfort
- Become a mobile armory - There’s more than just room for your gun. You have to keep your baby well-fed, right? That’s why this ankle holsters have space for extra magazines. You won’t need to find an ammo stash. You are the ammo stash
- Your gun will love it as much as you do - Guns that are already easy to conceal, like the subcompact Glock 43 are right at home in this ankle holster. That gun on your leg becomes an ace up your sleeve with this level of stealth and ease-of-draw
- ✅FEEL SAFE WHEREVER YOU GO with the LPV Products (TM) law enforcement ankle leg pistol and handgun holster. It's designed to help you carry your handgun, magazine OR tactical knife every single day in comfort!
- ✅UPGRADED CONCEAL HOLSTER Our brand new nylon strap located on the top velcro will prevent the holster from slipping, as this is a common issue on other holsters. Even when carrying heaviest pistols, it will stay in place all day.
- ✅FITS ALL CALF SIZES – ADJUSTABLE – We had thousand of customers with all types of calf circumference wear our holster - without any issues. The extra nylon strap makes it now even more easy to fit around big & small calf sizes securely.
- ✅FASTEST DELIVERY We utilize Amazon's Premium delivery service which will get your Leg Ankle Gun Holster to your door as fast as possible.
- ✅BULLETPROOF LIFETIME WARRANTY! 🌟 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence. 🌟 If you are not 100% happy, we will refund you!
- Effective Concealment - Minimize pant leg printing with the low profile holster design; attaches to left ankle for right-handed draw
- Precision Fit - Fabricated to ensure a secure fit for Glock handgun models 43, 43x, and Glock 48 without rails; included DSS1 Mag Pouch fits 9mm and .40 magazines
- Comfort Focused - Wear the holster all day long with the lightweight design and comfortable 3/4 inch thick suede-lined Cordura pad
- Adjustable and Secure - Place the holster on your ankle with the buckle facing forward, and pass the velcro strap around your ankle and through the front buckle, closing it backwards tightly
- Quality Construction - Fobus Evolution Series holsters and proudly built to the highest standards in Israel and are backed by a lifetime warranty so you can have confidence in your purchase
- Custom fit to your specific pistol to ensure for proper fitment and retention. Custom Fit to: Glock 43
- Fully Adjustable Retention: Without any tools necessary, adjust the retention of your holster as well as maintain the same retention when swapping the shells through the ShapeShift system!
- Conceal in Comfort: Reduced footprint while the soft neoprene strap is flexible to move and shift with your body around the office or just in your everyday carry. Neoprene works as a sweat-whicking material that is breathable to eliminate irritation when wearing the holster for long periods of time.
- Change How You Carry: Integrates seamlessly into any of the ShapeShift Line of holsters from Alien Gear meaning you can expand the ways this holster allows you to carry, from open to concealed to shoulder. *This product only comes with the Ankle holster option as well as the completed shell for use with other ShapeShift Products*
- Made right here in the USA, insuring the use of high quality materials and hardworking American craftsmanship where we stand behind our Iron Clad program to insure you have a holster for life after a 30 day test drive!
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn directly against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Great piece of police gear.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Best for guns with an overall length under 6.5" and Top of Slide to Trigger Guard 2.5" or less will fit including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No hook & loop fasteners to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians. The Spare Mag Pouch comes with the same retention strap as the holster to ensure your spare mags never fall out.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Our one size fits most design ensures a proper fit every time up to a 17" calf. The outer material of the holster and calf strap act as hook & loop fasteners and our industrial strength hook & loop fasteners grabs the material anywhere you need.
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
- 3/4 inch thick suede lined cordura pad for comfort and increased stability
- Secures with adjustable Velcro strap
- Attaches to left ankle for right handed draw
- Fits a maximum circumference of ankle of up to 16 inches. Can be freely adjusted for your comfort. Suited for both lefties and righties. Extra thick pads add to your comfort, while the closures offer easy access to your gun
- Excellent Flexibility & Convenient Closures – Constructed by highly stretchable material, Becko’s holster can perfectly fit your body. Velcro closures are convenient (Snap button is convenient), enabling you to access your gun firmly and quickly.
- High Quality Material – Mainly constructed by neoprene and elastic material. Unlike ordinary elastic materials, the material we use feels more comfortable and supple, and is also more durable.
- Designed With Practical Use - Concealed ankle holster: Besides the main pocket for holding your gun, there is a magazine holder for spare bullets.
- Applicable Gun Models - Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239，36, 26, Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380, .38, Ruger Lcp, Lc9
How to Pick the Best Glock 43 Ankle Holster: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top glock 43 ankle holster? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this glock 43 ankle holster buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Clipboard With Storage Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current glock 43 ankle holster ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a glock 43 ankle holster?
- What should I look for in a glock 43 ankle holster?
- Who makes the best glock 43 ankle holster?
- Are the best rated glock 43 ankle holster options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare glock 43 ankle holster reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about glock 43 ankle holster than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Topical Fat Burners Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: glock 43 ankle holster buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best glock 43 ankle holster for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about glock 43 ankle holster. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each glock 43 ankle holster on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality glock 43 ankle holster, though. We should also disclose how we test each glock 43 ankle holster. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Glock 43 Ankle Holster
During glock 43 ankle holster testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Cross Country Shoes For Youth Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and glock 43 ankle holster comparison, so we can vouch for all the glock 43 ankle holster brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – glock 43 ankle holster brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a glock 43 ankle holster;
- Item quality – even the most popular glock 43 ankle holster manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real glock 43 ankle holster durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a glock 43 ankle holster, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any glock 43 ankle holster, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Hand Dredge Review
After posting glock 43 ankle holster reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the glock 43 ankle holster benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.