Looking for the best electric guitar case available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1062 Reviews Scanned
- Lightweight Portable Gig Bag for Electric Guitars: bag dimension 40.9”x14.7”x2.7”, upper bout 11.8”, lower bout 14.7”, fits for 40 inch Electric Guitars. NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- 6mm Padding Throughout: This black CAHAYA padded electric guitar bag focus on basic storage and carrying need, defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Guitar Neck Strap: durable neck strap secures guitar in place, reinforced interior cloth at headstock resist daily wear and makes this bag last longer.
- Large Front Pocket: hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone as well as small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Straps + 2 Convenient Grip Handles: provide multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
- Dimension 41.7" x 15.7" x 3.1"/106 x 40 x 8 cm, fits for ST or LP style Electric Guitars. NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- 6 Pockets Spacious Room: large exterior pocket with an organizer for accessories such as smartphones wallet iPad, while your A4 and US letter size sheet music books can also be stored in the specialized pocket. Top pocket at neck is suitable for storing accessories such as tuners, picks, strings, cables, capos.
- Reflective Bands sewed on pockets and padded adjustable backpack straps protect your beloved guitar from unexpected bumps and scratch. Special designed back handle loop and reinforced carry handle allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes.
- 0.5 inch/12mm thick padding throughout, perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
- Durable Hook and Loop Tape secures guitar to keep it in place, reinforced interior at headstock. Two-way metal zippers slide very smoothly, not easily get stuck or break, heavy-duty rubberized base protects your guitar from everyday knocks and bumps.
- Suits ST, LP style full size and 3/4 size electric guitars. This CAHAYA electric guitar bag is light, sleek and rugged. Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull out your guitar. ***NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- Thick Padded Lining: 0.35in interior padding throughout. Perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
- Stylish: Grey nylon weave case with contrasting blue zippers make this case stylish as well as being showerproof.
- Adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps and padded carry handle makes it very comfortable to carry around.
- Dimension 41.7 x 15.3 x 2.75 inches. Fits most standard single and double cutaway electric guitars. Upper Bout Width: 12.6 in, Lower Bout Width: 15.3 in.
- Lockable wood hard case with plush lined interior that includes extra neck and bridge padding
- Sturdy chrome latches and bumpers on bottom and sides of case for added protection and stability, Comfortable molded handle
- Large interior storage compartment for accessories
- Inside Length: 41", Inside Body Length: 19.75", Inside Lower Bout Width: 13.25", Inside Upper Bout: 14", Inside Height: 3"
- Includes: 4 Pick Sampler
- Lightweight Nylon Gig Bag for Electric Guitars
- Rugged Nylon exterior and Soft Lined Padded Interior Protect Your Guitar
- Large Zippered Accessory Pocket is Perfect for Sheet Music, Strings, Capo and More
- Adjustable Backpack Straps and Side/Rear Carry Straps with Reinforced Stitching
- Interior Measurements: Overall Length 41" Body Length: 20" Body Height: 3" Lower Bout Width: 14" Middle Bout Width: 11" Upper Bout Width: 11.5"
- Acoustic guitar Gig Bag
- Protective, weather-resistant balck nylon
- Carry Handles
- Double Zippers
- Front Pocket for carrying sheet music and accessories
- 3 ply Laun wood construction with Tolex PVC covering
- Contrast stitching
- Ergonomic matching handle
- Interior Dimensions:Body Length: 18.88"; Body Height: 3.13"; Lower Bout Width: 13.00"; Middle Bout Width: 13.00"; Upper Bout Width: 13.00"; Overall Length: 39.50 "
- Exterior Dimensions:Exterior Length: 40.50"; Exterior Width: 14.75"; Exterior Height: 4.25"; Exterior Weight: 8.40 pounds
- Deluxe ABS Exterior
- Heavy-duty aluminum valance
- Through-bolted handle for extra strength
- EPS foam protective interior with deep plush lining
- Sturdy Material Well Protects Guitars: Electric guitar gig bag is made of durable water-resistant 600D nylon Oxford, 12mm padded sponge and 210D smooth soft lining fabric. Not easy to rip off and protects your guitar from unexpected collision, scratches, or other damages when storing and transporting
- Lightweight Easy Carrying Bag: Design for your 39 Inch standard size electric guitar. The guitar gig bag has 2 adjustable shoulder straps and a padded comfortable side carry handle to ensure convenient carry for daily commute or travel
- 3 Pockets Offer Enough Room for Accessories Storage: The large front pocket is used to hold music documents or notebook and an extra neck pocket for small items, such as CD, strings, cables, capo, tuner, etc. The exterior zipper pocket could hold your phone for easy access
- Durable Double Zipper Pullers: The gig bag is equipped with heavy-duty double metal zippers which slide very smoothly, not easily get stuck or break in both directions. The top loop hanger could be used to hang up the bag and keep the case clean
- All Donner products are built to last. We provide 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and world class customer service, you can rest assured to buy our products
- Lightweight Portable Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag: bag dimension 48.8”x16.1”x2.3”, upper bout 14.2”, lower bout 16.1”, designed for 43 inch and full size 46 inch Electric Bass Guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag's dimension with the guitar's first to see how it will look.
- 0.3inch/8mm Padding Throughout: This CAHAYA padded bass bag is perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Large Front Pocket: exterior pouch 13.7”x9.7”x2.1” large enough to hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone.
- Small Pocket for Musical Accessories: top small pocket for storing small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Shoulder Straps + 2 convenient grip handles, providing multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
Choosing the Best Electric Guitar Case: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best electric guitar case comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality electric guitar case (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and electric guitar case ratings.
Also read 👉 Book For New Labor And Delivery Nurse Review
If you’re still on the fence about what electric guitar case to buy, this electric guitar case buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated electric guitar case roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top electric guitar case, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a electric guitar case to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best electric guitar case?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Galaxy Watch Screen Protector Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Electric Guitar Case Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare electric guitar case reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Electric Guitar Case
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Bluetooth Headset For Samsung Galaxy S5 Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- electric guitar case brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Lg G3 Extended Battery Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each electric guitar case and work up our electric guitar case comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.