Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best dusk to dawn sensor as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1443 Reviews Scanned
- MULTI TIMER CHOICES - Built-in light sensor mechanical timer, automatic or manually set lighting schedules with environment brightness; can turn on or off according daylight, or remain ON/OFF continuously; ON at dusk, OFF at dawn, ON at dusk OFF after 2/4/6/ 8 hours, daily repeat
- WATERPROOF- Waterproofed material allow it to run even on rain or snowy days; to make sure no water splash into the outlets, please mount it in a vertical position and at least 2 ft. above ground when used outdoors
- GROUNDED OUTLET- it can control Christmas/Holiday lights, outdoor string light, and other garden decorative lights; 2 timers allow you to run 2 devices freely; twist-to-lock safety outlet cover provides protection from rain, snow, and dust
- EASY TO OPERATE- Plug your devices in and turn the dial clockwise or counter clockwise to choose your desired operation time, free yourself to turn on/off outside and save your energy and electric charge
- DURABLE – UL Listed, crafted from heavy-duty fireproof PPE material, 14 AWG SJTW cord, diminished hidden fire dangers to provide superior safety, one year warranty provided
- 3 Modes: 1. On/Off mode, 2. On at Dusk and Off at Dawn mode, 3. Countdown mode
- In countdown mode, switch will turn on at dusk and switch off at 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours later. It will repeat daily
- 3 grounded outlets, 6-inch 14 AWG SJTW cord with flat plug
- 15A/125V/1875W in general, 10A/1250W for tungsten, 1/2 HP, TV-5, 125V
- ETL and FCC listed. Conforms to UL STD. 60730-1 and 60730-2-7
- DUSK TO DAWN PHOTOCELL SENSOR SWITCH -- This photocell sensor switch will automatically turn on lights at dusk and off at dawn. No need for manual operation anymore. The delay feature in the outdoor light sensor prevents the accidental triggering off the light due to the headlights of a passing car or lightning.
- MULTI VOLTAGE SWIVEL PHOTOSENSOR -- Handles between 120V and 277V and compatible with LED, CFL, fluorescent, incandescent and other types of bulbs, so you can use this photoelectric switch sensor in most various occasions such as outdoor lighting, exterior lighting, street lighting, passage lighting, and doorway lighting.
- UL LISTED PHOTOCELL LIGHT SENSOR -- Covered with UL certificate, surge protection available, heavy-duty body, P65 Water-resistant, AC 120-277 input voltage, 50/60Hz, threaded diameter 1.06 inch, 5-20Lx on and 20-60Lx off operate level.
- EASY TO INSTALL -- With a swivel mount, this outdoor light controller can be easily installed it at a precise spot focusing light. Just disconnect power, place screw thread of the SWITCH in the knockout hole and fasten with rubber gasket and zinc alloy lock-nut.
- RELIABLE QUALITY AND SERVICE -- UL listed, 3 year warranty available. Please feel free to contact us for refund or replacement if you have any questions or quality problem about the outdoor photocell sensor. We will response within 24 working hours..
- 【Smart Auto Photocell Sensor】 Automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn,giving you energy savings and convenience without the need for manual operation.Rate Voltage: 120VAC,Applicable Voltage: 110-130VAC, Rated Loading: 600W Tungsten, 480VA Ballast.
- 【UL CERTIFIED】 The dusk to dawn sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety, for a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
- 【IP 65 Waterproof】 The casing is made from high quality polycarbonate and polycarbonate,which are corrosion preventive and waterproof to ensure longer life.
- 【INSTALLATION】 Suitable for installing places where needs lighting at night or low light environments. Can be used with garden light, yard light, entry lights, walkway lighting, barn lights, etc.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】The switch inputted voltage is 120V AC. It will be compatible with most lamp fixture: incandescent, fluorescent, CFL, HPS, LEDs. Please note LEDs work with DC and other voltages are not applicable.
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor - Using the latest technology, the AmeriTop A19 Led Sensor Light Bulb built-in Photocell light sensor, it will detect the light intensity and turns on the dusk to dawn light bulb automatically at dusk and turns it off when it's dawn. Saving you the trouble of manual controls. It works properly even in lighting fixtures or close to other fixtures by only detecting sunlight rather than other light sources.
- Comfortable Lighting - This A19 led light bulb offers comfortable lighting with high CRI 80+ (color rendering index); At 5000 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal indoor and outdoor use. It can light up every dark corner thanks to its incredible 800lm output that puts an end to worrying about tripping and falling in the dark.
- Lasting & Energy Saving - With Aluminum heatsink to make sure that the heat comes out from the Lamp. This LED bulb lasts 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement. 10W equivalent to 60W traditional light bulb, providing 800lm saving 83% energy, the same enjoyment, sharply decrease your electricity costs.
- Wide Application - Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Simply screw into any standard E26/27 light socket or fixture. Thanks to the light sensor, these light bulbs can be widely used for these places where you don't want to switch the power physically like porch, garage, courtyard, hotel, offices, hospital, schools, factories, museum, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants or any other place where accent lighting is required.
- Safety & Reliable - Our Dusk to Dawn light bulb meets UL-Listed E33485, RoHS, FCC for outstanding quality. No flicker, no flash, No lead/ mercury/ UV / IR, that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes. We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. The hassle-fee 3-year unlimited warranty provides you with our excellent after-sales service.
- Perfect night time lighting solution with aimable sensor
- Convert any light socket into an automatic night light
- Works with LED, incandescent, CFL and halogen bulbs up to 100w
- Great for laundry rooms, garages, basements, attics and more
- Modern design works with any decor
- 【Dusk to Dawn Feature】Built-in photocell detector, our A19 LED bulb can automatically turn on when sun goes down (less than 15Lux) and turns off when sun rises (more than 30Lux). You don't need to physically turn the bulb on and off anymore
- 【Wide Degree of Light Detection】Adopted advanced technology, there is no light sensing hole on the dusk till dawn bulb. The angle at which it senses light is as wide as the angle at which it emits light. No need to worry about the direction of the photosensitive hole during installation
- 【Lasting & Energy Saving】Made of aluminum alloy and plastics, our night to day led bulb has a good stability so that you can reduce the frequency of replacing. Equivalent to 100W incandescent, the 12W bulb can save you at least 85% on energy bill, the same enjoyment, sharply decrease your costs
- 【Easy to install & Wide application】The night sensor light bulb fits any standard E26 base and any position(up/down light fixture). It's suitable for enclosed/clear/translucent/frosted luminaries. Plug and play, no extra wires or timer needed, perfect for front door, stairs, garden, hallway etc.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase】We're devoted to providing high-quality products and warming service to every customer. If your LED sensor light bulbs have any problems, please feel free to CONTACT US, we will make it right for you. Note: please keep at least 4.9ft between two bulbs in case of mutual effect
- Sensor Technology: Our Dusk-to-Dawn LED light bulbs have a built-in light sensor that automatically turns on the light on under low-light conditions. Simply install without the need to set routines or remember to flick a switch. Ideal for waking hours and at dusk so you can move around your home safely and easily.
- Indoors and Outdoors: Illuminate hallways, decks, porches, garages, mudrooms, and more. With the built-in sensor, your spaces will be lit up automatically without reaching for a switch. With 80 CRI (color rendering index), see home's true colors vividly.
- Energy-Efficient: These cost-saving LED bulbs are an ideal replacement for existing incandescent bulbs or for a new lighting addition. Offering an estimated yearly cost of only $1.08, light up home more with less cost.
- Quality to Last: Dusk to Dawn non-dimmable LEDs are guaranteed to last for up to 15,000 hours with a lifespan of 13+ years.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: With over 100 years in the lighting industry, these LEDs are backed by our standard 3-year warranty. Shop with confidence - only with SYLVANIA.
- Light Bulb Timer – Let smart Photocell sensor technology turn your indoor and outdoor lights on and off automatically. This dusk to dawn sensor socket is an alternative to expensive dusk to dawn light bulbs and separate light switch timer devices.
- Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor – The lights come on at dusk and turn off at dawn. Or customize your lighting with 2, 5 and 8 hour timed settings. Also features a "random" feature to confuse potential intruders.
- For Outdoor and Indoor Lights – Screw into your outdoor light socket / outlet (for porch lights and floodlights) as well as indoor lights such as entrance hallways. Keep your pathway lit in the dark and save energy and money.
- Security for Your Home – Designed with you in mind, you can simulate home occupancy to deter intruders when you’re away from home. This is a must-have item for vacation homes and vacant rental properties.
- Easy to Install – Turn off the power and screw the compact light control device into the light socket. Screw your lightbulb into the control. Program your control as required. No wiring or tools are needed. Works with up to 100W incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED bulbs. Do not use with opaque or frosted glass fixture.
- | UL LISTED | Our photocell sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety, for a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
- | AUTOMATIC ON/OFF | The photocell senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Ideal for outdoor lamp post lighting, wall packs or wall scones.
- | FLUSH MOUNT PHOTOCELL BUTTON | Standard size for use residential outlet box, post lamp poles or wall pack fixtures. Time delay function inside the sensor eliminates the load temporarily switching off due to car headlights, lightening or another temporary light source.
- | FOR OUTDOOR USE | This photocell control has IP65 protection rating for outdoor use. The heavy duty body – without the frosty cover - protects the sensor against weather elements such as rain and dust. Frosty cover is optional and will not increase protection rating of this sensor.
- | ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS | 120V 60Hz, 600W Tungsten; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. For user manual, please scroll down to the Technical Specification section in the lower right of this page.
How to Pick the Best Dusk To Dawn Sensor: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top dusk to dawn sensor? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this dusk to dawn sensor buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Hair Catcher Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current dusk to dawn sensor ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a dusk to dawn sensor?
- What should I look for in a dusk to dawn sensor?
- Who makes the best dusk to dawn sensor?
- Are the best rated dusk to dawn sensor options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare dusk to dawn sensor reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about dusk to dawn sensor than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Christmas Leggings Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: dusk to dawn sensor buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best dusk to dawn sensor for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about dusk to dawn sensor. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each dusk to dawn sensor on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality dusk to dawn sensor, though. We should also disclose how we test each dusk to dawn sensor. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Dusk To Dawn Sensor
During dusk to dawn sensor testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Patchouli Incense Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and dusk to dawn sensor comparison, so we can vouch for all the dusk to dawn sensor brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – dusk to dawn sensor brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a dusk to dawn sensor;
- Item quality – even the most popular dusk to dawn sensor manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real dusk to dawn sensor durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a dusk to dawn sensor, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any dusk to dawn sensor, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Tv Stand For Game Consoles Review
After posting dusk to dawn sensor reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the dusk to dawn sensor benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.