Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best crimping pliers as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1547 Reviews Scanned
- Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire
- Designed for crimping of both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Laser heat-treated edges last longer
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for electrical work, jewelry design, beading, all wire crafting projects
- Anti-slip grip handles for a maximum comfort
- Size: 5"/130mm
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- CRIMPS 22-10 AWG non-insulated terminals
- 8 in. high leverage design and a NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
- EASILY CUT copper and aluminum wire
- TAPERED NOSE for cutting in tight locations
- Made with DROP FORGED STEEL for longevity and durability
- Designed for crimping insulated and non-insulated connections and terminals on 10-22 AWG wire
- ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Durable constructed using a Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for exceptional strength and performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Made in USA
- Includes an ergonomic design, non-slip Xuro-Rubber grips
- Lifetime warranty
- fit three different size crimp tubes (1, 2 & 3 mm)
- Packaged In A Retail Blister Pack
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- Professional Crimping Tool: WORKPRO wire crimper has high precision jaws and is color coded for easy identification. The professional jaws make it easy to crimp wires and hold them securely. The electrical kit is designed for 22-10 AWG.
- Precise Ratcheting Mechanism: The force-saving system of the heavy-duty, full-cycle ratchet terminal crimper helps make operation easier. A complete ratcheting cycle is completed by squeezing the handle until the handle automatically releases, resulting in a solid crimp of the wiring connectors.
- Adjustable Crimping Force: Crimping pressure is precisely set at the factory and can be readjusted with the star wheel inside the handle, which ensures that your crimp project is applied with the right crimp force.
- Ergonomic Handle: Comfortable operation comes from professional handle design. WORKPRO wire kit has a well positioned, weighted and ergonomically shaped handle to ensure a strong grip in all situations, providing sufficient leverage to reduce hand fatigue and increase comfort.
- 100PCS Wire Terminal Included: The wiring kit contains a wire terminal crimping plier and 100 high quality wire connectors. Crimping plier marked in RED for AWG 22-16. BLUE for AWG 16-14. YELLOW for AWG 12-10. Wire terminals marked in RED for BV1.25, RVS1.25-3.5, RVS1.25-4. BLUE for BV2, FDD2-250, MDD2-250. YELLOW for BV5.5, RV5.5-5, RV5.5-10.
- High precision grooves guarantee a perfect crimp every time
- Ergonomic handle design, with a very smooth finish
- Size compatible with Standard Beadalon Bead Crimp Tool
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Complete Crimp Tool Kit – Every order comes with a crimping tool and 1200 insulated wiring terminals to support small DIY projects and large electrical repairs.
- Ergonomic Handle Design – The handle with nylon material, non-slip, and using the leverage theorem, the operation more effort.
- Square Crimping Pliers – For insulated and uninsulated sleeve terminals, wire ferrule & end sleeves 0.25-10mm², ferrule crimper AWG23-7 HSC8 6-4.
- Professional Craftmanship – This crimping tool makes short work of terminals and connectors for electricians, contractors and builders.
- Self adjustable Crimper Plier Tool – According to the requirements of the terminal, it automatically adjusts itself to the appropriate diameter for stripping, easy to operate.
How to Pick the Best Crimping Pliers: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top crimping pliers? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this crimping pliers buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Home Wiring Book Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current crimping pliers ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a crimping pliers?
- What should I look for in a crimping pliers?
- Who makes the best crimping pliers?
- Are the best rated crimping pliers options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare crimping pliers reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about crimping pliers than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Toilet Paper Holders Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: crimping pliers buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best crimping pliers for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about crimping pliers. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each crimping pliers on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality crimping pliers, though. We should also disclose how we test each crimping pliers. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Crimping Pliers
During crimping pliers testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Shop Vac Hose Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and crimping pliers comparison, so we can vouch for all the crimping pliers brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – crimping pliers brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a crimping pliers;
- Item quality – even the most popular crimping pliers manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real crimping pliers durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a crimping pliers, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any crimping pliers, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 L-Arginine Powder Review
After posting crimping pliers reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the crimping pliers benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.