Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best copper tubing cutter as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1476 Reviews Scanned
- Designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob ensure easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- Rollers include grooves for close-to-flare cuts
- Tubing cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) cutting capacity
- Includes spare cutter wheel in knob
- Designed with an enclosed feed screw to eliminate clogging and jamming, grooved rollers for close-to-flare cuts, and a fold-away reamer
- Features a larger, more ergonomic X-CEL knob that provides a firmer grip so you can cut tubing quickly and easily
- Innovative X-CEL ball detent wheel pin allows quick, tool-free cutter wheel changes in seconds, with no lost clips
- Tube cutter is made from high-strength zinc alloy and includes a spare cutter wheel in the knob
- Cuts copper, brass, and aluminum tubing and thin-wall conduit from 1/8 inch to 1-1/8 inch (3 mm to 28 mm)
- Cuts hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Specifically designed for use on small diameter tubing in restricted spaces
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob allow easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- Tubing cutter has a 3/16-inch to 15/16-inch (5 mm to 24 mm) cutting capacity
- Optimized blade geometry of shock-resistant steel means more cuts and less burrs
- Stainless steel rollers protect the cutter from corrosion and rust
- Cutter features a compact design for tight spots Grooved-cast aluminum cutter bodies only need 1/2 inch of clearance to cut
- Color-coded for easy tool recognition and cutting direction
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 12V LITHIUM-ION battery for longer run-time
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces
- Less Burr. More Cuts - Optimized blade geometry of shock-resistant steel
- Compact Design for Tight Spots - Non-slip grooved cast aluminum body only needs 1/2" clearance to cut
- No Rusting - Stainless steel rollers protect the cutter from corrosion
- Quick Identification - Color coding for easy tool recognition and cutting direction
- Kit Includes 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Tight Space Tubing Cutters
- HANDYMAN’S BEST FRIEND – Our tubing cutter is especially designed to assist plumbers, electricians & mechanics – whether it’s used as a screw cutter, copper cutter, steel cutter, brake line cutter or an exhaust cutter.
- PLACE, ADJUST AND ROTATE – Cutting copper tubing has never been easier. Simply, put the tube in the slot where the blade is, adjust to the appropriate setting and rotate your tube. It’s never been this effortless to cut copper tube.
- NOT JUST FOR COPPER – Our pipe cutting tool isn’t just a great copper tube cutter but also can also cut steel pipe, stainless steel tubing, aluminium piping, PVC and iron. However, we do not recommend cutting PVC pipe as it’s a lot more difficult to cut.
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES – Looking for a fantastic copper pipe cutter for tight spaces? Look no further! Our small pipe cutter fits perfectly in restricted spaces. Our metal tube cutter is also great as an accurate arrow cutter.
- EXTRA BLADE – Our mini pipe cutter also comes with an extra blade so you can cut as much steel tube as possible. We truly believe our Pipe Cutter is the best in the marketplace and we stand by that. If our tube cutter doesn’t cut it, we’ll FULLY REFUND YOU. So, click "Add to Cart" now and buy with confidence.
- MINI TUBING AND PIPE CUTTER – Manufactured with high-quality, heavy duty alloy steel, this tube cutter will efficiently cut copper, brass, aluminum and thin steel pipes. This pipe cutter provides a fast, economical way to do a clean cut.
- VERSATILE PIPE CUTTER FOR ALL INDUSTRIES – This copper pipe cutter is suitable for use on construction sites, HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing jobs, manufacturing, heating, decorating or even at garage repair shops
- EASY TO OPERATE – Cut like a BOSS with Loreso manual pipe cutter, Rotate the knob to grip tube, Revolve tube cutter around the pipe, Tighten grip smoothly after each full circle until full cut.
- VARIOUS TUBE CUTS – Cut Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Thin Steel and PVC Pipes with 1/8 to 1 1/8 Inch ( 3-28mm ) Outer Diameter OD.
- STURDY ALUMINUM CAST FRAME – Tube Cutter body is made of light weight and durable Aluminum Casting, Blade is built using CNC machining with most durable and high quality Alloy Steel.
- Won't walk while cutting
- Professional deburring
- Will not Damage cutting wheels
- Easy to use
- Convenient storage
- AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENT: Wrap this around type K, L, and M copper pipes and it will adjust from between 3/8" and 1” automatically
- WATER RESISTANT: The head of the unit is sealed tightly to prevent water from leaking in and damaging the motor. Ideal for plumbing applications
- HIGH POWERED MOTOR works at up to 500 RPM, letting you work up to 10 times faster than standard hand-operated pipe cutters or saws
- LOW CLEARANCE: You can use this with piping that is as little as 1 1/2“ away from a wall without risk of damage to the tool or pipe
- RED LITHIUM COMPATIBLE: This tool will function with the batteries in the Milwaukee M12 lineup. These include the 48-59-1201, 48-11-1970, 48-11-2401, 48-11-2430, 48-11-2460, 48-11-2420, 48-11-2402, and 48-11-2440
How to Pick the Best Copper Tubing Cutter: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top copper tubing cutter? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this copper tubing cutter buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Kept Secret Documentary Online Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current copper tubing cutter ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a copper tubing cutter?
- What should I look for in a copper tubing cutter?
- Who makes the best copper tubing cutter?
- Are the best rated copper tubing cutter options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare copper tubing cutter reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about copper tubing cutter than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Jazz Biographies Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: copper tubing cutter buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best copper tubing cutter for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about copper tubing cutter. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each copper tubing cutter on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality copper tubing cutter, though. We should also disclose how we test each copper tubing cutter. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Copper Tubing Cutter
During copper tubing cutter testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Night Vision Hidden Camera Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and copper tubing cutter comparison, so we can vouch for all the copper tubing cutter brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – copper tubing cutter brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a copper tubing cutter;
- Item quality – even the most popular copper tubing cutter manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real copper tubing cutter durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a copper tubing cutter, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any copper tubing cutter, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Restorative Yoga Dvd Review
After posting copper tubing cutter reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the copper tubing cutter benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.