Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best compound microscope as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
2215 Reviews Scanned
- [High Magnification] WF25X eyepiece alone or with 2X lens, cooperate 4x 10x 40x objective lenses, biological microscopes offers 6 magnification settings, 100X, 250X, 1000X, 200X, 500X, 2000X.
- [Coarse and Fine Focus] Monocular Microscopes with solid metal frame and coarse/fine focusing knobs, ensures detail and precise focus adjustment, crate a image more clearer and sharper.
- [Dual Illumination System] Top and bottom LED simultaneously brightfield, a 0.65 NA single-lens condenser with disc diaphragm, provide high-resolution color-corrected images.
- [Complete Accessories] It comes with phone adapter, wire shutter, 10 operating accessories, 15pcs microscope slides set, carrying bag. Meet all your biological observation need.
- [Practical Educational Tool] This 100X-2000X biological microscope is designed to help students/kids/adults/beginner/amateur scientist/hobbyists exploring the fantastic world of the life. It is ideal for school,laboratory or home teaching, one-on-one instruction.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Illumination: transmitted (lower) LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- Full solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240V; 100-piece blank glass slides with 100-piece cover slips and 50-sheet lens cleaning paper included
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework. Power Supply - 110 V
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
- A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical plate and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing
- Trinocular head accepts additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Siedentopf binocular head with pairs of 10x widefield and 25x widefield eyepieces with 53 to 77mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing
- Forward-facing nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images at five magnifications
- Brightfield, LED illumination, and 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for clear examination and light control
- Double-layer mechanical stage, with 1.0mm stage divisions, locks slide into place and provides precise slide manipulation along the X- and Y-axis to allow coordinates to be recorded, enabling the viewer to return to a specific location on the slide
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
- Digital camera: - True color 2592x1944 pixels (5MP) - Frame speed: 2fps at 2592x1944, 3fps at 2048x1536, 5fps at 1600x1200, 7.5fps at 1280x1024 - Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems - Offers capturing still images, stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- 【MAGNIFICATION SETTING】Available magnification settings of 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X through aberration-correcting 4X, 10X, and 40X glass objectives with wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces
- 【Dual lllumination】Dual illumination system allows you to examine both transparent and solid specimens; cool LED lights protect eyesight and live specimens
- 【Excellent material】Rugged design with metal arm and base, carrying handle, and cordless capability make this microscope a practical pick for field experiments
- 【Suitable】Designed for middle and high school students and hobbyists, perfect for science fairs, at home experiments, and school lab experiments!
- 【Features】Fully rotatable monocular head for easy shared use or one-on-one instruction in the classroom. Our customer service is ready at all the time, please contact us if you have any problems
- 【High Magnification】microscope built-in WF10x & WF25x eyepiece and optical lens: 4x, 10x, 40x , rotatable monocular head offers six magnification levels at 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x. High Quality Optics can give children improved visual quality and sharp image when in use
- 【Dual Light Illumination】 Double light compound microscope has incident and transmitted light sources, which can see both opaque objects illuminated from above and translucent specimens illuminated from below. the bottom light can be adjusting light by rotrating the wheel as you needed, easy to use.(Not including batteries)
- 【Easy to Focus & 6 Colorful Filters】 Built-in 6 different colors filters rotating wheel.The microscope is easy to focus, just need to rotate the focus knob slowly so that you can see clear images need to rotate the focus knob slowly so that you can see clear images
- 【High-Class Material】38°inclined ocular tube with 360°degree rotatable monocular head, provides a more comprehensive view and enable sharing. Metal base and sturdy handle framework won't make microscope shake
- 【Educational Gift for Students】 Every microscope comes with KITS(value £19.99) approx 52pcs, and it is ideal for kids gift.
- 🔬 PRIMARY INTRODUCTION: Swift Compound Student Microscope is designed to introduce students from elementary schools through middle schools, beginners, hobbyists and enthusiasts to the fascinating world of microscopy, biology and life sciences.Monocular head fully rotatable is of easy shared use, and perfect for laboratories and one-on-one instruction
- 🔬 MAGNIFICATION on this compound microscope SWIFT: Available settings of 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X are offered to you through crystal-clear 4X, 10X, and 40X glass objectives with wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces
- 🔬 LED + DUAL ILLUMINATION: This system of this SWIFT microscope allows you to examine both transparent and solid specimens.Cool LED lights protect your eyesight and live specimens
- 🔬 Eyepiece camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Mac OS X /Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit) offers advanced features including stitching, EDF and measurement. it goes well with SWIFT EyePiece DIGITAL Cameras for sharing in or outside class, or with families, friends.
- 🔬 SLEEK DESIGN for FIELD EXPERIMENTS: The metal carrying handle and base, together with cordless capability, makes this Swift Compound Student Microscope ALSO a practical pick for field experiments.
- 🔬【5 Magnification Setting】The Compound Monocular Microscope comes with objectives 4x, 10x, 40x with eyepieces 10x, 25x giving optical microscope 5 magnification levels - 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x, making even the smallest details crystal clear.
- 🔬【 Double Intensity Illmination】The microscope for adults features built-in dual LED illumination. The bottom lighting is for the thin and/or transparent specimens. The opaque or solid subjects can be studied by top lighting.(LED light source is powered by 3 1.5v AA batteries, excluding batteries).
- 🔬【High Class Material】Solid base and sturdy handle framework won’t make microscope shake. Heavy enough to sit solidly on a working surface without worry about tipping over.
- 🔬【Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus Controls】A focusing system with both the coarse and fine focusing knobs mounted on the same axis so you can easily switch from using the coarse focus adjustment knob to using the fine focus adjustment, does not have to grope for a different knob.
- 🔬【Sharing In Real Time】The compound microscope built to allow students to examine their specimens at a comfortable posture with a 45° ocular angle. And a phone holder, making share in real time a breeze.
How to Pick the Best Compound Microscope: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top compound microscope? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this compound microscope buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Faux Pearls Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current compound microscope ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a compound microscope?
- What should I look for in a compound microscope?
- Who makes the best compound microscope?
- Are the best rated compound microscope options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare compound microscope reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about compound microscope than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Iphone 5S Screen Protector Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: compound microscope buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best compound microscope for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about compound microscope. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each compound microscope on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality compound microscope, though. We should also disclose how we test each compound microscope. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Compound Microscope
During compound microscope testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Ice Pack For Athletes Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and compound microscope comparison, so we can vouch for all the compound microscope brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – compound microscope brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a compound microscope;
- Item quality – even the most popular compound microscope manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real compound microscope durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a compound microscope, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any compound microscope, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Ring And Pinion Review
After posting compound microscope reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the compound microscope benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.