Looking for the best bass guitar case available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
764 Reviews Scanned
- Lightweight Portable Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag: bag dimension 48.8”x16.1”x2.3”, upper bout 14.2”, lower bout 16.1”, designed for 43 inch and full size 46 inch Electric Bass Guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag's dimension with the guitar's first to see how it will look.
- 0.3inch/8mm Padding Throughout: This CAHAYA padded bass bag is perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Large Front Pocket: exterior pouch 13.7”x9.7”x2.1” large enough to hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone.
- Small Pocket for Musical Accessories: top small pocket for storing small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Shoulder Straps + 2 convenient grip handles, providing multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
- Guitar bag size 49 x 15.7 x 2.4inch/124 x 40 x 6 cm, upper bout 13.7 inch, lower bout 15.7 inch Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag's dimension with the guitar's first to see how it will look.
- Large Exterior Pocket with an organizer for more accessories such as tuners, picks, strings, cables, capo, CDs while your A4 or letter size sheet music can also be stored in the specialized pocket.
- Padded Backpack Style with dual adjustable shoulder straps, special designed back handle loop and reinforced carry handle allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes.
- Durable Hook and Loop Tape keeps guitar in place, extra wear-resistant protective cloth provides added protection to the headstock.
- Grey Textured Oxford appearance with scratch resistant sleek lining and 0.3 inch padding throughout, perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
- 5 mm of padding to keep your instrument safe
- Reverse water resistant zipper
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic backpack straps with easy adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Zippered slip pocket
- Sturdy Material Well Protecting: Donner electric bass guitar gig bag is made of durable water-resistant 600D nylon Oxford, 10mm padded sponge and 210D smooth soft lining fabric. Not easy to rip off and protects your guitar from unexpected collision, scratches, or other damages when storing and transporting
- Lightweight Easy Carrying: Bag size: 47.6*16*3.3 Inch. Design for your 47 Inch or full size electric bass guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. Donner bass guitar case has 2 adjustable backpack shoulder straps and a padded comfortable side carry handle to ensure convenient carry for home storage, daily commute or travel
- 3 Pockets Offer Enough Room for Accessories Storage: Large front pocket holds music sheet or documents and an extra neck pocket for small items, such as CD, strings, cables, capo, tuner etc. Exterior zipper pocket could hold your phone for easy access
- Durable Double Zipper Pullers: Donner electric bass guitar case is equipped with heavy-duty double metal zippers which slide very smoothly, not easily get stuck or break in both directions. Top loop hanger could be used to hang up the bag and keep it clean
- All Donner products are built to last. We provide 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and world class customer service, you can rest assured to buy our products
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH A GEARLUX BASS GUITAR HARD CASE - Equipped with lock and key, you'll be able to rest easy knowing your bass is safe from the rigors of travel
- SUPERIOR QUALITY FOR A GREAT PRICE - The Gearlux brand wooden hard-shell electric bass guitar case is covered in a durable black PVC material and decorated with chrome hardware
- PLUSH INTERIOR PROVIDES EXTRA PROTECTION - The interior is lined with 2mm plush foam padding to protect your bass from scratches and bumps on the road
- INTERIOR COMPARTMENT PROVIDES EXTRA STORAGE - This Gearlux case also features an interior compartment for accessories such as picks, a tuner, and anything else you may need
- FITS MOST BASS GUITARS - Interior dimensions are 48" full length, 15" width, and 4" depth, fitting many popular bass guitars such as the Fender Affinity Precision, Jazz, and Jaguar Bass, as well as the Fender Player Series Jazz Bass
- Deluxe ABS Exterior | Heavy-duty aluminum valance
- Through-bolted handle for extra strength
- EPS foam protective interior with deep plush lining
- Accessory compartment, Chrome plated lockable latches
- Interior Dimensions: Body Length 21.25”, Body Height 3” Lower Bout Width 13.75” Middle Bout Width 13.75” Upper Bout Width 13.75” and Overall Length 47.50”
- Lightweight Portable Gig Bag for Electric Guitars: bag dimension 40.9”x14.7”x2.7”, upper bout 11.8”, lower bout 14.7”, fits for 40 inch Electric Guitars. NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- 6mm Padding Throughout: This black CAHAYA padded electric guitar bag focus on basic storage and carrying need, defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Guitar Neck Strap: durable neck strap secures guitar in place, reinforced interior cloth at headstock resist daily wear and makes this bag last longer.
- Large Front Pocket: hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone as well as small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Straps + 2 Convenient Grip Handles: provide multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
- Fits Most Electric Bass Guitars
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 20.5” Body Height: 3.5" Lower Bout Width: 15.5" Middle Bout Width: 15.12” Upper Bout Width: 13" Overall Length: 46.5
- 20 mm of padding and protective bumpers to keep your investment safe
- Air mesh back pad with air Flow channel
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic air mesh padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Front pocket features a business card window, pocket for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, elastic Pick pocket, and elastic pen loop.
- Fits Most Electric Bass Guitars
- Ultra‐durable plywood construction with Black Tolex PVC covering stands up to years of use and abuse
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Interior Dimensions: Body Length: 22" Body Height: 3.25" Lower Bout Width: 14" Middle Bout Width: 14" Upper Bout Width: 14" Overall Length 47"
Choosing the Best Bass Guitar Case: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best bass guitar case comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality bass guitar case (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and bass guitar case ratings.
Also read 👉 Battery For Syma X5C Review
If you’re still on the fence about what bass guitar case to buy, this bass guitar case buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated bass guitar case roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top bass guitar case, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a bass guitar case to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best bass guitar case?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Cat Dad T Shirt Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Bass Guitar Case Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare bass guitar case reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Bass Guitar Case
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Ball Peen Hammer Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- bass guitar case brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Car Charger For Galaxy S5 Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each bass guitar case and work up our bass guitar case comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.