Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best asian knives as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
2127 Reviews Scanned
- [Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef's knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials. Through the knifemaker's manual fine knife shape and pounding out the gorgeous pounding texture; into the perfect forging art and craftsmanship. Insist on completing a perfect kitchen chef's knife through 45 days of hand forging.
- [High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Santoku chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment. It greatly enhances the characteristics of corrosion resistance, rust prevention and toughness; the hardness is up to 58±2HRC. 2.6mm ultra-thin sharp blade can keep the ideal ripeness of fruits, vegetables in the best condition and meat in the most delicious moment when cutting.
- [Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia. And features an ergonomically designed octagonal balanced wood handle; minimizing wrist tension and different aspects giving you great flexibility to adjust your cutting angle; while providing a secure, comfortable grip.
- [Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike. And with professional gift box packaging is the perfect gift for family and friends at Christmas, weddings, birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day.
- [High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits. If you find any quality problems with the chef knife, please contact us immediately by email. Our professional service team will give you a satisfactory answer.
- VERSATILE USE: This 17 pcs knife set included 8 inch chef knife, 7 inch vegetable cleaver knife, 7 inch santoku knife, 6.5 inch nakiri knife, 7 inch boning knife, 5 inch utility knife, 4 inch paring knife, 5 inch steak knife*6, kitchen scissor, honing steel and a wooden blcok, which can be used in many situations, whether at home or in a restaurant. It is also the best choice for you to give as a gift to your friends.
- HIGHEST TECHNOLOGY: Featuring special-forged German stainless steel and after vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, the rust resistance and oxidation resistance are improved to ensure the cleanness of the knife and food safety. The steel of our Fiery Phoenix series ensures you the superb hardness, flexibility, and lasting performance.
- RAZOR SHARP EDGE: The blade is hand-polished by skilled blacksmiths using the traditional three-step Honbazuke method. With each side of the blade measuring only 18 degrees, this extremely sharp blade provides you with unparalleled cutting pleasure.Your work in the kitchen will be easy and efficient.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: In addition to the surprisingly comfortable feel and ergonomically shaped line design , the unique color combination is also the highlight of this knife. Instead of the traditional simple black handle, the handle of this knife adopts a fashionable combination of tan and black, which is similar to the color of tiger fur to give this knife a wild and powerful look and make your kitchen look less monotonous.
- TUO LIFETIEM GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects.
- Multi-function Kitchen Knife Set: The set includes an 8'' chef knife, an 8'' cleaver knife, an 8'' bread knife, a 7.5'' nakiri knife, a 7'' Santoku knife, a 6'' boning knife, a 5'' Santoku knife, a 3.5'' paring knife. Switch between different knives as needed to enhance the kitchen experience.
- Humanized design: Considering that users who use independent tool holders may not be able to distinguish tool types when switching tools, we have engraved the corresponding tool type name and length on the bottom of the handle of each knife for easy distinction. This will make it easier for you to find the right knife from your knife holder.
- Exquisite Craftsmanship: It is made of high-quality440A steel imported from Germany, which is stronger and more wear-resistant, so that the tool can adapt to long-term work. The ergonomic handle is wrapped with non-slip resin, which is very comfortable and can reduce hand fatigue during daily use. Even if it gets wet, it can provide better grip than a wooden handle and won't slip off easily.
- Artificial Sharpen: The blade is thinner and the cutting edge angle is smaller so that make the cutting of ingredients more comfortable. It will be without crushing or tearing the structure of the ingredients and dont need to spend too much energy when cutting. Because the blade is opened manually, there may be some small scratches on the blade.
- Exquisite appearance and packaging: Laser pattern imitating Damascus makes the knife look more high-end.The blue resin of the handle is a water wave design, which makes it more elegant and stylish. Equipped with exquisite outer packaging gift box so that it is a pefect gift for for Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Black friday, birthday or other fastival and business.
- Professional Santoku Knife: This imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of German HC stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. It can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. It is suitable for both home and restaurant kitchens.
- Ultra-Sharp Edge: Sharpness is key. The professional knife blade polishing makes this Japanese knife be more sharper than others, and it has been proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5mm. Its hand-polished edge is 15-18 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly.
- Hollow Edge Design: The 7-inch santoku chef knife scalloped hollow edge is add gap between the knife blade and the material being cut, keeping things from sticking to the knife blade, special for slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- Ergonomic Design: Advanced Pakkawood Handle manufacturing process minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip. Special texture, smoothly. Compare to other Pakkawood, it is way more stable and sanitary, No expantion, no crack like traditional wood and pakkawood handle, which asures you the best food safety.
- The Perfect Gifts: The knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love.
- VG10 JAPANESE DAMASCUS STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 58-60 hardness, this 7 in. nakiri knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED - The straight blade ensures the knife slices through meat with ease while alleviating fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE HANDLE - The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture; accented with a mosaic pin.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 8-12° double sided using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
- 【Multi-functional Chef's Knife】: This MOSFiATA Super Sharp Nakiri Knife is made of high-quality German stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion and discoloration. It can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits and bread. Great for professional chefs, culinary experts, food caterers and for novice home chefs.
- 【Sharp Edge & 14~16° Sharpening Angle】: Sharpness is key. Hand-polished by craftsmen with decades of experience to ensure its durability. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5mm. Its hand-polished edge is 14-16 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly. Rockwell hardness: 56 ± 2 HRC.
- 【Sturdy Comfortable Handle】: The solid handle provides a safe, comfortable grip. Even after prolonged use, your palm and wrist will not fatigue. Ideal for both people who cook frequently and those who just like preparing snacks. And this Micarta handle is perfect for all hand size. The durability and reliability of the kitchen knife are secured by the triple rivet design that attaches the handle firmly onto the blade.
- 【Perfect Size and Weight】The standard length of the nakiri chef knife is 7-inch and is much easier to manipulate for different functions such as chopping, mincing, dicing, and slicing. Our chef's knife weighs 8.8 oz, which makes you feel more durable and effortless to cuts easily through large pieces of food.
- 【Perfect as Gift】: The knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for a mother, father, grandparent or friend. Plus, with the knife sheath, young children and other family members will be protected from injury. Note: it is not Damascus steel.
- PROFESSIONAL CLEAVER KNIFE: TUO vegetable cleaver featured curved blade profile, the sharp tip can cut up vegetables, the middle part of the blade can smash garlic while the bottom can mince meat. This 7-inch Vegetable Chopper is perfect for mincing, chopping and cutting ingredients, offering you unrivalled cutting performance like no other.
- WELL DESIGNED: From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic handle with polished bolster design for exceptional comfort and maneuverability. The full tang structure ensures you the stability and durability of the knife.
- SUPER STEEL: Forged with premium High Carbon German Stainless steel DIN:1.4116 (X50CrMoV15), this Chinese chef’s knife is precisely tempered with High-Tech Vacuum Heat Treatment to reach the hardness of the blade to. HRC56±2. TUO experienced bladesmiths hand sharpen each edge with 18 degree per side to ensure you a razor sharp blade.
- PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: Pakkawood is a very dense product that is largely waterproof, providing much of the same look and feel as wood, but without the warping and splitting common in real wood. The Pakkawood (sourced from Africa) is unique for each piece, giving you a both luxurious and beautiful look.
- TUO LIFETIEM GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. With the luxury case, it is the wise choice as a gift.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Our 420HC stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design.
- SINGLE BEVEL KNIFE EDGE: Traditional Japanese knives in the hands of premier chefs are usually of a single bevel ground edge in order to give the most precise and sharp edge. Our blades are meticulously sharpened to a 15° edge on the right side while the other side remains flat. A conventional Compound edge is sharpened on both sides usually resulting in a 30° edge which is not as sharp. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
- FULL-TANG TRADITIONAL ROSEWOOD HANDLE: We wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware. We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. Praised for its natural ability to be strong and heavy while being able to maintain a polish. Using Rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife.
- DESIGNED FOR CHEFS: Gyuto which translates to literally “beef-sword” is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef’s knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. It’s versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. If you received a knife with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon
- Multi-functional knife-The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class
- Ergonomic pakka handle- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife's handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability
- Ultra-sharp edge- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering
- Corrosion and stainless blade-In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not tarnish even after using it for a long time, making it the perfect gift for mother's day, father's day, wedding and birthday
How to Pick the Best Asian Knives: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top asian knives? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this asian knives buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Handheld Planer Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current asian knives ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a asian knives?
- What should I look for in a asian knives?
- Who makes the best asian knives?
- Are the best rated asian knives options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare asian knives reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about asian knives than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Colored Chalk For Chalkboard Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: asian knives buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best asian knives for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about asian knives. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each asian knives on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality asian knives, though. We should also disclose how we test each asian knives. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Asian Knives
During asian knives testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Phone Cases For Galaxy S6 Edge Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and asian knives comparison, so we can vouch for all the asian knives brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – asian knives brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a asian knives;
- Item quality – even the most popular asian knives manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real asian knives durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a asian knives, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any asian knives, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Bra Pads Review
After posting asian knives reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the asian knives benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.