Looking for the best ankle holster for glock 42 available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
1448 Reviews Scanned
- Designed in the USA - Homeland security starts at home and this ankle holster is an American product from the blueprint on up
- Faster than reloading - Popping in another magazine is nice. Having a backup weapon that’s already loaded in your ankle holster is nicer. You can have an extra gun at your fingertips by stashing various guns in this concealed carry holster, such as: Smith & Wesson, SIG Sauer, Ruger, Colt, Walther, Kel-Tec, Springfield or a Bodyguard
- Easy to take care of, takes care of you - This ankle holster for smooth, comfortable neoprene will gracefully weather a day of wear, yet is very easy to clean and maintain. No special procedures or lotions necessary to keep the vitality in the material. Enjoy all-day service and defense with no chafing, irritation or discomfort
- Become a mobile armory - There’s more than just room for your gun. You have to keep your baby well-fed, right? That’s why this ankle holsters have space for extra magazines. You won’t need to find an ammo stash. You are the ammo stash
- Your gun will love it as much as you do - Guns that are already easy to conceal, like the subcompact Glock 43 are right at home in this ankle holster. That gun on your leg becomes an ace up your sleeve with this level of stealth and ease-of-draw
- 3/4" thick suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability
- Secures with adjustable Velcro strap
- Attaches to left ankle for right handed draw
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Compatible with most duty guns including G30S G19 G26 G27 G42 and G43.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5" including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No Velcro to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians.
- FLEXIBLE FIT - we offer two sizes, a 15" band that will fit up to a 13" leg and a 17" band that will fit up to a 15" leg. If you plan to carry over your boots be sure to get the 17" band. See images for measuring tips. Compatible with Springfield XD XDS Kimber Solo Ultra Sig Sauer P229 P290 P938 M&P Shield and more.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn directly against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Great piece of police gear.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Best for guns with an overall length under 6.5" and Top of Slide to Trigger Guard 2.5" or less will fit including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No hook & loop fasteners to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians. The Spare Mag Pouch comes with the same retention strap as the holster to ensure your spare mags never fall out.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Our one size fits most design ensures a proper fit every time up to a 17" calf. The outer material of the holster and calf strap act as hook & loop fasteners and our industrial strength hook & loop fasteners grabs the material anywhere you need.
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
- BRILLIANT COMFORT DESIGN: Extra plush padding for added comfort, retention velcro strap to keep pistol of choice in place
- QUALITY MADE: Comfortable neoprene material which is durable and non-toxic/insipidity, safe and easy to wear directly against your skin
- SIZE:Free 19 inch length x 5 inch width, adjustable ankle holster to conceal your firearm fits all compact/subcompact pistols and revolver
- SPARE MAGs POUCH: Accommodates different sizes magazines; carry backup magazines for fast access, include adjustable retention straps for security
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND DRAW AVAILABLE: Put it inside left leg for Right hand model, on right leg for left hand; Fits Snub nose Revolvers, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239, etc. and Similar Sized Weapons
- DESIGNED TO FIT: Galco's Ankle Glove is specifically designed and molded to fit Glocks 42, and Sig Sauer P365 (STD & SAS).
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE: The Ankle Glove's wide neoprene ankle band and hook-and-loop closure offer extended wearing comfort and unmatched security. Additional comfort is provided by sheepskin padding between the holster and ankle.
- SECURE FIREARM RETENTION: The Ankle Glove features a reinforced thumb break strap and detailed molding for secure firearm retention while allowing a fast draw.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: The Ankle Glove is constructed of premium saddle leather stitched to a breathable neoprene band, accommodating ankles up to 13" in circumference.
- MADE IN THE USA: The premium saddle leather used in our holsters is sourced from the top 2% of leather available in America and is transformed into pieces of functional beauty by our experienced craftsmen in Phoenix, Arizona.
- NO SLIPS DOWN DESIGN: Fits Men and Women use, Both upper and lower adjustable straps keep the whole thing firmly on your leg, The double layered holster protects your ankle from pressure points.
- VERY COMFORTABLE: Premium soft and breathable Neoprene inner material with micro holes that prevent excessive sweating – you’ll just forget you’re wearing it! ,simple to operate and safe and easy for concealed wearing
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DRAW: One holster for both left and right leg use, also left and right hand use.
- SPARE MAG POUCH: Extra magazine pouch for you to carry OC pepper spray, tasers, knives and so on. Size: 3.9"x2.5"
- FITS MOST GUNS- Compatible with Ruger LCP 380, Sig P238, Kimber solo , S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, xds 45 etc. and Similar Sized Weapons with an overall length under 6.5".
- Premium steerhide
- Retention strap with reinforced thumb break on most models
- Neoprene ankle band with hook-and-loop fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankle up to 13" in circumference
- Designed to fit the following firearms: GLOCK 42
- Built from top grain saddle leather and finished on the outside with a super tough PU coating; The smooth leather lining protects the gun's finish and offers a quick, silky draw
- Tough top grain leather lined holster with a conventional thumb break that has been attached to a neoprene leg band
- The leg band is both padded with foam and lined with sheepskin
- This holster is to be worn on the inside of your ankle opposite to which hand you will draw your firearm with; A right-handed shooter will order a right-handed holster and it will attach to the inside of your left ankle
- ✔ MAXIMUM COMFORT GUARANTEE - Our ankle holster is made out of padded and breathable surgical grade elastic neoprene with air holes that allow ventilation for your legs – you'll forget you have it on! The thick foam innards of the holster will prevent rubbing and discomfort unlike most other ankle holsters you'll find on Amazon!
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS - We are a team of U.S. military veterans using our combat experience with firearms to provide you with the most effective ankle holster on the market. We also provide outstanding customer service!
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES. ✔ FITS ALL LEG SIZES. ✔ LEFT OR RIGHT-HANDED CARRY - The universal left or right-handed elastic holster was designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact Glock 27 all the way up to a full-size .45 1911. The design of the leg straps allow any size calf and ankle to fit comfortable with this holster.
- ✔ QUICK DRAW GUARANTEE. ✔ NON-SLIP GUARANTEE - Thumb break holster allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this ankle holster's double strap design without the slightest slip down your leg. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- ✔ EXTRA MAGAZINE, KNIFE, OR NON-LETHAL POUCH - We provide you with an extra built-in elastic pouch that can be used for your extra magazine, a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a taser.
Choosing the Best Ankle Holster For Glock 42: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best ankle holster for glock 42 comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality ankle holster for glock 42 (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and ankle holster for glock 42 ratings.
Also read 👉 Arrow Nocks Review
If you’re still on the fence about what ankle holster for glock 42 to buy, this ankle holster for glock 42 buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated ankle holster for glock 42 roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top ankle holster for glock 42, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a ankle holster for glock 42 to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best ankle holster for glock 42?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Friend Key Chains Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read Ankle Holster For Glock 42 Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare ankle holster for glock 42 reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each Ankle Holster For Glock 42
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Medical Surgical Nursing Book Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- ankle holster for glock 42 brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Friend Coffee Mugs Long Distance Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each ankle holster for glock 42 and work up our ankle holster for glock 42 comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.